Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,886 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:39 AM

What The Government Doesn't Want You To Know About The Economy - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What The Government Doesn't Want You To Know About The Economy (288 Views)

UK Government Doesn't Mean Well For Nigerians. Put This In Mind Always / Why North Doesn't Want Nigeria To Break Up — Arewa Consultative Forum / Photos Of Bad Roads In Akwa Ibom, The Government Doesn't Want You To See (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Government Doesn't Want You To Know About The Economy by MrPristine: 7:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Most of modern politics depends on the economic ignorance of the people
:- Brian Tracy

This statement by Brian Tracy who is one of the world's foremost authorities on business and personal success is even more true in Nigeria where the economy as been hijacked and is being continuously mismanaged for the benefit of a handful of individuals.

"Project Nigeria: Building the country of our dreams" reveals the secrets government doesn't want you to know about the Nigerian economy, the numerous untapped potentials of the economy and gives insights into how you can best position yourself to benefit from the huge potentials of the Nigerian economy.

To order your copy and have it delivered to you anywhere in Nigeria, kindly visit www.projectnigeria.com.ng and empower yourself to thrive in the Nigerian economy.
Re: What The Government Doesn't Want You To Know About The Economy by LLiKYekoba: 7:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
I started saving all my money in dollars the day buhari got into office 2015 and I have never regretted it one bit.

I remember the first few days of his election, the naira moved up by a flimsy 1.5% against the dollar, that sycophantic parrot called Garba shehu claimed the naira was 'responding to Buhari's body language (odour)' and that 'nigerians have never had it so good'.

I simply laughed, shook my head and continued buying my dollars at N180 per dollar. I knew the unlettered abokey presidiot had nothing to offer and I was right. Today the Naira is 580 to a dollar. grin

Hopeless abokey buffoons with economic illiteracy ruling over people that are far foresighted than them because dirty immigrants from niger and chad come into nigeria to vote illegally while some indigenous buffoons have also sworn to be Fulani slaves forever.

God punish all of una.

(1) (Reply)

Is Nigerian Government Ruled By Democracy Or Kleptocracy? / Why Ojukwu Failed And Why IPOB Will Fail. / Whatsapp, Facebook,and Instagram Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.