Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,760 members, 7,806,080 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:08 AM

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (35525 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO) / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Jolite(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2021
Check my signature, it has been there before now,,
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by neighbourhud: 10:52am On Sep 23, 2021
This F gender again?

Let us pray... angry

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by WaffenSS(m): 10:52am On Sep 23, 2021
People would just wake up in the morning and create stories for social media.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Totilopussylick(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Double wahala for dead body
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by mctech(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2021
That's the norm, I would have been very surprised if it was otherwise.

An acquaintance of mine was working with a difficult Indian boss. His fiancee once told him, "Now that you have started quarreling with your boss every day. Know that when he sacks you, I will dump you!'

Well, he completed his mistake by marrying her.

As he was dancing on the wedding day, I was pitying him in advance.

Increase the visibility of your business or organization. Contact me for your smart number (0700 and 0800). Delivery in 48 hours.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by NaijaCover(m): 10:53am On Sep 23, 2021
Nawa o

There Is Nothing Way No Go See Inside Blogging Business.

Most Of Nigeria Ladies Has Nothing Good To Offer To A Man.

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Marv650(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2021
He's jobless not broke.

Sending that fund weekly might not be possible. It's not as if the ones he sent before is affecting his financial situation.

Women, there's more to life than money Sha.
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Noblewealth(m): 10:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Mugu, good for him.. I wonder if people(guys)think at all with the level of distrust in relationship and how women have become supermarket where men ventures in anyhow...

Funny enough, the guy siblings may not be receiving such amount of money... They should let him suffer in peace

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Ishilove: 10:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Twitter lies
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by grandstar(m): 10:55am On Sep 23, 2021
This brings joy to my heart. He dodged a bullet there. Hopefully, he'll learn a lesson as well.

One should be able to recognize a gold-digger miles away.

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Fedelma: 10:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Tony one week sing am say when money comes your way everybody come way but when money ben johnson everyone disappear. If the guy had save that money buy now he will have something to lay back on. It is a pity he met such an unreliable gf

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Maxwell4404(m): 10:56am On Sep 23, 2021
Giving your GF #10k or #20k weekly, you're a mumu man
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by AuroraB(f): 10:57am On Sep 23, 2021
okoroemeka:
don't be surprised that another guy man will be the end user of that monthly allowance,you can't buy a woman's respect and loyalty with money, don't be amazed that the lady will not even regard the man giving her such money with respect,in her eyes he is a weakling and she left the simp at the nearest opportunity,I don't blame the lady for leaving such a spineless man.
O sugodu spineless man grin
You people believe anything you see on the net sha cheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Curvinus(m): 10:58am On Sep 23, 2021
Britfault's law in full play here

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Ofadaman(m): 11:00am On Sep 23, 2021
Money spent on women is never recovered, whether you borrow them o or you invest in them o. Just do it fr charity and let it go.

If you have funds, invest in good friendship, anything built on lust don't last, most woman are parasites, they feed off your time, mental health, money and energy.

It's okay to lose money , energy that can be recovered but you must never let them waste your time or mess with your health.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by jadyclem(m): 11:05am On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Good for him...

E go surprise you say this kind guyman na the type wey go loseguard him fellow guyman because of Small assistance....

Imagine am na,if you give your guy wey dey come warri from Lagos just 2k,he go value am forever..But if na Woman you do that favor to,she no go value am via say she go reason am say you do am for her because of lashing..

Well,my ultimum pity goes to every guyman wey think say he go fit buy woman loyalty with him money.... Because las las when the source of the money go stop,na then you go know say money no go fit buy Woman loyalty lipsrsealed

As for una wey be women,I still dey pity those of una wey they leave men wey dey spend for una Simply because say he lost him job undecided. No be so e suppose be na....you suppose be the better half of the guyman both in the times of highs and lows..

I've discovered that most men hardly forget good/help/assistance given to them I their time of needs no matter how little that assistance may be. Most women consider whatever you do for them as their right and as such they hardly remember it.
Just imagine if this guy has been saving those 10k/20k he has been wasting on a leech, it would have been of great help to him during his low moments. Sense is really very far from some guys. Any money spent on a woman, mostly one that isn't your wife is a very bad investment because it has no returns.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by sabreal: 11:09am On Sep 23, 2021
She will soon find this he monkey ritualists

Playloaded:
A lady has reportedly left her boyfriend because he recently lost his job, not minding how he used to give her weekly allowance.

The story was shared by a social media user, who revealed that the man used to give his girlfriend N10,000 or N20,000 weekly, when he was still employed.

But he lost his job last month and ever since, he has not been able to keep up with the arrangement.

So his girlfriend told him that since he was currently unemployed, it would be better for them to take some time apart.

The tweep with handle @Okoyecardinal wrote;

See post:

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-loses-his-job-and-gets-dumped-by-girlfriend-hes-been-giving-n20k-weekly-allowance//
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by jadyclem(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
Fear that gender...

They'll say money is not everything but just go broke for one seconds and see how they'll fall back.

The man will surely bounce back, and i hope he has learnt his lessons.

That girl deserves to be punished.
I BELIEVE IN AN EYE FOR AN EYE
It's not the girl's fault. That's what happens when you try to impress a leech with money. If you check every well you would discover that the guy wasn't giving his mum or sisters monthly allowance, let alone weekly allowance. If the story is true then the guy is a compound fool.
When you entice a broke woman with money she goes to the next customer when she can't suck from you any more

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by vickydevoka(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2021
Playloaded:
A lady has reportedly left her boyfriend because he recently lost his job, not minding how he used to give her weekly allowance.

The story was shared by a social media user, who revealed that the man used to give his girlfriend N10,000 or N20,000 weekly, when he was still employed.

But he lost his job last month and ever since, he has not been able to keep up with the arrangement.

So his girlfriend told him that since he was currently unemployed, it would be better for them to take some time apart.

See post:

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-loses-his-job-and-gets-dumped-by-girlfriend-hes-been-giving-n20k-weekly-allowance//

90% of ladies will do de Same thing. U use money to get her. So u should expect dat

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by mofotb: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2021
Self investment is the ultimate all those bannies no deserve anything jare

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Sukkyy2010: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2021
Nonsense
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Mozegee: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2021
May be his mother is there suffering .May be his siblings are there suffering and he chooses to waist his money to a call girl he never confirmed as his wife. Even your wife self can fall your hand to the last,thurkless of a lady you are just dating. Hope some one can talk to his brain how many bags of cement that money would have given to him. I can't fall for such trap,when I know there is nothing like love in this useless country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by bobowaja(m): 11:15am On Sep 23, 2021
fattprince:

But she said the truth. He should give her her space then should come back for her after he must have grown financially to an extent, then after giving her to the extent of going broke he should give her space to recover again. The circle should go on like that till he grows old realizes that he has been useless. That's how real men live life. Life is about sacrifice. He is so lucky to have a girl like that because of all over 20,000 girls in his immediate environment only few are beautiful and she's the only one out of the beauties to love him back even though it is, as you term it, parasitic interest. At least he go some interest that his enough for him to live all his life for her.

If you thinking about how manly I am. I find it hard to give girls attention let's not talk about money yet. Cos I don't have. So you have it I am the most unmanly man you could get.
Your sarcasm bend soul cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by FutureIsFemale(f): 11:16am On Sep 23, 2021
Playloaded:

See post:

Believe Twitter news at your own peril
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by lereinter(m): 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
Sebi it's gf not wife, no qualms

It's allowed

He was paying for the hookup
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by omoyeni37: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
Mercychen:
I think he needs that space to enable him think straight and get back on His feet as the girl will be a big distraction and a very big burden to him now that he's no longer financially capable of taking care of her.

Such is life.
You this beautiful soul, i have been following your comments since all these days and i must confess that you are very intelligent, very rare to find ladies of your kind in this present day nigeria.....
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by IbileIfe: 11:21am On Sep 23, 2021
When I was broke, my wifey emptied her bank account and gave me the money to make ends meet.

6 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by avrilwisedata: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2021
Mercychen:
I think he needs that space to enable him think straight and get back on His feet as the girl will be a big distraction and a very big burden to him now that he's no longer financially capable of taking care of her.

Such is life.
So the girl is solely dependent on the guy's allowances? People dating each other o. This your statement says a lot about your mentality. smiley

3 Likes

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by jaxxy(m): 11:25am On Sep 23, 2021
Who told him he was in a relationship?? He was not in any relationship. He was just paying tax to a tax collector. grin undecided

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Why I May Not Marry A Nigerian Man (opinion) / Couple Take Their Prewedding Photos To Rail Track,Photos Go Viral / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.