Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,163 members, 7,807,537 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:54 PM

Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) (19554 Views)

Dear Wives, Why Do You Deny Your Husband Sex? / I Deny My Husband Sex Because Of STD / "Deny Your Husband Sex" - Leaked Chats Of A Cheating Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by mrblessed(m): 4:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
2mch:

Most have lost wombs due to illegal abortion. East don’t support babymama and we know the high level of prostitution in the east from a very young age. This criminal tendency makes them steal babies too. Very criminal minded group of people. They do the worst things for money. No conscience.
It's a shame you can even conceal your deep-seated hatred for the East despite attempting to present your view politely. Tell me one crime that is prevalent in the East that you can't find in other parts of Nigeria. Even this crime of "baby factory" that you are using to tar the East with, it is not peculiar to the East. Which ethnic group do you belong to, let me know if your people don't have any sort of criminal tendency?
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Lokojatoofar: 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Police might have sold the child or used it for rituals. Fear who no fear the criminals posing as police in Nigeria
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by Lokojatoofar: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
donbachi:
Madam calm down..in dis ur case,there are processes to follow.cos wat if u're not also the mother..dna sef go follow.i thank GOD u've found ur baby.

It shouldn't take months and she should not be denied visits. Did she tell you they took sample for DNA from her? Howmany months should it take them to do DNA test?
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by luckydion(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmmm!
thank God the baby was not killed and again he is alive to be recovered.

Run to Brekete Radio Station in Abuja... You can Google it.

The Man, The President and founder of the Reality Radio show, is a man of dignity and integrity; he is called the Ordinary President. as soon as you contact him you will recover your baby.

Google him, and on Face book, Instagram, etc all your known social Media but if "you are sincere" because he is a man of "no nonsense"

Good luck to you and your baby.
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by MissionaryArchi(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
DeHorus:
Omo wahala this is very wrong.

Hello good people of nairaland I got posted to Enugu North and seriously looking for accommodation. I will appreciate anyone who can help me secure accommodation or atleast a place to stay throughout my service year. Thank you all
Posted from where and under what umbrella?
Re: Baby Stolen In Uyo, Recovered In Owerri - Police Deny Mother Access (Photos) by errigdee: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
All these east matter ehn

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Successful Career Women Can't Have It All - Pepsi CEO, Indra Nooyi / Nairalander Welcomes Baby Boy After 8 Years / Husband Incurs Heavy Debt , Flees From Matrimonial Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.