Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,767 members, 7,802,347 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:53 PM

He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END (3042 Views)

AIZEN GOES OP AGO anime series SERIES 09/10/2023 / DEMON SWORDS MAN : The Flash Fiction Series / Nigerian Anime: Don't Rock The Cradle (by #chemstudios) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 9:41am On Sep 23, 2021
SYNOPSIS:

A samurai, a warrior, and a blind boy share the same journey, each searching for redemption amidst a war torn fantasy japan.

Genkei Senshi, a noble warrior and a non-path dealer, travels the country in search of the fabled dragon demon blade smith who is capable of destroying the very weapon that he holds dear and wanted by all while protecting a young son of his friend and brother in arms side by side with a young female samurai bent on avenging the death of her family by killing the man responsible - Genkei Senshi.

HE WHO TALKS TO SWORD IS SET TO BE A NON-GRAPHICAL ANIME SERIES COMING SOON.

ART WORKS ARE NOT MINE, AND NO FORM OF IMAGE COPYRIGHTS IS INTENDED TO BE IN FRINGED

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by Lakesc: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2021

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by Lakesc: 4:59pm On Sep 23, 2021

2 Likes

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 5:37pm On Apr 08, 2022
Episode I - Paths

Murokai and his twin brother Susake circled the lone swordsman in the battle arena like vultures eyeing an easy prey.

8 months in the pit had given them the time and skills to boost such arrogant confidence as such displayed at the moment.

With an air filled with drunken outburst of laughter, boos and gibberish and wads of silver stones and coins, they sure would have a great time once they had dealt with the stranger.

The stranger they call him, was a lone swordsman who happened to walk into Odo's village every three months to fight in the pit; usually he left with a big bag of silver coins and the reigning champions title, but since the last three months the brutal twins had seized the opportunity and gained popularity amassing tons of wealth from more than forty three victories and the title of duo champions of Odo's death arena.

Now there biggest test laid before them, the almost invincible and undefeatable stranger, no name, no face to recognize with his heavy disguise and a bamboo mat that covered his face and no known swords or paths for he never used his weapons even when he seemed to carry three on his back or used any known paths - too bad for him, Susake thought, the most brutal of the twins.

They had perfected the Noma- gan-sen martial art form of the Irukoya Clan merging it with their duo paths Lust and Greed to create an almost inevitable attack force that had in the past gained them victories over their opponents even before the fights started but it hadn't come to that yet, by status they were martial arts masters and swords Masters, surely this stranger had to be thought a good and painful lesson.

They came in from opposite direction, landing their kitanas with deadly precision that screamed "Death" but the stranger seemed to dodge their attack relatively easily - wait, he seemed to be toying with them, no hesitation, no false movement, such calmness and arrogance befitting only of a grand sage master - was he predicting their moves?

Murokai got a bastardized powerful punch to the neck and his brother got a kick to the jaw, sending both of them in opposite directions and for a moment as the crowd went wild.

The stranger seemed awfully bored as he took his seat in the middle waiting for the twins to get back up and at him again.

This time they came with more power - more demon powers accustomed to paths of lust and Greed.

shan-senogan (berserk) of the lust path and Murogami ( Speed ) of the Greed path , giving both brothers the power to reach close to the speed of sound and the power to crush over a 1000 tons.

Murokai went berserk and went low as planned and Susake went fast and went high, and for the first time in the arena the stranger drew his sword.

"A white serpent?!" One of the onlookers cried out.

"it can't be, there was only one existing and it belongs to the mad swordsman who was killed by the demon king Aperagos, this is nothing but a cheap imitation"

Another concluded as they watched the fight grow intense yet with only one swordsman edging the fight.

The stranger exhibited fine mastery of a variety of sword techniques never seen or easily traced to a particular clan, deflecting speed attacks and strength attacks with dreadful ease.

Again choosing to go defensive and delivery punches and kicks that threw them back for a time seemed to annoy the twins who figured it was easy to unleash their ace before they exhausted their demon chi.

Noma-gan-sen

They withdrew and performed the Noma-gan-sen martial art style as the crowd went wild.

"Oh he is finished now!" A drunk cried out.

"He is surely done for, the twins don't mess around with that much power!" Another cried out in sheer anticipation.

"Why is he not attacking, he is just waiting for them to attack, this guy is insane, he stands no chance once they unleash their attack!" Another dropped in with mouth wide open.

"Ka-toom!!!"

Went two spikes of deadly energy lasers of destruction merging at the center to form a singularity of red energy blast aimed at the stranger.

"Gbooom!!!!"

"Oh no!!!!"
"Its over!!!!!!!!!"

Some cried as the shock wave sent the arena shaking reminding everyone while the twins had been undefeatable over the last three months and as the dust began to settle once more amidst the cheers and chants for the twins basking in the glory of their win, one curious onlooker sites the unusual brightness of a steel blade inside the cloud of the settling dust.

"Whaaaat!"
"It can't be!!!!"

The onlookers cried out as the twins went dumb seeing clearly the impact of the Noma-gan-sen on the stranger-nothing, not even a scratch.

" Let's hit with another!" Murokai cried out but understanding Demon paths chi is quite a career choice for many non users too bad for those who actually are dealers.

For instance, a user can only use as much as his body can carry even though he has access to unlimited pool of demon chi.

For instance, Murokai is a lust path dealer, naturally he is the more stronger of the two in terms of demon chi with an insatiable lust for anything and everything but his twin brother has the more stronger body, so while one has more power but weak body the other has strong body but weak power.

Demon chi has been known to reap its users to shreds if they exceed their limit fortunately the stranger knew this.

He came quicker than a user of Murogami, bridging the distance in a bleak of an eye, delivering deadly and bone breaking kicks to the brothers in vital chi areas and in a second, they laid unconscious on the ground.

The stranger took up his earnings and walked away unknown he had caught the attention of someone who had been watching him all this time with keen but deadly interest.

To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 6:53pm On Apr 08, 2022
Continuation

"Genkei Senshi!"

The name had struck a nerve as genkei stopped finally, ever since he had left the arena he had sensed he was been followed but now he had been found out it was only only normal he applauded his mysterious follower for been as discreet as he was - maybe a grand sage swordsman or a grand sage path user/dealer or maybe both? He wondered as he turned around to stare .The moon shone brightly above but the man must have been opened an invincible path for he was nowhere to be seen - sneaky.

Genkei gave a frown, he could sense the path dealer had lots of demon chi and that was a problem not because the user could be a threat to him - of course no, he was genkei Senshi but rather it was certain what such Chi usually attracted to him.

"It was hard tracking you here (laughs) who would have thought the grand sage swords man of The Iost village after so many years would forget the simple rule of trying to hide from his enemies, never visit a place too often, or was it despera..."

Out of nowhere and only guided by pure instinctive move, genkei dodged Ichinomi' s blade which cut in half, his hat revealing his long dark unkempt hair covering his face.

"Look at that, I have been searching for four years now, I want the sword..."

Again another strike came close to taking genkei's head off but once again the veteran had dodged it this time more experience based than just raw instinct.

"Is it true what they say about you, that you defeated the demon king Aperagos and you have in enslaved in his blade? is it true you have killed more demons than anyone else..."

Again the asakai's sword came from nowhere only this time genkei had anticipated it letting him deliver a powerful right kick to the asakai's chest, breaking his chi pendant of invincibility.

"(Laughs) incredible! I don't care about the sword, I have trained for many years in the forbidden arts of various swords techniques, I have slayed demons as well in fact ...eight of them, I want to be known as the one who defeated genkei Senshi the demon king killer"

He laughed wickedly as his eyes glowed green unleashing one of his four paths of grief - Ikugoma - the death illusion.

Which allows him to multiply his sword by a thousand each imbued to fight the opponent with a different sword technique, it left nothing of his opponent to be buried once they swooped in, Ikugoma was a 99% fatal attack and unlike the foolish twins, he enjoyed unleashing his most powerful arsenal as soon as he could.

for one can even at their best defend try and defend against a hundred strikes , a thousand meant no resistance at all, surely not even genkei Senshi the fabled demon king killer could figure out a counter.

Genkei gave a dull smile drawing his white serpent out, impressed at the sight of Ikugoma been unleashed.
There was only one way to counter a strike based on numbers and that would be speed but he was a non dealer and possessed no magical artifact, yes he had honed his skills and technique to move in a bleak of an eye but this technique....

"Unleashing second path of grief - Ragonagan welded fire!"

This time Genkei took a step backwards, surely this swordsman wasn't joking around about his resume as a swordsman.

Unleashing two paths simultaneously was done with good mastery of demon chi - a lot of it.

Now a thousand swords glowing in red hot flames circled him just like the twins.

There was no chance he was going to making this work but he had the white serpent and it was only necessary he tapped into its powers - the powers of white dragon serpent.

"Attack!!!"

The swords swarm in on genkei like a swarm of angry bees from every direction, blinding asakai's view as sparks of metal clashing rented the air.

"What is he doing?!" Asakai's expression betrayed him.

He could sense the amount of broken swords as his own sword began to crack where he stood for not many knew how the death illusion path worked, break a thousand steels and the user's original copy would shatter to pieces and one more look at the sword told asakai, genkei was doing just that.

"Impossible, he is defending against a thousand sword strikes all at once!?" Asakai asked himself baffled at the mere thought of it.

"Kplah!!"

His sword broke into pieces of metals sending a wide burst of demon chi throughout the surrounding.

"The fight is over, you have no weapon, go home!" Genkei ordered as he returned his sword back.

Combining Isukomi - the martial art style of prediction with Kikorumo - the white dragon magic of sight had worked perfectly, predicting each attack even before a swing was taken and slowing time to the point where the flaming swords stood no chance to strike him.

"That's what you think, I am just getting started...."

The stench - oh no, the stench, he had read about it, oh no, he had read about this stench.

"Its a demon, a strong one, you should go now, demons don't like Interference" Genkei said calmly drawing out his sword once again.

This had been his fear all along, powerful demon chi attracted demons and who was the most wanted by all of the demon empire and its heads over the last eight years- him, genkei Senshi.

"I don't run from a fight swordsman, I will stand and fight like a man!" Asakai boasted.

"Ka-toom!!!"

Came an outburst of violent red lightning touching the earth between both men followed by a crooked and vicious laughter.

In the dusty atmosphere two menacing red glowing eyes sat on Genkei.

"Genkei Senshi of the lost village, the heads will be pleased with your death at my hands, prepare to die!"

To be continued

2 Likes

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 8:43am On Apr 09, 2022
Continued

"Himorah is a powerful demon bounty hunter, she is vicious and won't hesitate to kill you if she has the slightest opportunity, you should let me handle her, you may not be using demon chi but you have used a lot of energy already, let me handle this"

"You should shut up and let me handle this, Its just a demon, I will take care of it all by myself"

Genkei had replied the voice in his head- well not the voice in his head exactly.

You will die a painful death swordsman, You think you can get rid of me and live a normal life after?
Your people and my people will hunt you down for the rest of your natural life, you are growing old and slower, sloppy and weaker, you are making mistakes, how soon will it take for someone to put their sword through your heart?

"Shut up, you accursed being!" Screamed genkei to himself.

"Who are you talking to?" Asakai mumbled as he gained more ground but himorah got to him quickly impaling him with her bladed fingers.

"Whooo!" Her hands went in with so much force.

"I forgot to thank you for leading me to my prize" Himorah smiled wickedly retracting her hand from his stomach, letting asakai collapse to the ground in a pool of his blood.

Himorah turned to stare at Genkei who had taken a stance in anticipation of her attack.

She laughed arrogantly again, she couldn't understand how such a frail weakling of a man could have garner such a reputation in the demon world, killer of demons, slayer of the demon king, demon swordsman.

Not many had faced him and lived to tell the tale but not many were like her, himorah the demon bounty hunter and this bounty was her tonight, she would seal her place as a head in the demon order once she brings them his head.

She stretched out her bladed fingers so that they covered the distance between her and Genkei who parried the attack and leaped out of her reach.

But she was good, she teleported just behind him for a sneak attack but only managed to delivered a kick to him, for he avoided her bladed fingers reach for his head.

"I must say you are good but not good enough!"

She screamed, teleporting for a perfect space to deliver the killer blow yet genkei parried perfectly never once letting his guard down for an attack.

"I will kill you swordsman!" She unleashed red lightning from her palms , enough to wipe the entire scene out of history but genkei had deflated with the white dragon serpent, protecting him from the effect.

Himorah unleashed more and more sending spikes of demon lightning with little precision and patience.

She was never a patient demon again no demon was ever patient, she got sloppy going berserk as genkei parried her attacks and just when genkei had left an opening she had taken the bait in a bid to seize his head from his body.

"What are you doing, you have given her an opening, she will reap your head off your body you fool!"

Himorah came in for kill blow but This was just a bait to lure her closer.

She got in too close and Genkei delivered his sword through her heart.

"Hah! You're....."

She hadn't completed her statement before burning up into bright red ashes and dissipating into the air .

Genkei replaced his sword into its sheath before he heard Asakai calling out for help.

"Help me, please help me, anyone..."

you should let him die, he is a hunter you know that, he will keep coming for us, let him die , his death is an honourable one, we have to get out of here , we don't need anything slowing us down, just put your sword through his heart and let him die properly"

The voice said but genkei had other plans, the swordsman's voice was weak and without power yet Genkei had decided to help him.

He carried him out on his back and continued his journey.

THE END OF EPISODE I

2 Likes

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 2:06pm On Apr 09, 2022
EPISODE II - Ties

"Its bad, Grand Patron Izanagi has been badly injured in battle and his forces depleted, he escaped capture and has sent words to you, he asks for immediate evacuation of his family and kichiro's journey to the capital should begin with no further delay, he fears Izuo clan may have known of the boy's secret and might be on their way here"

This message could have changed everything if it had reached Commander kao three days ago, but the messenger had been stroke by a poisoned arrow as he made his way on horse back by Slave traders.

Now, Kao and his other men did their very best to hold off the surprise attack by the Izuo clan yet it was his paranoia that had ultimately saved the day - not win the battle but carry out the wish of his master, Grand Patron Izanagi for a few hours before the ambush attack , he had sensed a need to carry out a plan B.

Sending his master's family away with three of his best swordsmen and the boy - of course the boy, the reason why his master had made a u-turn on his decision to side with the capital and the emperor against the other clans, the only thing that stood between peace and a total blood shed that would forever hunt Japan's history.

Icha had kichiro had started their journey much earlier and before this scoundrels broke down their defenses, they would have crossed the bridge - but what if?

"No, it can't be" Kao cleared the thought of his mind, that bridge was a secret pathway that made escape by members of the royal households easy and undetectable by enemy forces for years, no one must have figured it out yet.

Unfortunately, this was a totally different case one meant by betrayal by Ichi who had the duty of delivering the blind boy to the Izuo clan forces.

"Hide here, I will go check out the road ahead, make sure it is safe, young Prince" Ichi said with a smirk on his face, sizing the bag of silver coins he would get off the blind boy once he had handed him over to them.

He left the young blind prince on the outskirt of the cave exit and wandered into the surrounding towards the agreed point of the Izuo clan forces.

Elsewhere.....

"Where am I?" Asakai asked painfully as he tried getting up to no avail of course.

The room was dull and only little rays of the morning sun filtered through its closed windows.

"Oh good you are awake, That is very good!" A female voice came calling for him through the entrance door of the room.

"Where... Huh, it hurts!" Asakai could not deny the throbbing gut wrenching pain below his abdomen, wait- last night he had been stabbed by a demon- Genkei!

"Where is he? Where is the swordsman?" He asked impatiently.

"Swordman!? What swordman? Was he the one who asked them to bring you here?! they found you lying on the side of the busy road leading to the market place, they said someone was with you, he paid people to bring you here, its all thanks to him, you wouldn't have lasted a night out there you see,"

A lady came forth with some food on her tray for him.

He only managed to sit upright after he was able to see the large bandage wrapped around his stomach.

"How long!?"

"How long!?...how long you have been here!?"

"Yes, how long has it been!?"

"Two days, you have been unconscious for the past two days, I personally have never seen a cut such as that, the people say it must have been a demon but I don't think so!?" She continued placing the tray before him.

"Really, why don't you think so?!"

"You see demons killed my parents and my sisters while we were at home, someone had made a deal with a demon to wipe my family off the record over a piece of farm land...."

She stopped and drew the handle of her blouse down revealing a scare in the place her heart was supposed to be at.

"I escaped with my life only because when it drove its sword Into my chest as a young child my heart wasnt in its rightful place, just a bit lower, I guess I should be thankful for that, don't you think" she asked with a curious stare.

"So you think the demon wanted me to live?"

"I think if it was a demon you wouldn't be living at all, you would already be dead!" She explained curtly.

She took her leave and left the swordman to his thoughts.

He had seen his son and his wife the very moment he was impaled, he had seen them calling out to him to join them but he had been afraid, he didn't want to go to them just yet, it was in fact his first time of seeing a real demon and he stood no chance, that thing was unlike any beast or monster he had fought, such power and viciousness, he stood no real chance yet Genkei stood undisturbed and unperturbed by its presence, that damn swordsman, he would heal and find him again, he would get his rematch no matter what.

To be continued

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 5:52pm On Apr 09, 2022
continued

Ichi found the secret path that led him to the meeting ground but something was wrong, there was no one waiting for him.

"Hey, I am here, why don't you come out and let's discuss business, the clan is under attack sooner or later it will be over run, I am pretty sure you guys have won the war already, I have the boy so where is my money?"

Ichi said as he strolled around the bushy path, there was some shuffling in the bush and then someone walked out.

"Oh good, why did you keep me waiting..." Ichi eyes dilated with fear, upon closer recognition.

The Izuo soldier was trying to prevent his neck from spewing more blood after it had been cut.
"Help...help!" The soldier seemed to say stretching one hand out to ichi for help before collapsing on the ground.
Clearly behind him was someone in the Shadows, ichi had no time to wait, it had to be a demon of some kind.

He took to flight in sheer terror immediately, dodging a shuriken aimed at his chest.

He ran back to the cave where he was certain to have more cover and security.

Carefully hiding himself in between two rocks, he must have been shell shocked to realize the cold dripping of blood running down his head.

"Aarrgh!"
He felt the tip of the blade through his head and out through his throat, death came unexpected.

Hyoushi Kitomi retracted her blade and turned her face towards her primary objective, she had done the hard job of getting the information out of the royal family before slaughtering them about the whereabouts of the remaining member of izanagi's family.

She found the blind boy and went in for the kill but there it happened again only this time, it stayed longer, just one moment of hesitation, where her morality seemed to come to play, just that moment where she battled With her own demons.

"I have to kill him!" She said painfully unconvincingly, drawing her blade closer to the frightened little boy's neck.

"Please don't kill me!" The little boy begged.

Again she seemed tormented about the raging battle going on in her mind.

None of them must be speared, they all have to die, they will pay with their blood and that of their children, she had vowed.

The war between the capital and the clans that revolted against it was the perfect cover, she had carried out her personal mission of revenge ,killing those she that were responsible for the death of her family.

She had spilled more blood than she could remember, going from clan to clan, families to families, going toe to toe with some, poisoning others and killing the rest in their sleep.

Now she stood over the defenseless kid, why did she seem bothered.

She had noticed a scroll in the boy's hand and had tried to take it away from the boy who did his best to hold on to it - she did take it away from the boy and opened it.

"If you are reading this dear friend, then I must surely be dead or captured.

You must know I had no other option than to find a way to reach you, the boy must be protected at all cost, his life will determine the course of this bloody war.

We must not let what happened to Hyohi, what happened to our people happen again, Izuo , Isaka and Murokai have joined forces against the capital and the emperor, I had hoped I would stand by my brother but something has led me to take my stand against the other clans, the boy is the key, he must return to the capital, I once saved your life now its time you repay the favor by saving his.

Your last known location was the little village of Dukai, he alone can find you but I will have accompanied by a guard who will deliver him to you to take to the emperor himself, the boy is the key.

Yours faithfully - Grand Patron Izanagi Uwa"

could this person who this letter was addressed to be the one she had been looking for all this time, the one who murders her family that cold night?

"I won't kill you, who is he and how do we find him?"

"I don't know but I can try, I have this?" The little boy produced a little golden dagger from his robe, she had reached out for it only to be blinded by a bright light emanating from the boy's hand and soon again it went dark.

"What did you do?"

"I just tracked him, this belonged to him, I can use it to track him, he is in a village called Sakuja but he is moving , he won't stay long when we get there I can trace him better , I have to find him, father says he will take me to the emperor"

"Oh sure, we will find him now, I promise you!" Kitomi said wickedly.

It was imperative she kept the boy alive for now, she had lost all hope of finding the real culprit but now this little boy had been delivered to her.

Her ultimate revenge was just around the corner.

To be continued.

2 Likes

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 7:39am On Apr 10, 2022
Continued

Elsewhere...

Deep in beneath the dark plans, The so called Demon world has never been in much chaos as it is at the moment since Demon Lord Aperagos was slain by a mere mortal as factions try to Scrabble for power it is inevitable that the three heads of the demon paths, Kujah, Sakawa and Hyomi who represent the paths of fear, lust and Pride go head to head.

Yet it is Kujah The Demon head, the one who had fought with Aperagos more times than anyone that anxiously searches for answers.

That day they had fought, he could have swore he had had the death king and had it been he hadn't been reckless he would have ended there long lost battle of supremacy but a fool had summoned the death king and the death king had disappeared just like that out of the battle arena only for the news to reach them later on that he had been defeated by a swordsman.

It's been a decade and by reason of demon laws no one can truly make a throne to the crown except defeating the reigning king or its successor - a mere mortal ; Genkei Senshi.

"My lord...."

Hilde the path dealer hadn't said much as he vanished into demon palace before Kujah had grabbed his neck and pinned him to the nearest wall.

"I told you not to show your face around me!"

"My lord...my lord, its import...genkei senshi..."

"Where is he, speak or loss your throat!" Kujah replied but this time, reducing the power behind his grip.

"A bounty hunter was killed in battle, my sources believed she was one of those tracking Genkei, we think..."

"Where is he, where is Genkei Senshi?"

"Her battle took place in a village called odo, from my own personal investigation t seems fit like the place a wanderer like Genkei would hide in, if you allow me I could..."

"Take your leave before I relief you of your head, dealer"

Kujah had released his grip finally and turned his back on the demon path dealer.

"My lord, I brought the news because I know you are the only one capable of ascending the throne, I only hope your animosity towards me is forgotten when you ascend the throne due to my many favors I have done for you" Hilde said before vanishing into thin air.

How he hated that trickery, no good demon who had no alliance, of course it was true he must have told the other two, it was now a matter of time - time he couldn't spare.

He walked up to the demon throne where the crown was carefully placed on the throne, he had sat on so many times but that crown would murder him if he dared put it on.

"Surika, I can sense your presence, come out here it seems you are in luck to prove your loyalty to me!" Kujah said without turning back, he had smelt the demon hunter long before hilde came with the news.

"My lord, I mean no..." Surika began to appear out of thin air up above the walls of the throne room.

"You heard everything didn't you, bring Me the swordsman Genkei Senshi and kill anyone or anything that stands in your way, do this and claim your right to sit by my side." Kujah commanded.

"As you will my lord, I will not fail you!" Surika said.

"You had better not!" Kujah added.

THE END.

2 Likes

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 9:45am On Apr 10, 2022
Episode III - Clans

The nightmare never fails to get that frightful reaction each time he realized it was a horrible dream.

It mirrored everything that got him on this journey of his and each time he woke up, he cursed his luck and cursed his fate.

you should give up this mission of yours, come on, let me go, for how long do you think you can keep me a prisoner, I the mighty death king and demon lord, let me go samurai

"Shut up!" Genkei replied turning to stare at the half blood sword, the same sword which had tormented his life, the same sword that held the demon king captive, the same sword he hoped to destroy.

you are getting slow, they will find you, if no one occupies the throne then it will be chaos all over again, chaos which I have managed to keep still for hundreds of years, this is above your Petty sentiments swordsman, Killing me will not bring you any relief, let me go swordsman!

Aperagos anger burned deep inside the sword.

"Enough! I will destroy you just as you destroyed my family and my people, you shall pay for what you did to me!"

listen human, do you really think that's all we are about, we demons need humans to exist, even though we have our differences but...

"Shut up!!!" Screamed Genkei , deciding to take his leave, it was these little arguments that had tormented him for years now.
Somehow when Isha sealed the demon king, the demon kings presence had left a part of himself inside of him.

There was only one way to get rid of the voice in his head, only one way to silent Aperagos forever, only one way to have his revenge and that was to destroy the sword.

deep down, you know I am right, let me go swordsman, free me from this prison and let me go, my destruction will only bring you humans chaos and death

Genkei hadnt bothered to reply but merely took a walk out of the stables where he had been allowed to sleep the previous nights, somehow he had to continue his journey away from dukai, it was important he never stayed in a village for too long, he would find something to eat, wash and then continue his journey.

come back here, you puny human, come.back here, I am the demon king, you must listen to me

Aperagos barked at Genkei as he left the stables.

Elsewhere...

Amongst the bodies which laid dead in the field were the twins and other skilled warriors, for Surika it was a waste interrogating them, they had proved to be useless as the humans they were, thankfully she had made them suffer before there death came.

now she thought about it, Hilde the path dealer could in fact be of use to her, she had made deals with the path dealer that had given her leads over the others, certainly worth a try if only he gave her a fair bargain but this was hilde - the demon whose only loyalty was to himself.

"You called me!" Hilde suddenly appeared out of nowhere behind Surika who didn't bother to look.

"I didn't call you, you wretch!"

"But you were going to..." Hilde replied eyeing the corpses that laid around the field oozing with demon chi enough to feed him for the morning.

"They are yours for the taking but I need a favor from you!" Surika replied easily catching the wandering eyes of hilde.

"You know that isn't how it works, you lay the offer and I decide what it's worth"

"Do you want the ...fine! I need help finding the swordsman, My guess is that you have sold the same information you sold to my lord to the other two heads, its a game of time and I intend to get to swordman first for my lord" Surika said.

Hilde gave a crooked laughter and disappeared only to reappear on top of a pile of corpses for a quick snack of demon chi.

"You only touch them when I have what I want!"

"Oh please, we both know no one can track the swordsman, the demon king's sword annuls any form of demon tracking magic..."

"Then find me some sort of dragon magic that can track him, there has to be some thing out there to give me the edge over the others" Surika replied again.

Hilde seemed to have given it a thought, truly since dragon magic was the opposite of demon chi and considered superior to some extent, there must be something that could help track the swordsman since he has in his possession a powerful source of demon chi.

"Hmmm that is actually true, I will get back to you in a jiffy, It will of course cost you more than a few dead bodies oozing with demon chi, I will have what you need in a few hours"

"And you had better keep this between us or I will reap you to shreds painfully and slowly" Surika warned to which hilde merely laughed at before disappearing.

It was impossible threatening a demon like hilde but it was necessary hr knew her displeasure over his breech of contracts.

Surika's demon form was appalling and frightful, her many years of hunting had found her a perfect disguise.

She changed her appearance into a young beautiful girl known as Ki and decided to explore odo until that wrench reappeared again.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 10:14am On Apr 10, 2022
Continued

"I hear that the emperor is thinking of surrendering, grand patron izanagi has been captured and his clan overthrown, the three clans are in pool position to sign an agreement that would unite their forces against the capital, I think its safe to say the emperor has lost!"

"That can not be, you say it with so much ease forgetting the outcome of such events, we are talking about the fates of over a sixty villaged who have pledged loyalty to the capital, the clans will not show mercy to any of us, our children, our wives, will be sold into slavery and for us, we who have decided to fight, our deaths will be painful and slow, villages like Hurotobi, Umshai, Ukoi and Dhuroki have been razed down to nothing but dust, the clans advance every day, many are beginning to fear the worst, it's why we have to keep fighting" the other soldier replied his colleague where they ate just opposite Genkei.

"All for what, The emperor and his family is brutally murdered and his brother decides to take over the throne, the three clans think its a breech of agreement but really it isn't, emperor zhao was killed before the ending of his tenure, why struggle for power then if his brother emperor Jui decides to continue ruling yet those bastards have decided to go to war to remove emperor jui from the capital clan, its utter nonsense" the other replied angrily.

"But again, is it true that emperor jui was in fact responsible for the death of his brother and his family?"

"Impossible, Jui has always supported his brother through thick and thin, he would never do such a thing for power, its just propaganda spread by Gran Patron Uzai, Isashi and Huritoki of the three clans, Jui would never do such a thing, his rule has been peaceful, it is only sensible that uzanagi found out the truth and decided to stand by the emperor, in fact I think the gran patrons might have been the ones responsible for the death of the...."

"Shhh, we must never say things like that in the open, yes its possible that the grand patrons could have been responsible but its a known fact that a demon head had carried out the killing and its also a known fact that demon heads do not make paths with humans, so it leaves many to wonder, why and for what purpose was the emperor and his family murdered?"

The rest of their discussion had spewed across the ongoing wars ravaging the villages but one thing had struck Genkei, his old friend and comrade in the emperor's royal guards grand patron Izanagi had been defeated and his clan overthrown, he felt sorry for a moment, there was a time where both men had taken a army of skilled swordsmen all by themselves yet it must have been true what Aperagos said, time was no longer on their side.

"Good bye old friend" Genkei said pouring a bit of his sake out of respect to his friend.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 10:57am On Apr 10, 2022
Continued

"It is just down by the river side, you won't miss it, he never associates with the villagers but I hear he used to make the best weapons for the late emperor"

The stranger had pointed north of odo to Asakai who was now in search for a new sword having lost his previous sword to Genkei.

No one had been able to evade the 1000 sword strike till that very moment Genkei had done it.

It was obvious he needed a new sword and not just any sword, one special, powerful enough to help him channel his demon chi and durable enough to avoid getting shattered - dragon steel.

He made his way to the blacksmith's house beside the river.

"Go away, I don't make weapons any more". A voice came calling out of the hut.

" I have money, I can pay you..."

"I said go away, keep your money and walk away before you regret it" the voice came again this time with a fill of caution to be noted.

"I won't go away, I need a sword, a dragon steel sword, they say you are the only one capable of making such, I have to find someone.."

"That is what you all always crave for- the next fight, the next death, revenge, battles, wars, death upon death, that's all you swordmen are good for, I won't make you a sword, now go away swordman" the voice replied this time its owner came through the door.

Master blacksmith Hasashi with a sword in his hand ready to fight.

"I said I won't leave, You will make a sword for me whether you want it or not!" Asakai's eyes glowed red.

It was a moment the swordman had hoped would threaten the blacksmith into cooperating but he hadn't expected it - that leap into the air that upwards movement of his hands bearing his sword coming down at him at lightning speed yet he had been lucky, dodging it and unleashing a ball of flame from his own hand which the swordsman cut into half.

"A Demon chi user, hmmm its impressive that you can use your chi without a sword, I am impressed but you will get no weapon out of me swordsman!" The blacksmith came again and asakai could only marvel at the skills and technique employed by the blacksmith, surely this man was more than he was regarded as - a master swordsman maybe.

Asakai did his best but with his injuries still healing and without a weapon , getting knocked around too easy was his fate yet a swordsman is nothing without his will, this was his true power, his willingness to see the battle through.

Hasashi delivered two deadly kicks one after the other at Asakai who flew into the river creating a ball of explosion.

His body came up floating, there was no fight left in him.

"I want a sword, you have to make me a sword, I won't leave you until you help me"

his voice came again,now this was impressive the blacksmith thought, it reminded him of Genkei Senshi his one time and only student at the capital clan.

And even though he had vowed not to make another weapon, this young swordsman had proven so much already so perhaps there was a way to help the young man.

"Fine, you want a sword, then prepare to make one yourself"

Hasashi replied before returning back to his hut.

THE END OF EPIII

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 3:42pm On Apr 10, 2022
EPISODE IV - Blind Boy

"Where is ichi, what happened to him?!" The little blind boy asked as they continued their journey for the forth straight day much to the displeasure of kitomi who found the boy more of an inconvenience yet accepting the fact that she couldn't bring herself to kill him at least not anymore, he was her only chance of finding the murderer who took her family away from her.

"Ichi is fine, just shut up and let's continue, we have to find the swordsman quickly"

Kitomi said barely suppressing her anger as they reached the outskirts of Sakuja village, a village recently captured by the Izuo.

"Now listen, no one must know who you are, just shut up and follow my lead" she said letting a robe slide over his entire body to camouflage the boy as a mere commoner.

They had easily scaled through the guards at the gate of the village.

"We will have to rest here, its getting dark by morning we will continue our journey" she instructed him as they found their way around the marklooseBut she hadn't suspected three miscreants had made a target out of her, her gold crested dagger sheath had caught their eyes as soon as they set their eyes on that, if melted it was bound to fetch them some money.

They came from the pair's side and silently moved the sword out of it's sheath but kitomi had caught them good though barely sixteen she had amassed a plethora of survival skills and fighting techniques to match any good swordman.

She twisted the hand of the closest rogue and delivered a drop kick to his face while the other two took to their heels, the blade was precious to her - a family loom that she could not afford to lose.

She took to her heels leaving the blind boy who had suddenly become target to two slave traders.

"What do you think?"

"Easy prey, he will fetch some coins" they had agreed between themselves.

Hitomi took to the roof, scaling the roofs with eagle eyes pinned on her targets.

Who had decided to divide themselves to make it harder for her to catch unfortunately Izuo patrol soldiers had caught the two miscreants before she could get to them.

"No,no,no!!" She said pitifully to herself, this had complicated the whole issue already, now she would have to steal back her sword from the security force.

Now she remembered the blind boy, she had left the kid all by her self on the busy street.

She raced back as fast as she could and found no one at the spot.

"No,no,no, where are you, you little brat!" She cursed.

Now she had lost both her precious sword and the little boy.

Past...

"Hitomi, what are you doing here, how many times have you told you not to come here, swordsmanship is for men and not girls, go and join your mothers" Grand Patron Ukagiwa had warned his only daughter who had knack for spying on her brothers each time they practice.

"But father, I want to fight, see..." She replied defiantly taking a stick from the ground and pretending it was a sword with which she moved around like her brothers did in combat.

She had great form and powerful stances even though she lacked many other things, if it hadn't been a rarity for a female child to handle a sword, he would have agreed to training her.

"Enough of this nonsense, if I catch you spying on your brothers or practicing sword fighting, I will punish you severely, now leave my sight immediately!"

Her father's voice carried much authority she couldn't disobey, she ran away sobbing.

Presently...

"Don't bother trying to get up, you are badly injured" hasashi reminded asakai who had regained consciousness.

"I need a sword, a dragon steel sword!"

Asakai's request was met with a rude laughter from the master.

"Dragon steel is rare, not even the emperor can boast of it besides its never the weapon you should be worried about its the wielder for instance...."

The blacksmith had produced a kitana and proceeded to slice through an iron bar hanging on the roof, the cut was clean and precise and of course Asakai's attention had been drawn to it - such display of power.

"Who are you really?"

"No one, If its dragon steel you want...."

"Teach me, please teach me how you did that, Will you teach me, master?" Asakai went to his kneels before hasashi.

"What is this? You don't need a sword anymore?"

"No, I need the skills to wield a sword, I have been a liar all my life, I posses no real skill except for my demon chi which I have relied on , I have gained a reputation from telling lies, I haven't fought anyone for real and lacked the spirit of a true swordsman, I am sorry but I sense so much in you, so will you teach me please?" Asakai asked.

The old master hadn't taken anyone else except Genkei Senshi, maybe this one was still worth saving.

"You seek a blade, for what purpose?!" He asked.

"I wish to only prove myself as the strongest swordman in all the clans"

"Fool, you think killing other swordsmen would put you on the path you want? true greatness can not be achieved by endless blood shed, get well, make your sword and then leave my sight!"

Again he was disappointed, they were all thr same, were they not?

Asakai had been cut shut, he pondered what the master had said and realized there was really no need asking for too much.

Past...

"How dare you come into my home kanji, my father defeated your father fair and square, what are you trying to prove here?"

Asakai replied angrily as Kanji and three of his best men surrounded the house.

"Is it not obvious, I heard your father passed away and his son who was supposed to be the next grand patron could not wield a sword properly (laughs) such a pity, now I have you to exact my revenge upon!"

Present...

"The boy is blind, you idiots!" Screamed the slave buyer at the slave traders once they had hauled the boy into the ship at the port.

"But its still good money, isn't it?" Asked one of them.

"twenty-five coins only, take it or leave it , I have to get to the next village soon"

There was no second thought on the two slave traders who had caught the blind boy so easily.

"Fine but next time..."

"Next time, I won't be trading with the likes of you!"

The ship sailed soon after leaving the port of the village and with a small purse of silver coins in their hands, it was certain they were going to celebrate at the game house tonight.

To be continued

2 Likes

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 7:14am On Apr 11, 2022
Continued

Elsewhere...

Grand Patron Izanagi Yu has managed to hold on to life having been captured during his escape from the front lines by The Ikasu Slave Traders who have no idea about his identity.

His head is shaved and his body branded and then flung into one of the cells occupied by other slaves waiting transport.

"Where are they taking us to?" His weak voice failed to put up any appeal as the other slaves looked on in sheer desolation

"Where are we..."

"Why don't you shut it up, slave man if you are so interested in where you are heading to, fine I will tell you..."

A slave trader had suddenly opened the door sending fear into the other slaves who had decided not to meddle with humans decided the newbie had to experience how things were been done down there.

"The boss said no one should touch the merchandise more than necessary, you might recall buyers are starting to go for clean and better looking slaves, I mean its okay if you want to damage the slave a bit more but the boss won't like it you know" Hito the head slave said dully where he sat in the cage.

The slave trader had given it a thought of course he didn't need to listen to anyone but Hito was a head slave, a title of course that had no authority outside the cells but some how he was right.

Slave trading business was becoming harder by the minute, the buyers were becoming selective and the clan forces were clamping down hard on them, perhaps just this once it was wise to take the head slave's advice.

"Thank your lucky stars old man and you, you had better mind your business I won't hesitate to put you down if I have to" he threatened Himo who merely scuffed at the flimsy threat.

The slave trader soon walked out before Himo walked up to Izanagi.

"I knew it was you, Grand Patron Izanagi Mito, I am Hito Kuzaki, head of the Kuzi village, one of many villages under your rule, i would have hoped to finally see you in a better condition, I take it the war hasn't ..."

Hito sat besides him.

"...been on our side as I hope?"

"I have to get out of here somehow, can you help me?"

Hito had given the patron's words some thought and then shook it off.

"I could but you are not in any good shape for any escape, you have been badly injured, you won't make it far and General Hishiro and his men take it personally when a slave try to escape, ask Du over there..."

Hito said pointing at an unconscious man at the extremities of the cell who had had his two legs chopped off.

"...Rest for now and get your strength..."

"No you don't understand, The emperor can stop this war, I have to go to back to my clan I have an important..."

"Your clan..."

Hito must have realized Izanagi hadn't heard about the defeat and capture of his clan.

"Yes my clan...they have been captured?!" Izanagi asked.

"Yes my lord, it was a surprise attack but there are news, the royal family might have escaped, commander kao was killed in the line of battle, am sorry my lord" Hito had said.

Past

"My lord is it true you are backing out of the alliance?" Commander kao asked his grand patron where he sat.

"Does it matter which side we are going to choose, the grand patrons do not want to give ear to reasons whatsoever, they want war not peace, this alliance is nothing more of an agreement to dethrone the emperor once it's done they will continue the war for the next emperor, I have no desire for unnecessary blood shed" Izanagi replied.

"And there is the issue of the boy my lord, how does he fit into all this, you have refused to say why emperor zhao would ask you to help him find the boy and keep him away secret, who really is he?" Kao had asked.

" Emperor zhao could never say no to wine when it mattered the most, The night of Zhao's succession, he had had one too many drinks, I as personal guard chief had advised he returned to his room but he refused, he was already behaving erratic before Qui the songstress had asked to lead him away, if I knew she had had other intentions I wouldn't have allowed it, you see Qui was the wife to the brother of the Grand patron of Izuo, one of the emperor's most trusted ministers.

How would I have known she had other intentions, occupied with issues of security, I was only free to check up on the emperor in the middle of the night.

I was on my way to the chambers when I found a young girl, a slave girl of the Izuo clan, beautiful yes, with dark long curly hair I couldn't never forget slipping out of the emperor's room to meet Qui outside, they had said something and then Qui had joined the emperor inside.

I didn't know what to do so I retreated back, it turns out Qui and her husband had hoped to use this event as a means to blackmail the emperor into doing their bidding.

Qui was to spun the tale of how the emperor slept with her in his drunk state even though it was a slave girl that had been used to do the deed and then the emperor would do whatever her husband wanted but once i had told the emperor what truly happened that night , he ordered for the assassination of Qui and her husband and the slave girl, his orders were carried out but the slave girl we could never find, I lied to the emperor about her death but as the emperor grew sick and no male child to succeed him, it was Paramount I told him I hadn't carried out his command years ago, He asked me to find the slave girl and see if she had left his seed alive and if it was boy..."

"You mean that boy is..."

"Yes Kao, that boy is the bastard son of emperor zhao but nevertheless the true heir to the throne, his claim to the throne will end the war of the clans"

Izanagi had concluded.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2022
Continued

Ki sliced through the last human at the bar in two clean half with a wicked laughter hanging on her cheeks.

Wiping the blood off her sword with her tongue before helping herself to a jar of sake not that it had any effect on her been a demon yet her human skin had developed a knack for wine which she indulged in each time she found her way to human plain.

"Where have you been, you wretch!" Ki called out dully throwing her sword so that it went through the apparition of hilde as he appeared.

"Careful, I am only a deal maker, you wouldn't want to kill the messenger, will you?" Hilde said having been shocked at the impact of the sword, piercing through the wall and cracking it in the process.

"Oh please, if I wanted you dead I would have killed you the very moment I smelt your stench , now what took you so long, its been three days since we had an agreement" ki said.

Hilde joined her at the table and quickly drew a dead man's demon chi.
He liked that about Surika/Ki, she hated humans and easily found an excuse to murder as many as she could and when there was death there was demon chi to feast on.

"Help yourself, there are plenty more outside, just tell me what I need to know"

"I have good news and bad news..."

Ki seized up Hilde's neck pinning him to the wooden table.

"You had better had something better than that, do you know how may days I have had yo wait Here and pretend I was a lesser insignificant being?"

"Just let me explain now....the magic you seek is Dragon eye magic, yes with it the ancients could track demons of all kind and kill them but ... Could you let me go..."

"I think not, tell me where I can find this magic or forget your head" ki replied angrily.

"Okay..okay, its not a it, dragon eyes magic is no longer a practiced magic but it doesn't mean someone can't be born with it, its rare but its peculiar nature leaves those imbued with it blind and it can only be found in children, you are looking for a blind child..."

"What nonsense, how is it that I have to start my search with another search?"

"No, no, I can help you with that, Find a man by the name Ketun, he resides in the next village, he is good at tracking anything, he could be of help to you, come on let me go!"

She had thought of ending him right there but even the heads would go to war over hilde, the pest had its uses and had been off help In the past.

"You are useless!" She said angrily letting him vanish off her hand as she commanded her sword out of the wall into its sheath.

"I promise as soon as I get any new information I will let you know but I promise you if you can find A dragon eye magic user he can take you to anyone" Hilde added as his wounds began to heal rapidly.

There was no need waiting around with her demon speed, she could reach the next village before midnight.

It was better she moved now if she was to make it.

THE END OF IV

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by germaphobe(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2022
You're doing good bro, keep up

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2022
EPISODE V - FEUD

Genkei sipped the last remaining sake off his cup before proceeding to pay the bar owner.

He hadn't done this exactly when three mercenaries and their leader walked in half drunk for the swordsman this was an invite to trouble he needed to avoid.

His name and face had littered every streets and villages for ages now, mercenaries, slave traders had been out for him as long as he could remember he must have been something of a legend having escaped and avoided capture for those number of years or better still presumed dead - yes, dead.

However it was the war that made things seem easy and hard most times.

The slave trading business for instance had been something of a hidden affair, one ran by wealthy and powerful and kept under wraps from the law.

But the war had ravaged villages and clans alike, slave trading was how many funded the war on all sides, sometimes poverty made an example of large families letting them choose between those members who were beneficial to them and those who could fetch some silver coins.

The war - the war it was all they ever talked about, there was a time where the five clans , Izuo, Urobito, Oritobi, Hashi and Ashido lived in fair peace, yes there were issues of who conquered which village or which village should be colonized by who but again hadn't it been the reason for the "Tournament of Right" and the "Agreement of the five" which ultimately lead to the creation of a single rule system among the five clans? Yet his mistakes had complicated everything, his loses had drove him insane and had pushed for the war.

"Hey, hurry it up or I will wreck this trash of a building!" The leader bawled angrily slamming his fist on the table violently which had give. The warning signal to a few villagers who had sensed what was about to happen; they took their leave immediately.

It was when Genkei had gotten to the door , he was brushed aside by an incoming swordsman; he could always tell a swordsman by their hands.

"Hey Wu, I have come for my revenge, tell me where my daughter is or prepare to die!"

The swordsman had said taking his stance; sword in arm and ready for battle.

Genkei picked himself up and realized the swordman hadn't been In practice, his stance was lacking the experience attached to a swordsman wielding a sword, he seemed lanky, sick and smelly.

But again, this was the result of the war, been a swordman used to be a position of great power and respect, they defended the lands, people and contested in swordmen tournaments for glory and Honor but the war had turned everything upside, swordman either fought as soldiers, mercenaries, assassins or worst fought for show; in the death pits for money just like him.

"(Laughs) what is this, the stupid swordman wants his daughter back?!" Wu asked signalling his men to stand who do as they are told happily drawing their weapons out, a kitana, a battle axe and a spike chained dagger.

"Where is my daughter you bastard!?"
"Fifteen pieces of silver, that's what you owe the boss, you were supposed to win your fight in the pit but apparently you were deaf to have lost" Wu said pausing in between to take a jar of unfinished sake from the next table for a drink.

"I don't have such money, please I didn't know my opponent was going to use demon chi, the boss told me my opponent wasnt going to..."

The spiked dagger had struck with so much accuracy at his shoulder, Genkei had took a step back.

The chained blade went through the swordsman's shoulder and straight into the pillar of wood.

"Aaarghh!" Screamed the swordman as his sword drop to the ground right on the feet of Genkei.

"(Laughs) calling our boss a lair is something we don't like, in fact now I think about it, I think your little baby will go for a nice price, am sure some needy barren wealthy consulate or merchant will pay for the baby"

"That's enough!" Genkei cut in driving the mercenaries attention to him quickly.

Elsewhere

"What is that?"

"That is the hair of a dragon, real dragon hair, thrice the strength of normal steel and thrice the weight of a wool thread" hasashi said with a big smile on his face pointing to the fur of hair on his royal dress.

The purple dress was a gift from emperor Zhao's father while he reigned.

He was the royal blacksmith once he realized he had had enough of the blood shed as a grand swordman, he had proceeded to tutor the newbies and then to blacksmithing where he found his true calling.

"The Royal Forger" they used to call him, he had made the most creative, destructive and powerful weapons for the kingdoms and doing this had allowed him to learn a little bit of dragon magic forging, again he had picked up a twist of interest for dragonsmithing.

Good times but Zhao had succeeded his father by assassinating the man he loved and respected brutally with the very weapon he made for Zhao - it was enough blood yet had he not ran from the capital, away from everything only to be seeked by Genkei? Had genkei not showed great feats of true and pure swordsmanship, honor, respect, humility and honesty.

Had he not sworn by him not to fight for power yet that fool had deceived him him, that liar had taken everything he could give and more and then did everything he asked not to do.

Humans, all same, maybe the war was right, maybe this was what they all deserved, they had killed the sacred dragons that helped them fight the demons, now they kill themselves for power.

"Dragon steel is impossible to find, Dragons are long extinct but you may not need to..."

Hasashi had noticed asakai's movement, it was fluid and filled with strength.

"Your injuries, how is it?"

"They are healed, see for yourself..." Asakai unwrapped his bandages revealing merely a few scars.

"Hmmm, that's quite impressive, I would have thought your injuries would take a few more days even weeks to heal...anyway, if its a dragon steel you want, them you have to make one!"

Asakai must have been confused when he heard that but of course it only meant the rumors was through - this was the legendary Hasashi Otobi wan, the only drahonsmith in the lands capable of forging dragon steel without dragon steels.
He had been one of the most wanted men in all the clans before the war.

"You are..."

"Don't mention it, the clans would still happily pay gold for my capture" hasashi said throwing a scroll at him.

"There, you will find all the ingredients you need for dragon steel creation, if you can find it before dawn ,before the full moon is up, where dragon magic is most powerful , I reckon you would be forging a powerful sword"

Hasashi said.

"Thank you, I could never repay you..."

"It was him, wasn't it, Genkei Senshi, I heard the story of a swordman who killed a demon while battling another swordman, it was Genkei wasn't it?" Hasashi said with a dead pan face.

"Yes, yes, you know him?!

"Go and get the ingredients, you will need both sword and skills to defeat my first student and I will help you achieve your purpose swordman!" Hasashi said before walking out.

This was it, this was his true purpose, it wasn't about trying to make a name anymore, he had a purpose, a real one bestowed upon him by the legendary Hasashi otobi wan, he would not only have the sword but skills to defeat Genkei Senshi once and for all.

"I promise you Genkei Senshi, I will not sleep nor rest I will practice and train my body and soul, I will master the arts day and night, I will not relent until I defeat you and my name be ever remembered as the one who defeated you!"

Asakai swore in all his glorious righteousness.

THE END.
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 5:31pm On Apr 12, 2022
EPISODE VI - DEATH GOD CHI

"Halt there, you need to check before entering!"

One of the two village guards suddenly caught a stranger walking up to them - small,young yes yet something off about this traveller.

"Oh please, you think that little pitch fork will save you don't you (maniacal laughter)" Ki had sent two waves of energy chi through the soldiers who spluttered drops of blood everywhere as their heads rolled off their body.

"Oh look, one of them even has residue demon chi"

She gave a coarse laughter and sapped the little demon chi off the body.
She still had the job of tracking the slave trade bay Ketun described before she skinned him slowly and painfully; hilde would be disappointed and heavily pained.

"What do you know, I have just a list brought to me, since I bring the most wealthy to this slave auctions, this lists comes to before the merchandise arrival via my hawk, telling me of the merchandises available for the market, they shouldn't get their hope high anyway they havent had a good running for some time now, it appears you are one lucky girl, they have a blind boy child with them, maybe you should check there, it seems blind boys are the talk of the town some one came looking for one some time ago..."

"Thank you for your cooperation, you have been such a Darling" she had replied before deciding to take his life.

Now she stood at the port house, where slave trading was in full glow.

And just sometimes this slave traders also dabbled in rare and mysterious animals trading such that would enable wreck havoc in due time once she got what she came for.

She easily found her way around, asking the right questions and taking caution to remember her way around, teleporting around the space wasn't an option she had travelled great distances already, although she would create a storm if she needed to, it was best to be careful for slave traders carried the most exotic weapons ; weapons harmful to demons as well.

"Come ye, come all, the auction is about to start!"

The ringing had caught her attention and thus she had found her way to the spot, wealthy men and women, slave merchants and all sundries had gathered as the auctioneer went through the ritual of introducing himself and all.

Elsewhere...

hitomi struggled to get a clear view of the auctioneer, she was a little bit too young and short to get a good view of what and who was been sold at the moment and worst still she hadn't figured out how to get the blind boy safe from his abductors.

She had figured no one besides some poor miscreant would want a boy who was blind, so the idea was to wait for the purchase and then steal the boy off his buyer's hands.

But she had also seen a room of opportunity, when the ship docked at Odo's port.

She had been in camps like this before, actually nine camps and had gotten a reputation and a name " little runaway" she knew the routines of slave auctioning and had decided to make good use of it.

Elsewhere...

"This is the mythical Serpentua, recognized as the beast with the most poisonous venom, one bite from this will melt armour...."

"These bastards!" Ki murmured angrily seeing the horrid condition the caged Serpental was in; not Serpentua as was called by the auctioneer or humans.

Humans had found a way to hunt everything, dragons, demons, beasts, monsters and now themselves.

There was a time when demons and dragons lived in mutual respect and understanding, humans were nothing more but livestock's for them, monsters and beasts of all kind roamed the lands but the dragon princess had to fall in love with a mortal , rejecting the hand of the demon king lord Aperagos.

She had watched dragons fight the demons and the demons fight the dragons but then just when Lord Aperagos was close to victory, he was betrayed, the humans and the dragons joined forces and they were defeated and sealed in the second plain.

"Just a little while longer, I will make them pay , we will show them what we can truly do!" She spoke in demon tongue - one understood by all the imprisoned creatures and monsters both far and near.

Elsewhere...

Hitomi held firmly to the pillars of the wall, scaling beyond reach and the eyes of all.

She had mastered the art of stealthy movement as best as she could, if only her father was alive he would have been proud of her, she could have at one time even represent her father in the tournament of Right ; maybe.

She would have traveled the vast and beautiful plains as a swords woman for hire, protecting the rich and wealthy, maybe she could have served a royal guard in the capital when her clan came into power.

But all of that had been dashed that night Genkei Senshi had murdered his father and proceeded to murder her family and the entire village, she had escaped his reach only by mere fortune.

"han-sen-gan"

The art of breathlessness " stopping one's own heart beat for a long duration, she had found the scrolls among many in the forbidden room.

Her father would have murdered her if he ever found out she went there, a servant hands hand been chopped off clean when he sweep the entrance of the room but she was always the curious type and forbidden room had taught her some of the skills that not only saved her life but gave her the power to go on her quest.

She searched continuously through the various camps of slaves and illegal merchandises to be auctioned.

"Where are you!" She wonders impatiently.

Elsewhere...

A variety of slaves, animals and merchandises had already been auctioned and Ki was at some point impressed, a giganran spider, Muthra wolf, A sword said to be demon possessed ( a lie of course for demons are incapable of possessing non living things), Helliphant and capture toxin plant among many, such variety and diversity ; such blood bath awaiting, she thought.

Her demon chi shared with this monsters would make a bloody mess of this insignificant lesser beings once she got the boy.

"Finally, we have a little offering for our buyers, absolutely no money would be missed on this one, a blind boy of course fit for ....anything you want him fit for, maybe a plaything for you animals or a target practice for your children (laughs)" the auctioneer signalled the slave traders who produced the blind boy.

"Perfect timing!" Ki snarled wickedly.

To be continued
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2022
Okay dear readers , its time to end the season 1 of he who talks to sword.

If the first season gets 2k views I would consider a second season but I hope the ending is appreciated for a season one.

Thanks for reading.
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
To be Continued

"Who cut out the lights!?" a terrified merchant asked as the room suddenly went dark.

"What are those?" Another asked pointing to various sets of glowing red eyes and tenacious snares.

"Everyone calm down, the animals are secured and ...."

There was low visibility as the light suddenly went off so when the auctioneer stopped talking and then a thud hit the floor, it was bound to ring danger in everyone's mind.

"Rrrraahhhg!"

Growled something from behind a merchant but just then the lights came on and the merchants fear were realized.

"The cages! Look they are empty!!!"

"All of them!" Cried another.

On top of the podium laid the upper part of the auctioneer's body along with his intestines.

Sheer panic took over and chaos began to run supreme.

With Ki's shared demon chi, the locks, chains, magic barriers, holds, shackles were easily torn apart for one purpose only; death to all.

"Who are you, what do you want?!" The blind boy cried out as ki dragged him along, amidst the chaos.

"Just shut it wrench!" Ki bawled angrily as she watched the massacre unfold, monsters unleashing their full potentials and scarred little humans doing all they can to Savage what was left of their insignificant lives.

"Run..run..run, hide ... hide...hide!" Cried joyfully ki as she walked without any obstacle.

"Hey lady, give me the boy!"

Ki had stopped in her movement, the voice was powerful and authoritative, it sounded like her lord; Lord Aperagos.

"You?!" She turned to find Ki; disappointed of course to find a little child.

"You should be running for your life yet you choose to come into death's hands little one?" Ki said, her eyes glowing red and her human skin disappearing off to reveal her through form Surika the Demon.

Hitomi only realized this was a demon much too late, Surika threw her deadly energy blasts at her pummeling where she had stood, thankfully she was one hard target to put down.

She threw her twin daggers at Surika who mistook the two for one dagger dodging the first and taking a swipe on the cheek by the second; good enough to piss her off.

"Now you will die!" An enraged surika said, making the blind boy disappear and then going all out with her sword.

Hitomi went all out, crazy she hadn't figured how strong surika was or even a common demon but her father had battled demons and won in the past perhaps this was a show of her own skills.

They fought hard but surika clearly had the better experience.

She delivered slashes and kicks sending hitomi crashing and struggling.

Proceeding to breaking her left hand and cutting the fingers off her right.

slowly delivering even more cuts and bruises to the young defiant girl. She could have ended it easily but she had vowed to deal the human brat.

Ki went for demon chi kick that broke hitomi's jaw taking a few off her teeth out of their places, and another that surely took one of eye balls with it and a face slam to the ground that created a crater and two vicious kicks that sent what was left of the hitomi crashing into a far away tent.

"Is that all you got, I thought you word have enough fight in you to last more than a minute brat!" Surika said licking ki's blood off her sword.

"I can't...I..I caaaaaannn't!"

Past

"Your father isn't only a swordman you see, he carries a bigger burden inside of him, one he and his ancestors had carried, one which your brother Nakamura will also carry when it is his time, have you read about the swordsman who was the sole reason behind the tournament of rights?."

Hitomk's mother had told her once she begged her to tell her a story about the most powerful swordsman in the land.

"Two clans had converged with their troops over 3 thousand them, they had our village surrounded, do you know how many men it took to defeat them?"

"Six thousand, no maybe ten thousand?" Little hitomi replied.

"No, just one, your father!"

Present

"Fine, I will finish you off then!" Surika concluded walking casually up to where a bloodied Hitomi laid.

Elsewhere...

"Take this, you should be able to pay the boss what you own him, stay away from the gambling grounds and go find work to do!" Genkei said handing a bag of silver coins he had found on the body of Wu once he had made sure they were no threat to anyone.

"Thank you very much, thank you!"

What is the use, he is going back to the gambling ground, you have done nothing but create more problem, you should have let him die honorable, his family would be better off...

Aperagos had kept quiet suddenly, in his prison he could feel it inside of himself.

"What is this, impossible!"

Elsewhere...

"Now you will die..."

Surika suddenly stopped, she could see it and she could feel it, the rage, anger, pain, even worst the madness- this was...this was death.

Hitomi got up with blackened eyes, she had suddenly become one with the darkness, her demon chi so strong surika had began to shiver and tremble in despair.

"Lord Aperagos!?"

Hitomi had opened her family's demon chi, unique to her blood line. One swore with the demon king himself Lord Aperagos, the most powerful of all demon paths.

Surika had never sensed so much power in a mere human, she had proceeded to disappear and escape but something had caught her by the neck, a demon, a monster, a dragon; no Hitomi.

"Please...."

She given her most powerful kicks but nothing could free her from the grip.

Hitomi slammed her into the ground creating a shock wave so powerful it made the earth shook.

Surika had no chance to escape, crawling as what was left of demon essence began to escape it was obvious this was no human.

Hitomi went for the kill, shoving her hand into Surika's skull, death came as her ashes filled the sky just the blind boy reappeared out of nowhere.

she sealed her demon chi and only took a moment to rest.

She couldn't remember what happened but one thing was certain, the job was done.

Elsewhere...

"One still lives, one still roams the earth, one must be killed!"

SEASON ONE EPI - EPIV

HWTTS - GENKEI SENSHI

2 Likes

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by germaphobe(m): 12:17am On Apr 14, 2022
you're certainly driving my imagination crazy. pls dont stop

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by silverlinen(m): 6:46pm On Apr 16, 2022
Damn... OP where are thou?
Bring more updates.

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 8:51pm On Apr 26, 2022
silverlinen:
Damn... OP where are thou?
Bring more updates.

Season 2 is coming by May

Genkei Senshi's journey is just beginning
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 8:52pm On Apr 26, 2022
Genkei Senshi will return with the half blood sword by May
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by silverlinen(m): 8:53pm On Apr 26, 2022
WriterX:

Season 2 is coming by May

Genkei Senshi's journey is just beginning
April when
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 12:06am On Apr 27, 2022
HE WHO TALKS TO SWORDS - GENKEI SENSHI SEASON II

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 8:37pm On May 08, 2022
SEASON II - HWTTS - GENKEI SENSHI

EPISODE I - HILDE

Beneath the human plains , lays the demon realms where only the strong and power rule such as the demon heads each controlling a primary emotion, Hithanadal, The demon queen of lust, Aganosha, the demon lord of Pride and Karjah-kama, the lord Ruler and gate keeper of Fear and for hundreds of demon ages, Aperagon, the Demon king and supreme demon, the true ruler of the plains below , he who brought death to the first dragons, Keeper of Hate.

Almost forgotten now as chaos reign supreme in both human and the demon plains , just almost until his gates were opened three human days ago.

It had roared open and wide filled, a signal ,no a sign that the demon king was still alive or someone else had gotten access to the gate; something the demon heads had sought to find out seated in the upper chambers of the heads, quiet, thoughtful, reserved or maybe just afraid.

"Rumors are beginning to spread like wide fire, there are minions who echo the demon king's return, they think he has been reborn" Aganosha said dully.

"Of course that can't be possible, the gates weren't fully opened, none of the paths were used, it had to be someone else, someone inexperienced, a human." Hithanadal added.

"Impossible, that wretch slaughtered his successors, not even the animals were spared, are you saying someone might have escaped the slaughter?" Aganosha asked.

"What do you think Karjah, you have been the most silent , I am surprise for someone who thinks he should be seating on the throne right now, this doesn't seem to bother you" Hithanadal added seeing how calm karjah had been all this while; something he rarely ever did.

"I propose a truce!" Karjah said , his eyes with intent that was unmistaken by the other two.

"(Laughs) What? Did I hear you right? No, it can not be, Karjah-kama The demon lord wants an alliance with us, who would have-"

"My patience grows thinner by the day so yes, You heard right, we cannot fight two enemies while scattered, whether the demon or person has an idea or not about what they posses they have an unrestricted access to aperagon's gate that itself can not be allowed , with that wretched samurai evading our capture, we will need our combined forces to end this-"

"And after we are done what happens then?" Hithanadal asked.

"We share the demon realms in three equal parts, we rule the realms together!" Karjah kama said, once again it was hard to call it bluff, he had that stern authoritative look that made him the greatest threat in the room.

"I agree," Aganosha said.

"Pity, I was planning a surprise attack on you tonight (turned to Aganosha and then laughs) I agree with lord Karjah, this rift between the heads have gone for far too long, it has pulled us apart just like the fleshings are torn against each other, I call a blood Deal!" Hithanadal said.

"A blood deal (scoffs) I see you still don't trust me, you are afraid"

"After stabbing me in the back literally and cutting off one of my wings, I think I have the right to be afraid, A blood deal or nothing!" Hithanadal added.

"Fine, a blood deal it is!"

Karjah had produced a knife and slit his hand open , his blackish blood floated into the space between them , this same ritual did the other two do as well, as there blood merged into a single pool of blood which flowed back into the various cuts the blood flowed from.

"We are in the agreement , aren't we?"

Karjah said.

"Yes, we are!" The other two agreed.

Somewhere within the demon plains

"Where is it?" Hilde searched his abode restlessness, it had been a long time, it had been 200 demon ages since he saw it, oh what a moment, what a feeling that flew through his veins , that surge , that surge had been more than just a kick, that drive hadnt been expected yet it had hit him, such bliss in those few seconds it lasted.

"Yes!"

He found the mirror and took a deep breath, a little bit of hesitation , more than just a little bit , his fear had almost gotten the better of him that moment.

"No, no!" He had screamed to himself as he snapped his fingers that vanished his bandages off his hideous and monstrous face, his first true curse.

"No, no, I need more, I need more, more!!" He screamed shattering the mirror in rage.

His face was still as hideous as it was, the terrible curse markings that stripped his face off form was still intact yet there was hope, he had seen the first crack, a real crack, a real crack on the curse, indeed that old cursed dragon was right, there was hope for him but he needed more indeed he needed more.

He snapped the bandages on and used his magic to put the broken mirror into its original form and disappeared it; perhaps for that glorious day where he would be free of his curse, not one, not two, but all of them.

ODO VILLAGE

"Arrgrh!!"

Ichinomo Asakai screamed out of his terror in the dead of the night, hot, sweaty and heart racing, his nightmares were getting more realistic by the day.

They would pick up from where they left off once he laid down, that same gut wrenching and gore filled dream, Himorah shredding his family apart with a wicked laugh on her face and he watching ,helplessly and unable to do anything, every damn night, every damn hour of the night, the scenario changes but it was the same dream.

By now his master must have known he hardly slept the night but something inside of him had warned him not to say anything about the dreams but the dreams were not the only thing to worry over, he had wielded his dragon steel, King Killer but had proven inefficient been able to channel his demon chi through it or through anything else , he had often wondered if he was losing his chi , he had wondered how that was possible in the first place, hasashi too had been left perplexed by this problem but hadn't shown his worries, something strange was beginning to happen inside of him, one he himself could not yet explain or understand.

He sighed and took his sword , there was no need hoping for rest, he would practice till dawn he had decided.

To be continued.
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 8:38pm On May 08, 2022
silverlinen:

April when

Here we go boss, it has begin officially.
Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by silverlinen(m): 8:40pm On May 08, 2022
WriterX:

Here we go boss, it has begin officially.
Damnnn
OP you get luck say you don drop update cos i been wan find you come.... because your April don finish since.
Buh this your update, don buy you small relief for my hand.... smiles.

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 9:58pm On May 08, 2022
Continued

Somewhere within the demon realm

Hilde the path dealer came into form inside a hidden dungeon filled with half rotten corpses of everything living, monsters, demons, humans.

He found a torch and scoured the interiors of the dungeon where his most priced possession laid.

"Quite a surprise to see you in person, tell me demon for how long do you think You would keep me here, you would keep me your prisoner?"

Its voice, weak yet threateningly and dangerous, a dragon, an old dragon, no not an old dragon but a first dragon, Puritan.

"Is that the thanks I get for keeping you from joining your brothers and sisters who have joined the stars once more?" Hilde came into the view with his torch , Puritan had truly grew old yet this dragon once laid siege on the demon realms, scouring it with its fire that swept the plains with death and fear, defeated by Aperagon, beheaded and its head ripped , yet hilde had done it, a clone of course who had access to Puritan's memories and knowledge, magic he sought to control.

"Dragons are meant to fly the open skies demon, not birds to be caged, free me demon and I will spare your life this once!" Puritan said.

"(Laughs) you are not a real dragon, you are a f**king clone, my clone. My creation, I own you, now you shut up and listen, I want you to tell me about the curse markings, something had changed, I can feel it, deep inside of me!" Hilde said just as the dragon smelled him, of course his stench was even more worse , powerful , stronger.

"What did you do demon?"

"You can feel it too, can't you?"

"Your hunger, its been weakened something threatened to crack the curses, a gate, an unrestricted gate with no keeper but how is that possible?"

"Tell me dragon, the story of the markings!"

"You believe me now don't you, You believe me now I see," Puritan said as he turned to lay where he was chained.

"Just tell me again!"

"The markings are an evidence of ancient demon magic spell casting , of course inferior to dragon magic casting but this is no ordinary spell, it has elements of dragon magic casting as well, something i would say is impossible since dragons and demons do not coexist together, yet the markings prove the curses you bear, tell me demon how did-"

"I ask the questions here now tell me the rest!"

"The markings bear a word Azaramnoh, neither dragon language none demon or human but rather all three it predates back to the first eras, it means three things Chaos, Death and Rebirth, you must have inherited those curse markings from another life time, one where dragons,humans and demons must have had to work together, this spell was a joint effort by powerful lords of the three realms , you must have been a big threat as you are right now , its why the curses are still where they are, its why you can not feed off your ever lasting hunger yet somehow it cracked!"

"something inside of me called out to me when the gates of lord Aperagon opened, it wanted more , I cant say how or why but I sapped somehow from the gates of hate when it opened, I think its the key!" Hilde said.

"And what about the markings, this is old magic, it predates time you and I are unaware of, the markings are a warning, your curse has meaning demon, meaning that needs to be understood before tampering, who knows what you might unleash upon us all if ever they were broken!" Puritan said with concern.

"I don't care dragon, For far too long, I have ate crumbs and dust, I have fed off on dead fleshings and their filthy chi, I have had to make deals to survive, I serve no one but myself, I will break the curse one way or another and I will enact my vengeance on everyone and everything!"

Hilde disappeared leaving the dragon alone to wonder and think about his words.

To be continued.

1 Like

Re: He Who Talks To Swords - Anime Series S2 END by WriterX(m): 5:49pm On May 09, 2022
Continued

Ikasu Slave Trade bay

"You, You and You get up, you will fetch good prices!" A slave master and two heavily armed guards dragged out a woman, her child and an old man before the eyes of Hito and Izanagi who watched just as they had had to for weeks now.

It was a terrible fate to make friends inside the slave camps, today they laughed and ate tomorrow they were sold, such terrible fate many had tried to escape but the Ikasu Slave raiders hadn't gotten their fame over their ability to perform raids on unsuspecting villages in the dead of the night or their clever routes all across Japan that many had failed to find for years.

The Ikasu Slave raiders were known as the maniacal and dreaded slave raiders who took body parts from slaves who tried to run away from them, be it just a little boy or an elderly, both got the full treatment, an arm, a leg, an eye , or both yet one prisoner has had dreams of escaping this nightmare, one whose identity would fetch the Ikasu Slave raiders alot more than they would get from the heads of a hundred slaves - Grand Patron Izanagi Uwa Yu.

The slave raiders had talked many times about such a find in his presence yet his identity had been badly misinterpreted by the papers sent across the slave camps weeks ago after his escape from the battlefields so that his real facial identity and Hito had sworn to keep this a secret as well, they shared a lot of beliefs and although he had told him about the blind boy but he could be trusted, trusted enough to want to escape or at least help him escape? That was to be seen, soon enough.

"You told me you had a son and a wife, do you think of them every now or then?" Izanagi began.

"Every night in my dreams, my wife plays her flute, her skills have always been unmatched, you know she was once sent to the capital to join a group to play for the Royal emperor (scoffs) and my son, oh he was going to be a samurai, the best there ever was, I think of them and the fate that awaits them after we were separated by the slave raiders" Hito said sympathetically clutching hard the straws they sat on inside their cell.

"I want to escape Hito, I need to go find my family-"

"What, you won't make it!"

"I know its why I am asking you to help me, this war, it can be stopped, many have died ,I can stop it, I have information for the emperor , I need to deliver it , will you help me, Hito Kizaki, head of kuzi village, my sworn brother?"

Izanagi pleaded, he still wasn't feeling strong enough for it, the slave raiders had found him near death by their doing, he had survived but barely, but Hito could help him ,he was essential to his escape.

"Am sorry, I won't be able to help you-"

"Your family, I can help you look for them, I have people who can-"

"I meant I can not help us escape alone, the Ikasu Slave raiders have gotten fancy with keeping their assets at bay, they use metal cages, they double the guards who are armed with all sorts of weapons, they have moles planted in some of the cells, the road system outside this slave camp is plagued with traps, rocky and slippery terrain that would ensure none of us survives outside and they stop the venom before it becomes a poison,and now they use chi holds on those suspected to be demon chi users, slave trade is good business, no one wants a slave with missing hands and legs, its expensive, but there is one slave here in the camp, when I first came in here, that night we were all made to watch as he was brought before slave raiders and flogged mercilessly so that night, we were told stories about that slave, the ghost they called him, no one has escaped the Ikasu Slave camp more times than him, he has managed to beat them every time but somehow he keeps coming back on his own free will, he speaks to no one, we must try to convince him to help us, if we stand a chance"

Hito said.

EPISODE I END

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Errm... / PASSION FOR REVENGE By Victoria Ezekiel / Pics That Would Make You Cry: Then Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 320
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.