Stats: 3,150,303 members, 7,808,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos (13851 Views)

Tanker Carrying Fuel Upturns In Asaba, Residents Scoop Contents (Video) / Apapa-road Gridlock: How Companies Move Cargoes From Lagos Ports -PHOTOS / Where Is The Money Generated From Apapa Wharf Daily? - Man Writes On Apapa Road (2) (3) (4)

Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by AnonPoet: 8:42pm On Sep 22, 2021
A 50,000 litres Tanker fully laden with Diesel has accidentally upturned its cargo and spilled its contents at 235/7 Apapa Road, opposite Iveco Motor Park, inward Iganmu, Ijora, Lagos.

Sari Iganmu Fire Station of the Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service and relevant emergency responders are currently ameliorating the situation from causing secondary incidents.

The accident was reported at 1720 hours while preliminary investigation revealed that the Tanker which was loaded at NIPCO Terminal, Apapa is mobile to FCT, Abuja.

There has been no record of injury nor death as the axis has been cordon and traffic is being managed.

Mrs. Adeseye Margaret
Director
Lagos State Fire and Rescue Service.
September 22

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10159325660581013&id=735776012

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Fahdiga(m): 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
Going out and coming back home unhurt is a big achievement in Nigeria

72 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Shellsploit: 8:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
See as awon omo oluwabi carry jerry can to scoop diesel shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nkan nbe!!!

18 Likes

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by lonelydora: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Apapa again?

The day I used bike from 2nd rainbow to Apapa because I was in a haste to meet up an appointment at the wharf...omo, that was the day I started hailing everyone doing business in Apapa on daily basis. In fact, once you tell me you live in Lagos, my respect for you goes up by 30%, rich or not.

My friend who advised me to use bike didn't tell me those Northern bike riders have spare lives at home.

Each day I come back home unhurt, I give God a big glory. Living and surviving daily in Nigeria is a testimony itself.

92 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Samade7: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thank God no casualty.
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by slawormiir: 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Damnnn niggar
Too bad
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by olaboy33(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
I see people rushing out with kegs to scoop diesel, Lagosians will never learn.

Some are also looking when they should be fleeing from the zone and allow firefighters to their work.

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by JuanJO(m): 8:55pm On Sep 22, 2021
Ggg
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Lanzynni(m): 8:56pm On Sep 22, 2021
Damn
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Sundaypaul12345: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Chaiii
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by pitroski(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
This country tired me like work under Sandy Management consultant
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Sirpaul(m): 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Poverty in the land

How much those guys won sell am.....
Highest.... 10k per keg

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by MrOON: 8:57pm On Sep 22, 2021
Na so one fall for Old Ojo road by Abule ado, yesterday.

Bad roads everywhere.
Nothing works well in this country

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by EmperorTolson: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
This is a loss.
I dunno whether it's a great loss or na normal loss to the affected company

Quick one, plz how much is a litre of diesel now
If a litre = #200, that means they've lost 10m

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by zed7: 8:58pm On Sep 22, 2021
That place is a disaster. The cabal will never allow sanity come to Apapa. I feel for the helpless governor. Apapa is a disaster.

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Totilopussylick(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thank God for the quick response from the fire service
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Totilopussylick(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2021
Fahdiga:
Going out and coming back home unhurt is a big achievement in Nigeria
Huge achievement

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by djperoski2010(m): 9:01pm On Sep 22, 2021
The Road leading to Onne port is currenty witnessing a similar event. Na setup?

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Brokeloser: 9:05pm On Sep 22, 2021
Nothing is working normally under the lifeless one.May lugard never know peace in the afterlife.

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by michoim(m): 9:09pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kosisoh:
May God almighty guide and protect his People
Is it people that are not making use of senses that God gave them? Crowd of people standing lousily around a pool of highly flammable hydrocarbon. If by any chance it caught fire, we start hearing stories that touch the heart...

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Solidkay(m): 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
Everything, both living and non living, they just wanna kill you here.
You deserve a special award for living and surviving in Nigeria

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by techWriter3: 9:10pm On Sep 22, 2021
gonna out and next back residence sound is a big accomplishments in Nigeria

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by REALretep(m): 9:11pm On Sep 22, 2021
zed7:
That place is a disaster. The cabal will never allow sanity come to Apapa
Why do you say so?

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by McOluOmo: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2021
F
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Fortune2016(m): 9:15pm On Sep 22, 2021
Povery is too much in the land

People still do this regardless the danger

Chaiii

There's God ooh !
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Nonexisting1: 9:21pm On Sep 22, 2021
Shellsploit:

See as awon omo oluwabi carry jerry can to scoop diesel shocked shocked shocked shocked

Nkan nbe!!!

Shii, stop talking what you don't know. Remember they have billionaires that made Forbes list.

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by zikter(m): 9:24pm On Sep 22, 2021
Kudos to the fire fighters for responding and preventing secondary damages

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Ebeinoya: 9:27pm On Sep 22, 2021
Thank God no life was lost
Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by zed7: 9:31pm On Sep 22, 2021
REALretep:
Why do you say so?
Apapa is a cash cow for the uniformed men, unions and other related parties. The cow can only be milked in the midst of chaos.

Re: Tanker Laden With Diesel Upturns Content On Apapa Road, Lagos by Kunzu(m): 9:43pm On Sep 22, 2021
They are doing nothing presently. I just passed the scene. You need to see people scooping fuel in that place.

I hope there won’t be a Fire outbreak from this zone soon

Where Is Ondo State Liaison Office In Lagos? / Nigerian Passengers Denied Entry Into South Africa / Fire Incident Averted In Awka As Fuel Tanker Fails Break.