Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,492 members, 7,808,823 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 PM

What are the Economic Effects of IPOB's Sit at home - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What are the Economic Effects of IPOB's Sit at home (644 Views)

Covid-19 Lockdown: Economic Effects And Solutions To Traders / Tinubu Lists 9 Economic Actions To Tackle Economic Effects Of Covid-19 / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What are the Economic Effects of IPOB's Sit at home by constancefriday(m): 3:42am On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Threats to shut down the South East for 1 Month.

There's no doubt that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is pretty much influential in the South East, IPOB, ESN etc has become the offspring of the rise in influence of MNK. However the latest tangentials has brought questions to the minds of Folks who see far from the immediate present.

*How is the Sit at home campaign developing the South East?

*Killing of notable or random taegetted People by unknown gunmen?
When did that become a norm in the South East?

*Burning and destruction of Properties; is that the best way to portray a movement that's supposed to be perceived as Civil?

*How about a referendum?
Has that option been trashed and replaced with tactless violence?

*Can the South East really afford yet another restart from the scratch, like 1970?

Totalitarianism seems to be cooking in the kitchen here Folks.

I hope am wrong about this premonition, because I wish nothing beneath the best for my homeland.

"I think we should only tolerate a healthy dose of every virtue because even a virtue turns into a vice when it's dished out in extreme measures."

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely;
Apostle Constance C. Friday.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What are the Economic Effects of IPOB's Sit at home by allthingsgood: 4:16am On Sep 23, 2021
They rather insult u o.

Anything that will make the morons to start thinking or using their brain is very annoying to them. grin

3 Likes

Re: What are the Economic Effects of IPOB's Sit at home by funkekemi(f): 4:22am On Sep 23, 2021
Can someone give me the address of this apostle?

1 Like

Re: What are the Economic Effects of IPOB's Sit at home by ablejesus26(m): 4:35am On Sep 23, 2021
Any governor who can't handle this nonsense occult group should just resign biko �.
Very soon in no time they will be told to shove their scam into their ass again,when Ndi Anambra will vote and hand over power and authority to Prof Soludo maka Apga bu nke nna anyi ukwu nyere anyi, anyi kwesi dozie ya ofuma.
It's obvious ipob has gone to collect money from apcheat or pdthief to steal the Holy and sacrosanct mandate of Prof Soludo.
But ofcus failure is certainly going to be theirs�.
Have they ever achieved anything??.
Ndi nzuzu �

1 Like

Re: What are the Economic Effects of IPOB's Sit at home by mercycarl: 4:41am On Sep 23, 2021
constancefriday:

It's no news that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is pretty much influential in the South East, IPOB, ESN etc has become the offspring of the rise in influence of MNK. However the latest tangentials lately has brought questions to the minds of Folks who see far from the immediate present.

*Burning and destruction of Properties; is that the best way to portray a movement that's supposed to be perceived as Civil?

*How about a referendum?

*Can the South East really afford yet another restart from the scratch, like 1970?

Totalitarianism seems to be cooking in the kitchen here Folks. No offense intended.

"I think we should only tolerate a healthy dose of every virtue because even a virtue turns into a vice when it's dished out in extreme measures."

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely;
Re: What are the Economic Effects of IPOB's Sit at home by gidgiddy: 6:47am On Sep 23, 2021

IPOB's job is not to develop the South East, it is not an economic group, neither is it a governmental group. Its only job is to get the people out of the failed British colonial contraption called Nigeria

IPOB has denied all involvement in violence, be it unknown gunmen or otherwise. Anyone who blames them for the violence should show proof that they are involved. 80% of this unknown gunmen stuff is in Imo state and it started with the coming of Hope Uzodimma.

IPOB has denied all involvement . Anyone who has proof to the contrary should make it public

*How about a referendum?

This is the question from a biased person who blames IPOB for violence based on nothing but internet rumour

Why is it only when it comes to the East do you people remember war? All the insecurity in the South East is not up to what is happening in Benue where Governor Ortom is crying every day about killer herdsmen

All the insecurity in the South East is not up to what is happening in Buhari's home state of Katsina where 300 school kids are kidnapped and Governor Masari is openly telling his people to defend themselves

But it is only when it comes to the South East you people remember war?

Laughable

3 Likes

Re: What are the Economic Effects of IPOB's Sit at home by BeardedMeat(m): 7:34am On Sep 23, 2021
funkekemi:
Can someone give me the address of this apostle?
What do you want to do with a hungry apostle seeking attention. NL provides a cheap toilet for his pooing.
Re: What are the Economic Effects of IPOB's Sit at home by stephieok: 3:35pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:

There's no doubt that Mazi Nnamdi Kanu is pretty much influential in the South East, IPOB, ESN etc has become the offspring of the rise in influence of MNK. However the latest tangentials has brought questions to the minds of Folks who see far from the immediate present.

*How about a referendum?

Totalitarianism seems to be cooking in the kitchen here Folks.

I hope am wrong about this premonition, because I wish nothing beneath the best for my homeland.

Thanks.

Yours Sincerely;

(1) (Reply)

Am I The Only One Seeing This? (pix) / Time To Make Peace With Ipob-Doyin Okupe / Political Solution:Afenifere Hits Malami Over Igboho,Kanu Says Offer Is Hypocrit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.