Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,449 members, 7,808,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:10 PM

Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? (12933 Views)

What Are The Existing And The Potential Tourist Attraction Sites In Your State? / Which Countries Are Not Living Up To Their Potentials / Nigeria Air: Let's Talk About The New National Carrier Slogan/tagline (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Seebrian(m): 9:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
DimIsaac10:

Just kinda surprised when the the topic was raised jawe..
most of the states are really very underdeveloped but I still feel the states mentioned are betteroff. Just my opinion though.
I respect your opinion.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Drizzy5001(m): 9:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
TAglobe:
Adamawa land of beauty.
no be lie, I stay in Yola.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Militant30: 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
Rivers State is called treasure base of the nation but today it's called the flyover capital ruled by His Royal Highness Eze Flyover 1

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by MdBusu(m): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Niger State seems to be worst�
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Ahm4real(f): 10:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
sammybest889:
Someone up here say deir slogan na we die making dis money or we keep on trying.. abeg na which state b DAT 1
Lolz
nawa o
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Ahm4real(f): 10:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
achi4u:
Ebonyi state... Salt of the nation but na other states dey Supply us saltgrin
Hahaha
no be small thing o
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by judinho07(m): 10:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
'am 4rm (ABIA STATE..GOD'S OWN STATE)..AND it has alway's been lyk dat.!starting 4rm day 1...!!!!?
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Hisroyalbadmeat(m): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2021
Treasure Base, Rivers State people anye pop, no body punu angry
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Ahm4real(f): 10:17pm On Sep 22, 2021

1 Like

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Susu888(m): 10:19pm On Sep 22, 2021
Chikeluba25:
Anambra is truly Light of the Nation.

Truly you say?! undecided

why wouldn't it be called the light of the nation when almost the whole of that state's are high on cocaine!

Pls where is the light with regards to that sh*thole?
Capital of Nigeria's drug cartels.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by shedy03(m): 10:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Plateau state: home of peace and hospitality.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by alizma: 10:22pm On Sep 22, 2021
Imo state was land of hope when I got there and I keyed into that and it favoured me. Ever since that slogan was changed for a reason best know to them, things have been difficult for the state and those living in it.
Some people didn't understand why I was bitter when the slogan was changed, it was all because I am a leaving testimony of the former slogan. Maybe now they understand better. Last month I was in the state after about a decade and I was almost shedding tears as I walk through Douglas. I intentionally decided to Walk the streets from cherubim junction through the market to Douglas and I was almost crying. Imo state is practically the shadow of itself.
As if that was not enough slap for a man who once proudly leaved about a decade of his life in the former land of hope, the governor took the president to a round about to be commission as newly constructed road but he couldn't show 20metre road away from the round about because the world would have seen the rubbish behind the round about.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Lemonade94: 10:26pm On Sep 22, 2021
[quote author=Sonnobax15 post=106078497] lipsrsealed
A very big capital NO undecided

Delta wey be "BIG HEART". before now...Mumu Okowa just come change am to "FINGER OF GOD".

Twas Uduaghan that changed the slogan, not Okowa.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by noble2faith(m): 10:29pm On Sep 22, 2021
TAglobe:
Adamawa land of beauty.

See beauty see Taglobe.

Are you married?
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by spy24(m): 10:32pm On Sep 22, 2021
alizma:
Imo state was land of hope when I got there and I keyed into that and it favoured me. Ever since that slogan was changed for a reason best know to them, things have been difficult for the state and those living in it.
Some people didn't understand why I was bitter when the slogan was changed, it was all because I am a leaving testimony of the former slogan. Maybe now they understand better. Last month I was in the state after about a decade and I was almost shedding tears as I walk through Douglas. I intentionally decided to Walk the streets from cherubim junction through the market to Douglas and I was almost crying. Imo state is practically the shadow of itself.
As if that was not enough slap for a man who once proudly leaved about a decade of his life in the former land of hope, the governor took the president to a round about to be commission as newly constructed road but he couldn't show 20metre road away from the round about because the world would have seen the rubbish behind the round about.

cry cry[color=#990000][/color]

Too bad
Nigeria is regressing in all facet and we are doing nothing about it

Even here in Lagos lekki is gradually turning to ikorodu,
I remember when fashola was governor Lagos make sense die that year

We always complain of presidents in Nigeria
But if we take a critical look at things our governors are our biggest problem

1 Like

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Omolomo4eva(m): 10:37pm On Sep 22, 2021
Bros,the sun is not shining o!
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ondo state Sunshine, a whole constituency living in darkness for past 13 years
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by PediakAuthor: 10:40pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ekiti State: "the fountain of knowledge."

Undoubtedly, that's who we are...
No much story...

In 2017, Ekiti State was well-represented during this 60-day national development reality TV Show...

1 Like

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Kindness218: 10:41pm On Sep 22, 2021
Rivers state Treasure base of the nation
But wike don turn am to River's of flyover

3 Likes

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Agbebakun22: 10:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
TarOrfeeek:

Kano state - Home of Dollars

grin

Yes Mai gida

Taofeek no kill me Abeg ; grin grin
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Goldbw122(m): 10:45pm On Sep 22, 2021
They are operating the opposite direction.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Kindness218: 10:48pm On Sep 22, 2021
Hisroyalbadmeat:
Treasure Base, Rivers State people anye pop, no body punu angry

Home of cultism

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Agbebakun22: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
achi4u:
Ebonyi state... Salt of the nation but na other states dey Supply us saltgrin

Salt don run dry grin
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Kindness218: 10:49pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ahm4real:
Food Basket Of The Nation,Benue State..
i think we are trying our best for now

Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Agbebakun22: 10:51pm On Sep 22, 2021
Yes heartbeat of nation.. We no dey carry last. Edo no be Lagos ooo.
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by tradepunter: 10:53pm On Sep 22, 2021
NaughtyBrainiac:
LAGOS is truly the Centre of Excellence.

Not my state though. Lol

More like land of agberos

In agberos we trust
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Idadurun: 10:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
A very big capital NO undecided

Delta wey be "BIG HEART". before now...Mumu Okowa just come change am to "FINGER OF GOD". undecided
Uduaghan changed it not Okowa
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by ultiabaz36(m): 11:00pm On Sep 22, 2021
Let somebody help me check Oyo State there.. PACE SETTER...
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Emmacy001: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Yes
Anambra: the light of the Nation
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Godssplan: 11:04pm On Sep 22, 2021
Coal city
Re: Is Your State Living Up To It's Slogan? by Babisha10(m): 11:06pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nature's gift to the nation

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Dependant Visa Uk (student) / Traffic Advisory: Movement On Third Mainland Bridge Will Be Restricted Today / Another Nigerian Jailed For Sham Marriages In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.