Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,387 members, 7,808,367 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:03 AM

Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly (35528 Views)

My Single Female Neighbor Has Been Giving Me Food. What Could Be Her Intentions? / Young Man Cries A River After Being Dumped By Girlfriend (VIDEO) / Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by iampreciouss: 8:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
Playloaded:
A lady has reportedly left her boyfriend because he recently lost his job, not minding how he used to give her weekly allowance.

The story was shared by a social media user, who revealed that the man used to give his girlfriend N10,000 or N20,000 weekly, when he was still employed.

But he lost his job last month and ever since, he has not been able to keep up with the arrangement.

So his girlfriend told him that since he was currently unemployed, it would be better for them to take some time apart.

The tweep with handle @Okoyecardinal wrote;

See post:

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-loses-his-job-and-gets-dumped-by-girlfriend-hes-been-giving-n20k-weekly-allowance//
But,that's ain't right
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Nobody: 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
I don't believe that he was giving her 20k per week.
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Hassanmaye(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Playloaded:
A lady has reportedly left her boyfriend because he recently lost his job, not minding how he used to give her weekly allowance.

The story was shared by a social media user, who revealed that the man used to give his girlfriend N10,000 or N20,000 weekly, when he was still employed.

But he lost his job last month and ever since, he has not been able to keep up with the arrangement.

So his girlfriend told him that since he was currently unemployed, it would be better for them to take some time apart.

The tweep with handle @Okoyecardinal wrote;

See post:

https://playloaded.com.ng/man-loses-his-job-and-gets-dumped-by-girlfriend-hes-been-giving-n20k-weekly-allowance//
Hahahhahahaha they will say we are misogynist they will learn
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Nobody: 9:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin i love the foto caption grin but mehn the guys that are exposing some of these wahmen on here are not smiling at all oh.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by MrBrownJay1(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
the sad part in this crazy story is that we all know that the only thing in this foolish dude's mind will be to get back to making money SO THAT HE CAN BE WITH THAT "PAY AS YOU GO" OLOSHO AGAIN.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Grandmeister(m): 10:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Lol mine wasn't even that I lost my job, I was running two jobs, a private construction company and a ministry job. Lost the private job during the COVID late last year and she started acting up later this year. Just ghosted her for my peace of mind.

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Hassanmaye(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2021
donbachi:
Imagine him saving such money...he would have enough today,to take care of personal needs.
Not saying giving girlfriend money is bad.his was way too much,for a woman of her type.

No wonder people wey dey sing.sing sey
"Wen money dey,woman go dey,wen money no dey,woman go go"
Hahahhahahaha
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Hassanmaye(m): 9:52am On Sep 25, 2021
Goldbw122:
A girl or a woman in your life cannot help you, even when she does she will disrespect you and overlook you.. that is why you are called a man so you need to wise up and make sure you are in control for your financial deals..
Absolutely
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Hassanmaye(m): 10:02am On Sep 25, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
what do you expect from being a donkey?!?! these "pay as you go" bitches only works IF YOU KEEP PAYING. how dare you (simp) expect this pay as you go olosho to keep being with you, while you dont pay her?!?!?1

BWAAAAAAH!!!!

[img]https://c./e-nHcKdbLooAAAAC/stupid-willferrell.gif[/img]
Hahahhahahaha please
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Hassanmaye(m): 10:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Skullano:
Imagine the amount of resources he could have fell back on if he saved the weekly money in a Peggy box..

Some guys get carried away by puna Sha.
Lol
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Hassanmaye(m): 10:05am On Sep 25, 2021
GeneralPula:
Imagine him saving the 10k or 20k for himself, he’ll have something to fall back to..

Leave woman, make she carry her cross, dem go dey form Yemi my lover..

Spiiiittt..

No fvcks given..
Haha
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Hassanmaye(m): 10:08am On Sep 25, 2021
Where your provision stops, your value drops.. 20k weekly, bar wey about 75.6% of Nigerians no fit see for 30days even after toiling under the sun..
Na Eve put us (men) for this gbese wey we dey suffer like this before we eat today, yet her descendants still dey inflict more pains on us even when we dey giv dem the profit for free. God which kind people this gender be na??
Haha
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Hassanmaye(m): 10:10am On Sep 25, 2021
pansophist:

The way some girls de think sha grin

Using your logic, I hope its okay for a man to dump a woman because she is old, and no longer attractive?
Yes if you are 25 you are old
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by laurenslawecki: 10:18am On Sep 25, 2021
i1l.pw
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Hassanmaye(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2021
Terrier99:
Years ago, there was this girl I was dating towards marriage. Foolishly bought a Rav4 and gave it to her. My saving grace was that I bought and registered it in my name.
In 2016 at the peak of the recession, my financial partners pulled out and I had to deliver a project on my own. My finances took a turn and she started giving me attitude. There was a day we were in the vehicle when she said I should stop making noise in her car, I wanted to die.
When next the car was due for servicing, I collected the keys from her and didn't give her the vehicle back. She started with picking offence, then insulting me, then crying, then begging, I didn't flinch. I eventually sold it. Even her shameless mother called to beg.
Since then, I don't put too much mind on women. Once things go bad, they forget all the things you've done for them.
Lol that is why we say fish brain! Give a man 5k he will NEVER FORGET sir

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Hassanmaye(m): 11:49am On Sep 25, 2021
MrNipplesLover:
I have no pity for all SIMPSons.

Una go get sense las las.
Haha

1 Like

Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Hassanmaye(m): 11:51am On Sep 25, 2021
kenodrill:
Serve's him right! If you check properly he doesn't give his mum a dime.
angry grin grin grin
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Hassanmaye(m): 11:54am On Sep 25, 2021
Ofadaman:
Money spent on women is never recovered, whether you borrow them o or you invest in them o. Just do it fr charity and let it go.

If you have funds, invest in good friendship, anything built on lust don't last, most woman are parasites, they feed off your time, mental health, money and energy.

It's okay to lose money , energy that can be recovered but you must never let them waste your time or mess with your health.

True
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Hassanmaye(m): 11:57am On Sep 25, 2021
IbileIfe:
When I was broke, my wifey emptied her bank account and gave me the money to make ends meet.
What!!!! You should seriously Thank God sir, something men are looking for in a desert now, definitely she is not from Nigeria
Re: Man Loses His Job And Gets Dumped By Girlfriend He’s Been Giving N20k Weekly by Hassanmaye(m): 11:58am On Sep 25, 2021
MikeofKd:
Hahaha to all the guys here always shouting ,just make money and girls would flock around you hope y'all learn from this ,once ur money finishes you are finished d babes go japa. Lol I can't stop laughing : grin[center][/center] grin grin grin grin
Haha wickedness!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Couple Set To Wed 6 Years After Meeting On BBM During ASUU Strike. Photos / Pastor Igwe Ogbonnaya: "When He Asks You To Get Pregnant Before He Marries You" / Couple Take Their Prewedding Photos To Rail Track,Photos Go Viral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.