Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,447 members, 7,808,600 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure (30332 Views)

Pictures Of Ekweremadu’s Properties Marked For Seizure / AMCON Seizes Mansion Of Abdulfatah Ahmed Over 5b Debt: Pics & Video / Abdulfatah Ahmed Hints Of Dumping APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure by AntiBMC(m): 7:08am On Sep 23, 2021
Nairobi33:

Yes you're indirectly supporting him. Your types are the majority gullible/bigoted masses and are littered all over the country. You're a double edged hypocrite.. Black monkey. You deserve slavery in white man's cotton field. You aid and justify your dirty leaders ineptitude and their act of sabotage in the guise of witch hunt. You will rot in hell along with your masters & all the corrupt greedy politicians

I said what I said and I own it. Gorge ur eyes out if you don't like it.
Re: 5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure by AntiBMC(m): 7:10am On Sep 23, 2021
Tinubuadvocate:
A confusionist at it peak.

Better than a bmc f0ol who have sacrificed his destiny to nairaland. Keep crying on my mention, maybe ur tears will change my comments to ur preference.
Re: 5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure by Kdon2: 8:17am On Sep 23, 2021
YeyeGbami:
This people go just acquire property like say they fit use everything. Greed!

That's what defines our leadership like they want to own everything. Last last they ll all be eaten by maggots. Vanity upon vanity

1 Like

Re: 5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure by timefarm(m): 8:23am On Sep 23, 2021
Nairobi33:

Makes no difference. Either way, he's a greedy and currupt politician. He wouldn't be in trouble if he didn't commit the offense. Focus on his insatiable greed rather than trying to justify it... As for the govt., And the other bastards, karma will surely catchup with them later..but the right approach is to see what is in front of you now rather than aiding the currupt system with your irrational sentiment
No, you are the one irrational.

He has left office how many years now. Picking on him a fay after some declarations should signify to you that it wasn't about corruption he was being after.

If he abandon the movement, the case gets forgottwn again.

Then they succeed in playing you fool.

Think before making any illogical statement. They are not as dumb as you.
Re: 5 Houses In Abuja, 2 In Lagos… Abdulfatah’s Other Properties Marked For Seizure by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Yahoo Yahoo by politicians.

He feels nobody can touch him because of immunity and previous immunity.

Can you tell me he doesn't have money to pay ? Then use your hand and sell your property to pay

Nawa.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri / 2 Weeks To The Polls A Core Social Influencer Of PDP Dumps The Party / Tinubu, Yoruba Leaders Meet Buhari In Aso Rock Over Killings In South West

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.