Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,474 members, 7,781,383 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:31 PM

'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 (28590 Views)

Ijeoma Chikezie Bags FS-II Luxury Brand Endorsement Deal (Photos) / Olamide Flaunts His New Braided Hairdo. Hit Or Miss? (Photos) / Wizkid Flaunts His N432 Million Wristwatch On Instagram (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Skillsnigeria: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
That's good, kindly invest your money
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by GEEBITE: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Cause a fool and his dough will soon split, so when you come across one get all what you can get. This is the line from Dr Dre the car dealers around this fool are hanging on. About 10 cars on the driveway of a dude that his music career will be as long as the fickle minded audience short span attention.
benjackugo:
'I Had Fs On My Report Card' - Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 (Photos)

American rapper, Moneybagg Yo turned 30 years old on Wednesday 22nd September 2021, IgbereTV reports.

To mark his birthday, he took to Instagram and Twitter to show off his luxury cars and wads of cash.

He wrote in the caption that he had straight Fs on his report card but he is now successful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUIWyfSlpZh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by debbydams(f): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
ahnie:
8 fancy cars

shocked shocked

Ego mma ra mma.
all red ? thats absurd
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Quiny32323: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
So many dudes had A's and still more money.whichever way na way.
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Joromi1: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Even with all his money I'm still more popular than him. cool
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by ChiefS(m): 1:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
His actions have justified his grade.

benjackugo:
'I Had Fs On My Report Card' - Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 (Photos)

American rapper, Moneybagg Yo turned 30 years old on Wednesday 22nd September 2021, IgbereTV reports.

To mark his birthday, he took to Instagram and Twitter to show off his luxury cars and wads of cash.

He wrote in the caption that he had straight Fs on his report card but he is now successful.

https://www.instagram.com/p/CUIWyfSlpZh/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by hustla(m): 1:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
LOL It shows

Wrong decisions
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Oluwademilade: 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Drugs
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by NeoWanZaeed(m): 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Rapper we don't know.

You into drugs.. and you be peddler.

Olodo oshi
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
many rappers like you also spent all their money on car notes and BS bling, and sadly, as they all thought this money would last forever, a few yrs down the line the majority are BROKE.

we cant tell you loud enough....invest your goddamn money and only spend the ROI. you donkeys!

Rappers like?

This people ball till D I E
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by captainbangz: 2:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
BuharisBoy:
Will he send his kids to school or not?
Even Gate's children are or went to school...My grand father that didn't go to school, where him dey?

1 Like

Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Obdk: 2:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
Baba don like red biro from small. He just love to see red..
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by ajl: 2:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Still stupid. Just like those who think going to school is all about having money. It's for education.
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Holuwadammie(m): 3:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
timesup234:
Idiotic black junkies. That's why today the wealth of black Americans is zero. African Americans are the most stupid and useless people in history. Their reasoning faculty is lower than that of a goat

Racism
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by EvangelistChuks(m): 3:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
Satan trying very very hard to deceive the gullible through their gullible and not gullible agents. Don’t fall for the trap of get rich by hook or crook. Many gullibles found out only when it was late.
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Nobody: 3:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
DieRich5:
Most Nigerians commenting here don't even know him cheesy

Na only broke people Dy talk shit, u'll think he nor get some investment and some property somewhere and he's not a new rapper, he's been in da game long.
Aswear.. comments dey make me lmfao.. naija done frustrate soo many people omg. Even who never count him own 100k before dey form adviser/ judge for Nairaland ontop another man bread cheesy

But honestly, it ain't nobody's business what's in my cup
What's in your cup, what's in their cup
It's your cup, drink it
So whatever the hell was in my cup
The only reaction I did was got more popular, more successful

I dedicate the bold to the frustrated who choose to remain colour blind grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Telekinetic: 4:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
WebSurfer:
Does the fleet of cars, not proof he really deserved the Fs ?
Is your English not also proof that you had Fs??!
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Telekinetic: 4:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Shut up man.

when God created Adam and eve in the bible, did he bless them with money?

Can't you see how the struggle for money has ruined humanity?

God cannot bless you with what Satan created.
Oh damn! I actually thought you were gonna counter with something sensible!
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Telekinetic:

Oh damn! I actually thought you were gonna counter with something sensible!
Lool... He said the devil created money. Even the devil dey shock for their comments grin

Chai.. my stomach dey pain me for laughing ooo grin grin
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Telekinetic: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Cokahot:
U try,u get dollars pass me niven. My uncle. I Greet o. Moneybagg na big South niggi,he no dey buy tokunbo dey Bragg,na brand new tear rubber,not a benz or a lexus. Na foreign car for yankee. Na now go get a check..

I did it tha bag way

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mz4pGCKnxTg. Most of these rappers are bad coke retailers and dey teipple the bag,imagine buying a kilo for 900 and reselling it for 3k a day. So u are making about 70 and 90k dollars a month,minus police bursting,DEA wohala,lawyer,. I wish to be like these niggis man, 3k dollars a day for yankee,cos na u be their president. Some legit usa citizens no dey even see 1k a day,talk more of 3k dollars. Respect these artists,abt 50% are into drug trade and they blow money like dummies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R4Gwl-XVnoM
Lol... Younger Bucker from G-Unit that year! Shuo... Now he’s here capping with this unknown rapper that calls himself Moneybagg. These guys are just like social media, the wealth they portray ain’t real.
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by MeeLan: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
No wonder he had Fs all over his report card.
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by benqo01(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wiseandtrue:

No mind am! Him no even talk how he was able to make his wealth

It's possible he's laundering money self!

Which kind business give am all these profits! Person wey fit show off all these still get alot of money somewhere!

Person wey no get proper upbringing go follow wetin him talk to heart!

Lol poverty mentality don finish u oga,go and make money and stop spewing trash from that Ur stupid mouth
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Gfskw: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
I feel you

If pain was a person
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by kay29000(m): 4:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
If these kind of mumu talks and quotes can motivate any reasonable man,just know say your life don dey enter wrong lane undecided

Unless he shows me how legitimately he got this money he's flaunting and the one he used to buy those fancy cars,I won't take him serious.

He is a well known successful American rapper... Record sales asides, he makes average of $200k a show... He does at least 5 shows a month. Do the math. His 2-3 months income can buy all those cars.

Also, I should add, his record label CEO (Yo Gotti) gave him $1.5 million cash for his birthday yesterday . That's the money he is holding up.

1 Like

Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Hndrrxxx(m): 4:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrBrownJay1:
many rappers like you also spent all their money on car notes and BS bling, and sadly, as they all thought this money would last forever, a few yrs down the line the majority are BROKE.

we cant tell you loud enough....invest your goddamn money and fondly spend the ROI. you donkeys!
shut your damn mouth 'fore you drop nigga
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by kay29000(m): 4:29pm On Sep 23, 2021
Memphitz357:
F**k these bunch of weak ass no talent having muthafuckaz! Their music and artistry sucks!
I'm glad I witnessed the 90's hip hop era

Hahaha! My man
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by MrBrownJay1(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hndrrxxx:
shut your damn mouth 'fore you drop nigga

have you taken your meds today, son?
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by kay29000(m): 4:30pm On Sep 23, 2021
lessonotes:
Getting A's too is also not bad. He knows the people he is talking to.

Black man will always be Black Man.

He didn't say there is anything wrong with getting A's...he is just saying if you got ALL f's in school, it isn't the end of the world, you can still have a good life.
Re: 'I Had Fs On My Report Card'- Moneybagg Yo Flaunts His Car, Money As He Turns 30 by Tellolee(m): 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
How is the guy money a Ill gotten money lmao. Moneybagg yo is a successful rapper ��. Y'all are mad on this forum fr
Iyaebe:
ill gotten money has never been a turn on or motivation for any sensible person, these kind of money are always spent on frivolities, no good ending attached to it.Anything legitimate is the real deal for me.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emeka Ike: My Ex-Wife Loved Watching Women Who Killed Their Husbands & Children / Photos Of John Boyega With His Mother / Korede Bello Meets Charley Boy, As They Hug Each Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.