Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,394 members, 7,781,132 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 09:30 AM

Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush (10200 Views)

Guy Blasts Girl Over "Good Morning" Greeting / Nigerian Guy & A White Woman's Nikkai Wedding (Photo) / 10 Step To Make A Girl/guy Hate You (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Winnergal(f): 8:32pm On Jul 22, 2007
Share your opinions :-)
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by CrazyMan(m): 8:51pm On Jul 22, 2007
I can give my girlfriend a kiss on the cheek

But on the mouth, no way she has to brush her teeth
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by PHEESAYOUR(m): 10:16pm On Jul 22, 2007
crazykid:

I can give my girlfriend a kiss on the cheek

But on the mouth, no way she has to brush her teeth

Hahahaha lol, anyway Na D Koko, I fit kiss her on the cheek but have to brush yesterday's dirt away, out ta her mouth before kissing her on the lips
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jul 22, 2007
I can kiss my girlfriend PROPERLY on the lips, first thing in the morning, whether she's brushed her teeth or not. I love everything about her, good and bad.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 22, 2007
How romantic is it, to tell your partner to get out of bed, clean their teeth, come back to bed before they get their good morning kiss? 

Not romantic at all! If that's the case, then you can't love him / her at all.  sad I kiss my girlfriend every morning, when I wake up. She doesn't have to go clean her teeth first either.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by wifeypenth(f): 12:55am On Jul 23, 2007
Yes a thousand times. I wake hm up with a kiss most times
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by johnnygan(m): 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2007
Brushed or Not, i'll kiss, bite and chew her lips and tongue.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by la1(m): 6:26pm On Jul 23, 2007
I WOULD KISS HA FULL IN THE MOUTH EVEN IF SHE HADN'T CLEANED HER MOUTH IN A WEEK!

WORD!
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by mishoo(m): 6:42pm On Jul 23, 2007
la!:

I WOULD KISS HA FULL IN THE MOUTH EVEN IF SHE HADN'T CLEANED HER MOUTH IN A WEEK!

WORD!
johnnygan:

Brushed or Not, i'll kiss, bite and chew her lips and tongue.

ou can all fantasise about it but nature will tell you it is not appropriate some times. Tried it several times with mine until one day she got an acute sore throat (that was what we thought) but the Doc said it was an infection. Bacteria Infections !!!
We had to stop it and resolved to brushing first !! It never re-occurred.
So be wise and apply wisdom if you are the 'low antibodies' type.
Just my 2 pence !!
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by shens2006(m): 6:53pm On Jul 23, 2007
off course yes, brush or no brush, i don't care tongue. I'll kiss anything kissable tongue tongue tongue. i mean, this is love we're taking about. Anyway, as for me, i don't see anything bad in that undecided
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by cuteass1(f): 7:15pm On Jul 23, 2007
Why the hell nat?? Wheres the romance if you can't share everything, he morning kiss, sickness kiss and the whole package.

Ofcourse i'll kiss him good morning, not minding whatever . .
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by shens2006(m): 7:39pm On Jul 23, 2007
hmmn lipsrsealed
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by OmoEko1(f): 10:19pm On Jul 23, 2007
Offcourse I will kiss my baby in the morning, brush or hasn't brush. Haba what is love if we can't accept each other good and bad.

But this are reason why people should brush the teeth before going to bed at night because the smelly odor won't be that bad in the morning when he\ she wokes up.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by mrferlie(m): 10:27pm On Jul 23, 2007
make i catch bacteria? no i wont
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by dontworry(m): 11:39pm On Jul 23, 2007
If u really luv ur partner n ur luv 4 him or her is not based on condition, then i can't stil anytin stoping u from kissing n exchanging ur saliva wit her or him! It shows u luvd her jus d way she is.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by jones77(m): 10:55am On Jul 25, 2007
na wahh oooo,, who is talking abt kiss here? one question pls!!! can somebody define kiss from kiss? goodmning kiss is somethin diff,,lips to lips or do the kiss tongue to tongue? i tire ooh
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by menosky: 11:24am On Jul 25, 2007
i can give my lover a kiss on d lips weda or nt he hz brushd his mouth first tin in d morng
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by DArchives: 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2007
You sound like a pig by asking this question.
Love is not foolishness and unhigenic mentality
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Bolarge(m): 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2007
@Topic
Why not? Weery spicy. cool
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by tasiana(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2007
On one condition grin
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Bolarge(m): 4:39pm On Jul 25, 2007
tasiana:

On one condition grin
Whuzzat?
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Winnergal(f): 5:29pm On Jul 25, 2007
You sound like a pig by asking this question.
Love is not foolishness and unhigenic mentality
@D Archives

I am not a pig for your information!!!! Are you one
You either say something reasonable or leave it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For your info:

Some couples don't even kiss if one feels the other has a mouth odour!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Macutie(f): 10:54am On Jul 28, 2007
@winnergal

i agree with that! But they must have really boring relationship!

Well I can, will and have kiss/kissed by man brush or no
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Macutie(f): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2007
@winnergal

i agree with that! But they must have a really boring relationship!

Well I can, will and have kiss/kissed my man brush or no
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by efuah(f): 1:49pm On Jul 28, 2007
it's simple, adopt the habit of brushing ur teeth before u go to bed
and all dis hygene hulabaloo will cease grin
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by mrofficial(m): 2:54pm On Jul 28, 2007
cute-ass:

Why the hell nat?? Wheres the romance if you can't share everything, he morning kiss, sickness kiss and the whole package.

Ofcourse i'll kiss him good morning, not minding whatever . .
These Nigeria weather no good for husband and wife to wake up in the morning and kiss on lips. Because the country itself na dirty, so please my dear you have to brush your teeth before i can kiss that luscious lips.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by hollys(f): 3:12pm On Jul 28, 2007
[size=8pt]Hi,Of Course,I could kiss him first thing in the morning, but i try not to make a habit of it. winkU know the hygiene thing and all.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by BASETSANA(f): 9:25am On Jul 30, 2007
Well ,l have never done it before and frankly speaking dont think l would do it
even if its love somethings are a little to extreme,
l would only do it on condition that he would have brushed his teeth the night before
so that in the morning l am assured that he is clean for hygienes sake
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Nobody: 9:55am On Jul 30, 2007
Brushing your teeth before bedtime is good (I always do) But morning is guaranteed to have "morning breath".

As for those moaning about bacteria etc, it is IMPOSSIBLE to eliminate bacteria completely from your mouth. Ask your dentist, he / she'll tell you. The bacteria that reside in the mouth are not dangerous either, unless your partner dines on carrion before bedtime, then his / her saliva would be as potent as that of a hyena.

It's perfectly safe to kiss first thing in the morning without brushing first. But, not romantic to get out of bed first, brush your teeth then get back into bed before kissing!

The art of making love should be spontaneous, not planned.
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by cbjonstage(m): 10:06am On Jul 30, 2007
For d benefit of those who wants to involve HYGIENE in this issue. There are diff kinds of kiss, ur opinions are all good.

But consider d capitalize words in my opinion esp hygiene, for me I’ll kiss her despite d fact & convinced dat she doesn’t have mouth ODOUR cos dating ur girl u ve 2 know everything about her if u really LOVE her 2 avoid complain. On my own case, I’ll ensure d kiss is lip-2-lip. For me it will be a foolish thing having tongue-2-tongue kiss without brushing. Class of guyz like us brushes d mouth if u ve d urge to do dat. lol!!!
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by Nobody: 10:45am On Jul 30, 2007
Aye, there are 2 types of mouth odour.

One from a mouth / gum / throat infection, which would give rise to classic case of 'bad breath'.

Then, the breath one has first thing in the morning, which is NOT an infection, merely there because the mouth has probably been closed all night.

It's pretty much like saying your partner NEEDS to have a shower first thing in the morning, else you won't make love! As long as you're not confusing a natural scent with blatant bad odour through infection, I can't see a problem.

Besides, you'll both have morning breath, and are not likely to notice your partners'.

Suppose you wake up in the middle of the night, and you both want to make love, is a tip to the bathroom essential? That would probably kill the moment!
Re: Would You Give Your Girl/guy A Good Morning Kiss Although He/she Hasnt Yet Brush by shotman(m): 12:57pm On Jul 30, 2007
yes oooooooo, while Not,I Love it, exspecially when you have a beautiful woman Like Mine, you go chop am Raw.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour / This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos / U.S. Marine Officer Known As 'combat Barbie' Shows Off Her Boobs In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.