Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,573 members, 7,809,091 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:50 PM

Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) (43705 Views)

Imo Woman With Giant Cassava Tuber She Harvested From Her Farm (Photo) / The Big Gaboon Viper Killed In My Farm Yesterday (Pictures) / See The Antelope My Cousin Killed Today In The Farm (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 8:23am On Sep 23, 2021
Good morning everyone,

Workers clearing the bushes on my farm yesterday stumbled across this specimen and quickly did justice to it.

We've walked this same place wearing just slippers and it's our eternal thanks to God Almighty that this venomous snake didn't bite any one of us.

As I was about to sleep, someone, I don't know who, whispered in my ear that I should bring the matter here. I have done as instructed.

58 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Tokskob2008: 8:28am On Sep 23, 2021
Call Lala for more justice...

26 Likes

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Pappyxar: 8:33am On Sep 23, 2021
smiley smiley
Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Francashy(m): 8:39am On Sep 23, 2021
As you were about to sleep, someone whispered in your ear...Bro na Lala's voice be that oo gringrin

249 Likes 20 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by YeyeGbami: 8:55am On Sep 23, 2021
Oh but why. You for capture am and take it farther into the forest and release it.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Chidexter(m): 9:33am On Sep 23, 2021
Lalasticlala food don land o. Premium food

4 Likes

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 10:18am On Sep 23, 2021
YeyeGbami:
Oh but why. You for capture am and take it farther into the forest and release it.

I heard that this snake can be very placid and rarely strikes out at humans, and that it can also be handled with care.

But, the warning was that it should simply be avoided due to the fact that when it bites, it doesn't immediately let go and injects the largest quantity of venom of any snake into its victim. Anti-venom is also said to be in short supply in hospitals.

So, in light of the above reasons and our inability to safely relocate, cutlass had to say hello to its head.

Lala, no vex

232 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by YeyeGbami: 10:21am On Sep 23, 2021
kress2m1:

I heard that this snake can be very placid and rarely strikes out at humans, and that it can also be handled with care.

But, the warning was that it should simply be avoided due to the fact that when it bites, it doesn't immediately let go and injects the largest quantity of venom of any snake into its victim. Anti-venom is also said to be in short supply in hospitals.

So, in light of the above reasons and our inability to safely relocate, cutlass had to say hello to its head.

Lala, no vex

Understandable , better be safe than sorry

94 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by winterlover: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lala and snakes.
E be like say Na snake God been offer Lala to him parents. He's paying them back by always showcasing his people.

Inshort, Lala is a snake.

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by aminusodiq(m): 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Puff adder kiss

2 Likes

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by slawormiir: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Damnnn niggar
You guys are damnnn lucky

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by McOluOmo: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Justice is done.

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by MrrGary: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Where unar dey see all these natural meat palliatives abegg?? angry

cheesy cheesy

20 Likes

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Chrizzz: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
How did you know it’s poisonous ��
You just end the life of a poor snake tbh

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by sylve11: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Odd looking creatures. Snakes are much in my current environment. From Cobra to Python to Boa to Mambas to Vipers etc.. >:

A viper once bit a little boy here, within 10 minutes the little boy started shivering. Though, the viper was killed but the little boy's mother was so careless because, after some time the boy stood up and was walking as if nothing happened. We advised and warned the mother to take the boy to the hospital but she did not listen; went ahead with her business and before the next morning, the little boy died.

I dont like that creature, its not as if I hate it either but they should stay far away from me. sad cool

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by PrinceOfLagos: 1:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Seems there many farmers in this forum
Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by brownemmanuel43(m): 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lalala
Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Trumann: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
See as e thick like forklift tyre

5 Likes

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Nobody: 1:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
My fear for snakes makes them look irritating to me. Venomous or not, my mind won't be at rest until it's killed.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by accella: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
You did not remember to take photo, after you guys turned it to pepper soup.

1 Like

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by ikechukz(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
This snake, he bite you, you die, not yesterdie, todie

Na so one Chinese man talk during one interview grin grin

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by twinskenny(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
kress2m1:
Good morning everyone,

Workers clearing the bushes on my farm yesterday stumbled across this specimen and quickly did justice to it.

We've walked this same place wearing just slippers and it's our eternal thanks to God Almighty that this venomous snake didn't bite any one of us.

As I was about to sleep, someone, I don't know who, whispered in my ear that I should bring the matter here. I have done as instructed.
the female is somewhere lurking around watch out
Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Greenbuoy(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Trumann:
See as e thick like forklift tyre

6 Likes

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by OCTAVO: 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Hallabee1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tokskob2008:
Call Lala for more justice...

Aje....

his on the way to the location

1 Like

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by NairaMaster1(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Not viper. The venom is highly hemorrhagic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 1:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
YeyeGbami:

Watching 2much of snakes in the city. grin grin

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by LaSenior: 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
cheesy
Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by Numerouno94(m): 2:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
kress2m1:

Lala, no vex

U dey mind that guy? Paraventure u wish to catch d snake do u even hv the equipment needed to catch a snake? Like snake tongs, snake bag, snake hook, gloves nd boots, snake traps etcetera. U guys did wat was right. grin

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by DropsMic(m): 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmm
Re: Gaboon Viper In My Farm (Photo) by meetgaya: 2:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lalasticlala food is ready

Lalasticlala come and chop food

Lalasticlala wash your hands

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is Turkey Profitable To Give Me N70k Or More Weekly Find Out Here / My Maize Farm In Pictures / 60,000 Naira Per Acre Of Land For Sale In Owode-ogbomosho

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.