Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,411 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side (29369 Views)

Aston Villa Signs Trezeguet From Turkish Side Kasimpasa / Nazim And Kalim Amokachi 23rd Birthday: Daniel Amokachi Celebrates Twin Sons / The Moment Daniel Amokachi Substituted Himself On And Scored 2 Goals(throw Back) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by BizzBizz: 12:35am On Sep 23, 2021
Former Super Eagles player, Daniel Amokachi share a video on his instagram page showing Besiktas fans chanting his name 22 years after leaving the turkey's side. He captioned the video:
This Kind Of Love Na Only God Ooo... 25yrs Ago I Signed For @besiktas Year 2020 The Love Continues, I Am Honored #beşiktaş #taraftar En Buyuk Besiktas ����� #KaraBoğa Much Love Mustapha@kocakjk1903 #KeepingItReal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q96KXHHx_6I?

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by Lifestone(m): 3:08am On Sep 23, 2021
Legend

15 Likes

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by Decentdave(m): 5:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Nigeria don't appreciate Legend's. We ve seen Legend begs for food in Nigeria. Just imagine another country celebrating Amokachi when his country has forgotten him since undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by whytediamond(m): 5:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Modified:

Growing up in Kaduna in the late 90's. I watched "The Bull" play for Kaduna Kick and Die (KKD) when ever he returns from "Pro" as we used to call it back then. Sometimes, we go to Barnawa to watch him train with Barnawa Rovers or even Yelwa United.

You'd occasionally see Garba lawal or Tijjani or Babayaro to name just a few that had their roots from Kaduna local clubs back then come play for the local clubs they emerged from. It was a amazing feeling for me.

I miss Kaduna and the sweet northern life back in the days before religion and ethnicity messed up every every.

vickydevoka:

Same thing happening in Jos recently. U will see onazi, Mikel, Musa, awazeim, Simon Moses, Samuel kalu, chidera ejuke and many if Dem. I remember wen obinna nsofo n ezikel bala were still active na so Dem de share boots n Money

No be lie. I miss you too. Polo, Rukuba Barracks/Road, Gada Biu, Utan, Apata, Chobe, Ray Rayfield and Tudun wada/old airport.

All these places just dey play for my mind.

Geeman2006:

You forgot to add politicians brought in the religion and ethnicity.

Abi make I add illiteracy join? The list too long abeg.

sylve11:

I tell you bro. Stayed reasonable years in the north. My love for north before these wahala started ehn. A once peaceful region has turned another thing.
May peace be restored, that's my only prayer. sad cool

@ Daniel Amokachi nice one Legend. cool

Amen oo.

71 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by Ladiesdoctor(m): 5:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Da Bull!
That was when real men were playing football. Unlike the digital football that is been played nowadays through their yeye VAR.

54 Likes

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by DankemzI(m): 5:13am On Sep 23, 2021
Legendary cool

1 Like

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by MotorConnectz(m): 5:13am On Sep 23, 2021
cool
Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by Nobody: 5:14am On Sep 23, 2021
It's always nice when loved... That feeling is special.

6 Likes

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by Mrkumareze(m): 5:14am On Sep 23, 2021
He was one of our players then, When naija football used to be sweet. Long life bro

4 Likes

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by Ppogbae: 5:17am On Sep 23, 2021
Decentdave:
Nigeria don't appreciate Legend's.Legend begs for food in Nigeria. Just imagine another country celebrating Amokachi when his country has forgotten him since undecided lipsrsealed embarassed

Since when did we forget about Amokachi?

39 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by freshalien: 5:22am On Sep 23, 2021
I have met many Turks and immediately I tell them I am from Nigeria, the next thing that comes out of their mouth is “Daniel Amokachi”. I am stunned at the love he still receives from Beskitas fans and Turks in general; I am glad I watched him thrill the world at USA ‘94. The Bull! Living legend!

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by Oblongata: 5:29am On Sep 23, 2021
Amokachi the 'Bull'. You will always be a legend to the world!

9 Likes

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by AntiChristian: 5:31am On Sep 23, 2021
The Bull!

4 Likes

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by neighbourhud: 5:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Ladiesdoctor:
Da Bull!
That was when real men were playing football. Unlike the digital football that is been played nowadays through their yeye VAR.

Guy, your head is correct and licensed

6 Likes

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by superCleanworks(m): 5:34am On Sep 23, 2021
the bull. very solid player.

Prince of Monaco. another name I love but bet9ja don turn am to another thing. if i catch am he go pay me all my ticket money

JJ Okocha with that his annoying dance on betking adverts. Very stingy guy. I remember when I used to service his lister gen at club 10 years ago. baba no go ever drop shi shi for me and my boys.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by tillaman(m): 5:34am On Sep 23, 2021
Legend

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by whela(m): 5:35am On Sep 23, 2021
Legendary
... you can't be unloved.

1 Like

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by optimusprime2(m): 5:48am On Sep 23, 2021
Mheeeen that guy scattered Turkey with his very energetic way of playing football, brought stadiums to life many times...
If you go to Turkey and mention you are Nigerian, the first name they usually say is "oha!... Amokashi! mashalla"

He is a real Legend

25 Likes

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by Godson32(m): 5:58am On Sep 23, 2021
U mean a group of arab descendents chatting ur name wrongly
Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by elmessiahs(m): 5:58am On Sep 23, 2021
An impactful footballer
Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by Neddyogu(m): 5:59am On Sep 23, 2021
They didnt call him the 'bull' for nothing!

1 Like

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by ikorodureporta: 6:05am On Sep 23, 2021
whytediamond:
No be juju be that?
No be there him twin children dey why dem no go hail am

2 Likes

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by emmabest2000(m): 6:06am On Sep 23, 2021
The Bull
The only player in history of football that make a changed, replaced someone while coach was unaware , and even scored the winning goal in that match grin
After the game the coach said he forgiven him because he got the winning goal they needed

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by victorazy(m): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2021
Ok
Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by Taiwojon(m): 6:20am On Sep 23, 2021
Good one!

What will you be remember for?
And
Where will you spend eternity?

Been remember here as a great person does not guaranteed you of getting to heaven
It is salvation through Jesus Christ can get you to heaven.

Accept Jesus today to have your name written in the book of life and turn away from your sins.

Jesus saves

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by Dproperties: 6:20am On Sep 23, 2021
cool
Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by Sirlins(m): 6:26am On Sep 23, 2021
100 years is like a seconds in the eyes of the Lord. Stay tuned for God is frequency .....your time will come and blessings will be bestowed on any hand that type amen.

3 Likes

Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by zolajpower: 6:31am On Sep 23, 2021
grin
Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by witworth(m): 6:32am On Sep 23, 2021
Do good.
Re: Besiktas Fans Chanting Amokachi's Name 22 Years After Leaving The Turkish Side by SmartPolician: 6:35am On Sep 23, 2021
whytediamond:
No be juju be that?

Our mumu no too much?

I like those lines grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Manchester United Fan Burns His Jersey / "Kylian Mbappe Better Than Thierry Henry At 19" - France Coach, Didier Deschamps / Dream Team To Dalung: "Stay Away From Us"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.