Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,758 members, 7,802,320 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Gurus In The House - I Think My Nairaland Account Have Been Hack. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Gurus In The House - I Think My Nairaland Account Have Been Hack. (2592 Views)

Deactivate Nairaland Account Without Email / How To Activate My Nairaland Account / Help! Gurus In The House, How Can I Recover My Gmail Account? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gurus In The House - I Think My Nairaland Account Have Been Hack. by Sunnylink(m): 7:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
Please I made a post and after the change the title from Benue to Enugu is it a hacker or moderator?
Re: Gurus In The House - I Think My Nairaland Account Have Been Hack. by Sunnylink(m): 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
This is the post, it has gone viral.
It was change from Benue man to Enugu Man.
https://www.nairaland.com/6765313/enugu-man-celebrates-biggest-yam
Re: Gurus In The House - I Think My Nairaland Account Have Been Hack. by micellgevity: 7:14pm On Sep 22, 2021
I think u r new to nl.
Re: Gurus In The House - I Think My Nairaland Account Have Been Hack. by Sunnylink(m): 7:16pm On Sep 22, 2021
micellgevity:
I think u r new to nl.

I am not new, I started using nairaland since 2013
Re: Gurus In The House - I Think My Nairaland Account Have Been Hack. by Pierocash(m): 7:46pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ask the moderators, they are suspects
Re: Gurus In The House - I Think My Nairaland Account Have Been Hack. by Sunnylink(m): 8:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
I think you are right
Re: Gurus In The House - I Think My Nairaland Account Have Been Hack. by Thepolo999(m): 7:19am On Sep 23, 2021
Man caught with nairaland password
Re: Gurus In The House - I Think My Nairaland Account Have Been Hack. by Paulplayy: 7:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Pierocash:
Ask the moderators, they are suspects

The moderators (boko) are responsible..you said it went viral right..sometimes they even change the links..welcome to nairaland again even if you are not new

(1) (Reply)

50 Cool Dreamweaver Tricks / What Is The Meaning Of Cc: Lalatisclala? / Php User Defined Function Library

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.