Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,492 members, 7,801,272 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:08 PM

Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) - Pets (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) (53984 Views)

Am Giving My Caucausan Puppy Diamond Dog Food But The Food Is Strong / How Do I Lure This Cat Into Our Apartment? / Which Domestic Animal Are You Afraid Of The Most (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by bouncin04(m): 11:09am On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Woman can kill anything..

Bitter Truth
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Nobody: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2021
Lion.. grin
This one don pass domestic protection matter.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by tonididdy(m): 11:10am On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
So yester-night I was sleeping and i heard some noises but didn't go out...so this morning I saw this dead cat in my backyard exactly the place I heard the noise yesterday

What do you think possibly kill this cat because i locked my gate and there is no way Dog can enter

Your views guys
Did you pull it out the soackaway pit?

Well maybe a fellow cat killed it.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by deleskizy: 11:10am On Sep 23, 2021
This is the hand work of a constrictor/Non-venomous snake and the snake regurgitated its meal probably for defensive reasons.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by neighbourhud: 11:11am On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
Leopard in a city where there Is no bush?

Bros... We have moved into the wild building houses. They are nearer than we can imagine
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by crazysam001: 11:12am On Sep 23, 2021
tooth4tooth:
My possible culprit could be a python. Thats my thought

My exact thoughts as well. Looks like it was swallowed and regurgitated
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Sukkyy2010: 11:14am On Sep 23, 2021
grin
mespusinglez:
YOU'RE A FOOL
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 11:16am On Sep 23, 2021
crazysam001:

My exact thoughts as well. Looks like it was swallowed and regurgitated
Yeah!
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Sukkyy2010: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
tooth4tooth:
If it was python you wouldn't have seen it carcass because Python will surely swallow it as prey.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by alfredbisong: 11:17am On Sep 23, 2021
my advice is for you to pack out of that compound that's strange
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Levels1(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
So yester-night I was sleeping and i heard some noises but didn't go out...so this morning I saw this dead cat in my backyard exactly the place I heard the noise yesterday

What do you think possibly kill this cat because i locked my gate and there is no way Dog can enter

Your views guys

Snake
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
It's possible
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 11:18am On Sep 23, 2021
grandstar:

A python would have digested the cat. Python no dey play with food.

It take python days or weeks to fully digest it's meal depending on the size
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by davillian(m): 11:19am On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:
It's possible...
The can stay in cities without being detected by humans only CCTV would... because of thier stealth
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by tooth4tooth: 11:19am On Sep 23, 2021
Sukkyy2010:

If it was python you wouldn't have seen it carcass because Python will surely swallow it as prey.
Python do regurgitate their meals sometimes for unknown reasons
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by joransky4re(m): 11:20am On Sep 23, 2021
That 🐈 cat must have eaten a poisoned rat as food.

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by gidado14(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:

Your views guys
dogs
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by optimusprime2(m): 11:21am On Sep 23, 2021
aminusodiq:
You can check for marks like this to confirm a snake bite... Check for lacerating injuries to identify a bigger cats attack ( maybe a civet or fox)

Trust me, a fox can't take on a cat that size...
Cats are literally built to frustrate foxes, except the fox is as large as a dog (however foxes are smaller).

Secondly if it was any canine that killed the cat, it would have been severely masticated on some parts of the body (like the head)... but no fatal bite marks whatsoever...

My take; it was killed by a creature with a very potent venom such as a Snake or a large Scorpion.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by castins(m): 11:22am On Sep 23, 2021
Dog or snake.
mespusinglez:

Your views guys
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Andyvilly: 11:24am On Sep 23, 2021
FutureIsFemale:
chick
Am happy to see you comment on a non feminine gender base voilence thread.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Jacku: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:

Your views guys
this is poor capturing na. Give us the full image so we have see it better na

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by femi4: 11:27am On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:

Your views guys
snake

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by osbubud: 11:40am On Sep 23, 2021
Watch out for a harmful snake in your vicinity and be very careful how you leave your doors and gate open
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Munzy14(m): 11:45am On Sep 23, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
Woman can kill anything..
Chai...women don suffer....grin grin
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by drake2(m): 11:49am On Sep 23, 2021
jacoik:
Is woman not a domestic animal? After all, we human are animals but live domestically. Did I make sense?

Lol;
You sure did!
But i nor want wahala ooh.

Lol again!
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Ogundex(m): 11:50am On Sep 23, 2021
drake2:

Lol.
The questioner asked which domestic Animal could have done it?; others are suggesting non domestic suspects.

To me, your answer makes a great sense ooh!

Your post made me crack up with laughter. Have not laughed like this in a while grin

1 Like

Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by michaelbills(m): 11:51am On Sep 23, 2021
Did it rain? If not it looks like something a python swallowed partly and vomited.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by 08064978510(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Thank ur start u didn't come outside oo, na style wey armed robbers dey use rob people house, by disturbing ur pet (dog, cat) even for those who have goat or chicken, after much noise you will be forced to check what's going on outside, with that they will gain entrance to ur home and Rob u off ur valuable and if u no come out the either go with ur pet of kill it.... Let always be mindful and careful
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by DrMustafa(m): 11:54am On Sep 23, 2021
Simple advice bro!

You should take d corpse to a nearby hospital for autopsy in order to ascertain the cause of its death na.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Numerouno94(m): 11:58am On Sep 23, 2021
tooth4tooth:

Dnt u fink a python wuld hv swallowed it? Except it was regurgitated.
Re: Which Domestic Animal Do You Think Is Strong Enough To Kill This Cat? (Photos) by Omakraid(f): 12:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
mespusinglez:

Your views guys
If that open pipe close to the dead animal is on a soak away, then it's possible there's a huge snake in it. Probably after swallowing, the snake couldn't go in and it had to vomit it to gain entry. All in all, be very careful and watchful.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Spotted Bathing His Lion In Lekki (Video) / Monkey Seen Exercising, Doing Press Up (photos, Video) / Dog Protects Its Owner Who Slept At The Middle Of The Road After Being Drunk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.