Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,994 members, 7,806,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:20 AM

Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South (24264 Views)

Buhari Cautions Akeredolu, El-Rufai Other APC Governors, Backs Buni / Three Fulani Terrorist Masquerading As IPOB/ESN Shot Dead At Nnobi Anambra State / IPOB Sacks Nnamdi Kanu As Leader For 'Valuing His Dog Above Murdered Members Hu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by seunayantokun(m): 8:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Elrufai is the chief operating officer of boko haram and Fulani terrorists in Nigeria.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by adenigga(m): 9:44am On Sep 23, 2021
saintade01:
I don''t get it, did El-rufai mention Akeredolu in his interview with the press in Abuja to warrant Akeredolu attacking him&calling him names? El-rufai only questioned the implementability of the anti grazing laws made in the south, i don''t think the vituperation was necessary in my own opinion.
Bros! You don't need to mention names before the person the message is directed to know he's the one being referred to.
Moreover, Akeredolu is the chairman of the Southern governors forum and he's in position to responds to that jargons coming out of that midget suffering from dementia of the highest degree.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by bizzibodi(m): 10:10am On Sep 23, 2021
Hell rufai a midget that shits from his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by Indispensable85(m): 10:24am On Sep 23, 2021
I love Akeredolu.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by Talknochip(m): 10:46am On Sep 23, 2021
Na man you be Governor Akeredolu!

if you really want us to break free from the domination of these demonic barbarians masquerading as proponents of one NIGERIA that is without justice, equity and fairness, then continue to pray for the likes of Akeredolu, Col Olawumni, Wike, Afenifere, Bishop Oyedepo, All the Southern governors that have formed an alliance, good and ordinary citizens praying and speaking out on social media etc...

Because there is an evil force that is being invoke on persons that are against this government... that is why people that always speak against Buhari government and it evil agenda die mysteriously.. forget what his supporters say whenever people who criticise Buhari die.. there are people who are being paid to do enchantments and all manner of blood sacrifices to make people lethargic about what is happening.. and also to eliminate his perceived enemies spiritually...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by Talknochip(m): 11:11am On Sep 23, 2021
Na man you be Governor Akeredolu!

if you really want us to break free from the domination of these demonic barbarians masquerading as proponents of one NIGERIA that is without justice, equity and fairness, then continue to pray for the likes of Akeredolu, Col Olawumni, Wike, Afenifere, Bishop Oyedepo, All the Southern governors that have formed an alliance, good and ordinary citizens praying and speaking out on social media etc

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by Newness2019: 11:25am On Sep 23, 2021
WHAT GOES AROUND !

COMES AROUND !!
Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by Myhusband(m): 11:34am On Sep 23, 2021
with men like Aketi as the Head of Nigeria executive, legislature and judiciary then it'll be a game over to North stupidity

love men with BIG BALLS

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by kayusely70(m): 11:39am On Sep 23, 2021
adenigga:

Bros! You don't need to mention names before the person the message is directed to know he's the one being referred to.
Moreover, Akeredolu is the chairman of the Southern governors forum and he's in position to responds to that jargons coming out of that midget suffering from dementia of the highest degree.
You've spoken very well!

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by proeast(m): 12:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ppogbae:
I have said this before and I’ll say it again:

The South has never been this bold. We should expect some seismic events in Nigeria’s political landscape not just this decade, but perhaps in a few years. Something big is going to happen. Either civil war or restructuring is coming.

Be prepared.

You're very right, South has never stood eyeballs to eyeballs with the North since independence. The only time it happened was in 1967 when Ojukwu challenged them but when the war ended in 1970, they saw the defeat of Biafra as the defeat of all other Nigerians by Fulanis and they began to treat everyone as slaves. However, that era of Fulani supremacy is about to end and these factors below contributed to it:

1. Collapse of "one North"; the North is no longer a strong and hegemonic entity like in the past. As fanatical Islam grew in the core North and Christians/minorities came under severe attacks, their loyalty to the North waned and they started leaning towards South.

2. Nnamdi Kanu/IPOB Renaissance; it's either the South did not really care or wasn't bothered enough about how the North was cheating and subjugating them, or was lacking a courageous man/group that will bell the cat. However, Nnamdi Kanu and his IPOB group started an anti North crusade and they kept exposing lots of imbalances/injustices the North was forcing down on Southerners despite being total parasites.

3. Economic decline of Nigeria; with too much oil money in their disposal, North was able to use oil money to throw around and bribe everyone. After embezzling so much, they still had some left to do some projects here and there. However, as income tanked, Southern leaders no longer has excess money to enjoy and overlook whatever injustice they may be suffering. So they began to accept that truly, they shouldn't be suffering over what rightfully belongs to them.

Now, even though Southern leaders may not want to voice it out in the open, however the prospects of cutting off from the North and having their own nation/nations is now appealing to them. With North buffeted by massive insecurity, economic collapse, and so much liability, they know that North is no longer as powerful as it used to be. North also knows that Nigeria is no longer as cohesive as it used to be in the past and any major crises now can spiral out of control and lead to break up of Nigeria. A nightmare they wouldn't want to imagine.

North is now afraid and in a delimma, they want to hold on to power after Buhari but are scared of the consequences. If Yorubas should succeed Buhari, SW will become the new power bloc and if Igbos succeed Buhari, they don't know how the Igbo president will handle secessionists and he may want to reverse Buhari's attrocities.

Whatever happens, North is about to be demystified. They won't be able to ride on Southerners anymore like they used to do in the past and the fear of Nigeria breaking up will always put them at the mercy of South going forward.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by Yankee101: 12:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
They'll all be exposed
Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by Olatomiwami(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
LieBurster:

You need the brain transplant more, you think is by speaking jagons all in the name of grammar that you and your likes spoke to fellow zombies in 2015 and 2019?

Silent is golden at times,if Jagaban is your nightmare,go and hug transformer.
Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by Oracleforce: 2:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
mentro:
Wow. I admire Akeredolu's courage to speak up always, no other southern governor even in pdp will say this.

Akeredolu doesn't have anything to lose again...so he has to use his ondo heady spirits to speak against bad governance....why would you say anti-grazing law can not be implemented but you can unilaterally implement your Sharia law in all the state in the not...do you think it is only Muslim faith that stays in the north?
It is so obvious that Hell-rufai is supporting banditry and kidnapping...

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by haslaw(m): 3:08pm On Sep 23, 2021
El-Rufai as governor is a million times better than Akeredelu.

El-Rufai has put in place infrastructures such as roads, hospitals, and has boosted the economy of Kaduna state.

Akeredelu on his part has been a failure and an agent of disunity and anarchy. He keeps deceiving his foolish people with anti-north sentiments.
Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by adenigga(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2021
haslaw:
El-Rufai as governor is a million times better than Akeredelu.

El-Rufai has put in place infrastructures such as roads, hospitals, and has boosted the economy of Kaduna state.

Akeredelu on his part has been a failure and an agent of disunity and anarchy. He keeps deceiving his foolish people with anti-north sentiments.
Yes! You are right!!!
But you forgot to add banditry, kidnapping of School children and vulnerable Southern Kaduna's people, bankrolling Fulani's herdsmen and careless talk to his achievement.

Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by haslaw(m): 8:51am On Sep 24, 2021
adenigga:

Yes! You are right!!!
But you forgot to add banditry, kidnapping of School children and vulnerable Southern Kaduna's people, bankrolling Fulani's herdsmen and careless talk to his achievement.

You well so?
No governor in Nigeria has openly fought against bandits like El-Rufai. It got Ito a level that the bandits openly made statements that they would make Kaduna State ungovernable and even vowed to attack the governor's household to the extent that El-Rufai had to withdraw his kids from public schools. This is a sharp contrast to your Igbo governors who have been supporting IPOB. I am not a fan of El-Rufai and I am not even from Kaduna state that doesn't mean I would deny the man's achievements or out rightly lie on him.
Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by adenigga(m): 9:07am On Sep 24, 2021
haslaw:

You well so?
No governor in Nigeria has openly fought against bandits like El-Rufai. It got Ito a level that the bandits openly made statements that they would make Kaduna State ungovernable and even vowed to attack the governor's household to the extent that El-Rufai had to withdraw his kids from public schools. This is a sharp contrast to your Igbo governors who have been supporting IPOB. I am not a fan of El-Rufai and I am not even from Kaduna state that doesn't mean I would deny the man's achievements or out rightly lie on him.
''You well so?''
Learn how to be civil and respect others opinion.
You expressed your opinion and I commented in a civil manner, but your own response to mine from the first paragraph speaks volumes......

Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by haslaw(m): 6:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
adenigga:

''You well so?''
Learn how to be civil and respect others opinion.
You expressed your opinion and I commented in a civil manner, but your own response to mine from the first paragraph speaks volumes......

I'm sorry about that first statemen and I take it back.
However, I was just shocked that anyone would say El-Rufai supports banditry. Nothing is as far from the truth as that. They are outright lies. No governor in Nigeria has openly fought bandits like El-Rufai to the that bandits swore to make Kaduna state ungovernable and even vowed to attack the governor's household.

El-Rufai's kids attend gorvement public schools like everyone and the bandits started attacking those schools just to get at El-Rufai until his kids could not go to school anymore. These are all in the news for everyone to see.

I am not an indigene of Kaduna state and I I am not even a Hausa person but that does not mean I should tell lies on him just because I don't like someone.

1 Like

Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by adenigga(m): 6:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
haslaw:

I'm sorry about that first statemen and I take it back.
However, I was just shocked that anyone would say El-Rufai supports banditry. Nothing is as far from the truth as that. They are outright lies. No governor in Nigeria has openly fought bandits like El-Rufai to the that bandits swore to make Kaduna state ungovernable and even vowed to attack the governor's household.

El-Rufai's kids attend gorvement public schools like everyone and the bandits started attacking those schools just to get at El-Rufai until his kids could not go to school anymore. These are all in the news for everyone to see.

I am not an indigene of Kaduna state and I I am not even a Hausa person but that does not mean I should tell lies on him just because I don't like someone.
I respect you!
Thanks for your prompt & highly esteemed response.
Re: Akeredolu: El-Rufai Masquerading As Leader, Exporting Banditry to South by MightySparrow: 9:55am On Nov 29, 2021
Mraphel:
Akeredolu the man with balls
He is a teacher to other Southern governor
How I wish this was the time Fayoṣe was Ekiti State's governor!
Bold, brave, balls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Suspected Herdsmen Kill 5 In Enugu, Burn Houses / El-Rufai: Freudian Slip Reveals Hidden Thought - Farooq Kperogi On Tinubu / Attack Ongoing At Malikawa In Gidan Goga, Zamfara State - Amnesty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.