Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,870 members, 7,802,801 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate (25210 Views)

Akwa Ibom @ 34: Osinbajo Commissions Dakkada Towers, Flags Off Dakkada Luxury / Akwa Ibom @34: Governor Emmanuel Inuagurates 9.81 Km Roads To Mark Anniversary / I Haven’t Resigned, CJN Onnoghen Says; To Inaugurate Election Tribunal Members (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by TheRareGem1(f): 5:53am On Sep 23, 2021
A 21 storey smart building built by Akwa Ibom State government in attempt to attract international oil companies to relocate to the state, is to be inaugurated on Friday by Vice President Yemi Osinbajo in Uyo as part of the 34th anniversary celebration of the creation of the state.

The multiple billion naira building, code named Dakkada Towers, is to inaugurated alongside another project, the Dakkada luxury estate.

The State Commissioner of Information and Strategy, Mr Ini Ememobong told journalists at a pre-anniversary press conference on Wednesday that the Dakkada estate, located along Airport Road, is designed to provide maximum affordable housing for people, while the 21 Dakkada Towers, a smart building located along the central business district in Uyo is to provide office complexes for International Oil Companies (IOCs) and other companies springing up in the state.

“On Friday, His Excellency, the Vice President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria will be in Akwa Ibom to inaugurate the Dakkada estate. When he lands at the airport, he will make his first stop at the Dakkada luxury estate to flag that off. The Dakkada estate is designed to provide maximum affordable housing for people.

“When he flags off the Dakkada luxury estate, he will move immediately to the central business district of Uyo and inaugurate the Dakkada Towers. It is a smart intelligent building fitted with the best communication and security gadgets.” he said.

Ememobong listed other projects to be inaugurated during the anniversary celebration to include 25 kilometres dualized Uyo-Ikot Ekpene road, 12 kilometres Secretariat road, 2.38 Kilometers access road to Akwa Ibom State University, Ikot Ekpene General hospital, Oil palm processing project, 2nd phase of 45 metre span bridges, and 3.5 kilometres David Lawrence crescent among others.

He said that the anniversary celebration would be low key, because of COVID-19, and would therefore not attract public holiday.

Ememobong congratulated Akwa Ibom state for the quality of men who had governed it since inception, and stressed that God has been involved in the selection of leadership for the state.

“Attah came at the foundation stage and laid a solid foundation, Akpabio reported with anger and did well on industrialization. Udom, a financial expert came when the nation’s economy was almost in depression, followed by the Covid-19. So, he was prepared for a time like this”. he said

Reacting to agitations over Governor Udom Emmanuel’s ability to complete all ongoing projects within the lifespan of the administration, the information boss said ‘Completeness would be determined on May 29, 2023″.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/aibom-34-osinbajo-to-inaugurate-21storey-security-building-luxury-estate/

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by TheRareGem1(f): 5:56am On Sep 23, 2021
34, really ? Congratulations to the the people of Akwa Ibom.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by nony43(m): 6:03am On Sep 23, 2021
Akwa Ibom state is doing well.

17 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Simbam: 6:14am On Sep 23, 2021
Awesome

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Timoleon(m): 6:31am On Sep 23, 2021
Akwa Ibom Dey always try at least with their road networks.

14 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Zeemam: 6:36am On Sep 23, 2021
34 really? WaWU

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by SmartPolician: 6:42am On Sep 23, 2021
Akwa Ibom has been getting its governance right back to back. Udom Emmanuel is committed to industrializing the state. With the insecurity in Rivers State (chiefly secret cult killings, kidnaps, militancy, etc.), Imo and Abia are supposed to be cashing in on the situation.

Unfortunately, the two sister states have become even worse now. Well, Akwa Ibom will position itself to take advantage of the situation. Congratulations on your celebration.

20 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Joylove2324(f): 6:51am On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations to the people of Akwa Ibom

11 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by benuejosh: 6:57am On Sep 23, 2021
Zero projects in Benue State. The least performing governor Benue has ever had. Even Kogi is doing better than Benue at a moment. The state can't even be compared to Nassarawa state that is just 45mins aways from the state capital. Go to lafia and see projects that are being carried out and it will amaze you. Governor Ortom is only buying properties and land up and down. Shouting Fulani herdsmen up and down. Recently, he wanted to change the narrative by saying the Fulani herdsmen are from Mali and Niger and not Nigerians. He kept insulting the President as though he had a personal issue with him all through these six years. Salaries of workers for months have not been paid. Pensioners are even the worst hit. They literally go begging to feed. He couldn't attract one single foreign investment or federal government project in the state. Ortom has disgraced us in Benue and his party PDP. The worst governor to come from Benue.

Congratulations to states whose Governors are performing even if not optimally. In Benue, we can proudly talk about wheelbarrows and our governor shouting Fulani herdsmen. THERE'S NO SINGLE PROJECT. Have you heard Ortom commissioned any single project apart from the wheelbarrows you saw online? NONE.

If Ortom is shouting herdsmen up and down, just know that he is trying to cover up his shame. We in Benue State know what he is doing and nobody takes him serious again. That's the only thing he has done. Shouting herdsmen and insulting Buhari. He is low budget Oshokomole 1. Fayose did put some infrastructure on ground despite his much noise. I was in Ekiti when he was the governor so I can attest to that.

If you see Ortom build any road to a place, just check around and you'll see that he bought a large portion of land along the road or he just bought a property and such he wants to make his property accessible.

ZERO PROJECT GOVERNOR.

PDP may be associated with failure but Wike is talking and working. Why can't Ortom just do one major project that Benue people will praise him instead of shouting herdsmen for increase in security votes so that he can pocket.

I speak on behalf of my people, the good and peaceful people of Benue State. The Food Basket of the Nation.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by maybanks: 8:42am On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations to the Government and People of Akwa Ibom State

11 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Jollylolly(f): 8:45am On Sep 23, 2021
congratulations to the people of the state. the journey so far has been roughly smooth.

Lalasticlala Seun Dominica FT... Let people celebrate A'Ibom at 34

5 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Joyce95: 8:46am On Sep 23, 2021
A big congratulations to Akwa Ibom state people

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by powerhouse3(m): 9:04am On Sep 23, 2021
Happy birthday to my state Akwa Abasi Ibom state,... wishing all the indigenes 'Uforo',...
Including those that married from there,both man and woman....

Welcome , our amiable vp,... Obong Emem 1of Akwa ibom land,...I'm happy you're the one doing the commissioning,..and not the lifeless.

18 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Shooyie: 9:40am On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations to Akwa Ibom.

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by spirul77: 11:00am On Sep 23, 2021
benuejosh:
Zero projects in Benue State. The least performing governor Benue has ever had. Even Kogi is doing better than Benue at a moment. The state can't even be compared to Nassarawa state that is just 45mins aways from the state capital. Go to lafia and see projects that are being carried out and it will amaze you. Governor Ortom is only buying properties and land up and down. Shouting Fulani herdsmen up and down. Recently, he wanted to change the narrative by saying the Fulani herdsmen are from Mali and Niger and not Nigerians. He kept insulting the President as though he had a personal issue with him all through these six years. Salaries of workers for months have not been paid. Pensioners are even the worst hit. They literally go begging to feed. He couldn't attract one single foreign investment or federal government project in the state. Ortom has disgraced us in Benue and his party PDP. The worst governor to come from Benue.

Congratulations to states whose Governors are performing even if not optimally. In Benue, we can proudly talk about wheelbarrows and our governor shouting Fulani herdsmen. THERE'S NO SINGLE PROJECT. Have you heard Ortom commissioned any single project apart from the wheelbarrows you saw online? NONE.

If Ortom is shouting herdsmen up and down, just know that he is trying to cover up his shame. We in Benue State know what he is doing and nobody takes him serious again. That's the only thing he has done. Shouting herdsmen and insulting Buhari. He is low budget Oshokomole 1. Fayose did put some infrastructure on ground despite his much noise. I was in Ekiti when he was the governor so I can attest to that.

If you see Ortom build any road to a place, just check around and you'll see that he bought a large portion of land along the road or he just bought a property and such he wants to make his property accessible.

ZERO PROJECT GOVERNOR.

PDP may be associated with failure but Wike is talking and working. Why can't Ortom just do one major project that Benue people will praise him instead of shouting herdsmen for increase in security votes so that he can pocket.

I speak on behalf of my people, the good and peaceful people of Benue State. The Food Basket of the Nation.
wahala, so if you write such a long epistle about Ortom what do you want we from edo state to write ? A textbook? I have been to mkd twice while I was in nasarawa this year, believe me baba, Ortom is a workaholic compared to Obaseki, at least you have a governor that speaks and people know they have a governor, here in edo state our governor is just like any everyday citizen, no talk, no work, nothing nothing, I just imagine if edo state was under Fulani siege like benue, even the useless governor for Don join all of us japa.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 23, 2021
Some Nigerian states are extremely rich while its citizens are extremely poor.

I wonder how the African man reasons.

The whteman who focuses on social security support for their people, are you wiser than they are ?

90% of crimes committed in Nigeria are poverty induced.

8 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Skillsnigeria: 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by YoungLionken(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
I think the VP should be awarded the best commissioner, inaugurator..

Baba knows nothing but to jump from place to place commissioning projects grin..

After retirement, he can become an international commissioner, commissioning projects from one country to another, as GEJ is already doing..

Jokers of the century!! grin grin grin...

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by id4sho(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
shocked
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by superCleanworks(m): 1:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
abeg how many times is akwa ibob going to trend with this single building?
wetin people for New York and Manhattan go com do naw?

7 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by victons(m): 1:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
cool
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by McOluOmo: 1:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Only for the rich and mighty

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

2 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Ilaumoh(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
SmartPolician:
Akwa Ibom has been getting its governance right back to back. Idom Emmanuel is committed to industrializing the state. With the insecurity in Rivers State (chiefly secret cult killings, kidnaps, militancy, etc.), Imo and Abia are supposed to be cashing in in the situation.

Unfortunately, the two sister states have become even worse now. Well, Akwa Ibom will position to take advantage of the situation. Congratulations on your celebration.
You are right …
Lalasticlala FP

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Olalake(m): 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Otida
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Omicron007: 1:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
shocked

Akwa-Ibom girls and bleep are like 5 and 6.
Most of them are into the runs-girl business. They dominate the streets of Port Harcourt and they can bang like mad.

Their towtow tastes different. Even when you are banging an Akwa-Ibom olosho, the difference is always clear.

I carried one the other day, this banny wanted to kill me. Her energy is top notch and she can give you all the styles in Kamasutra. Holy shit!

Akwa-Ibom girls needs to be preserved and studied in bedmatic affairs.
After the mind-blowing bleep, she went to the kitchen and prepared a delicious native soup full of prawns, big crayfish, periwinkles and shrimps. Dayuuuum!

Check out few of their babies names:
Uduak-Abasi -- Godswill

MfonObong -- God's grace

Itorobong -- God's glory

Enobong -- God's gift

Iniabasi/Iniobong -- God's time

Ekaette -- father's mother/grand mother

Unwana -- Bright

Utibe-Abasi -- Wonderful God

Edidiong -- Blessing

Emem -- Peace

Akaninyene -- above riches

Uwakmfon -- abundant grace

Edikan -- Victory

Emediong -- Blessed

I'm still waiting for that Akwa-Ibom baby, Angel in BBNaija to come out. I'd bang her straight up.

3 Likes

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Aidejay(m): 1:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
Akwa Ibom is becoming a hot cake in the business and investment world. Heard of a company recently that is moving to open shop for the first time in akwa ibom. From jobs to opportunities to infrastructural development. Hope this continues perpetually. Sustainable development is very hard in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by wetmenow: 1:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
In the next ten years Akwa Ibom State will be a centre of attraction

1 Like

Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by Iziq(m): 1:20pm On Sep 23, 2021
Learn how you can make money online today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZAFfJotW6tI#
Re: Akwa Ibom @34: Osinbajo To Inaugurate 21-Storey Security Building, Luxury Estate by wunmi590(m): 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2021

I'm waiting for the I'm older than this state crew, or me and this state are mate cheesy

No think am ooo, God don bless the state more than you ooo, except you have your own private state

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Court Nullifies Dumo Lulu-Briggs' Governorship Candidacy / "We Are Able To Kill 700 Boko Haram, They Were Running Away" - Nigerian Soldiers / Nigerian Embassy Calls Rebecca Sharibu Story In The US Falsehood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.