Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,867 members, 7,802,798 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:48 PM

Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) (46705 Views)

Man Stones His 17-Year-Old Girlfriend To Death In South Africa (Photos) / Father Of 17 Children Impregnates His 16-Year-Old Daughter In Ogun, Aborts Baby / 19-Year-Old Boy Impregnates His Mother In Asaba, Delta While Testing Love Charm (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by pansophist(m): 3:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
His father pics should be the one online for all to see. What a pig.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 3:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Meteng:
The rescuer. He's my friend
Okay, ask your friend why the father and the neanderthal who gave her shelter and raped her haven't been arrested
Abi having her registered for antenatal is the most important thing now undecided embarassed
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TheGift: 3:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
And look at Him looking like a normal Human being... ANIMAL, BEAST in Human Skin! SMH
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TheGift: 3:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
The matter has been reported to the police. An arrest should be the natural next step.
AuroraB:
Okay, ask your friend why the father and the neanderthal who gave her shelter and raped her haven't been arrested
Abi having her registered for antenatal is the most important thing now undecided embarassed
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by djdupcy: 3:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
END TIME FATHERS
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by MeeLan: 4:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Me I get phobia for Facebook stories
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bngf: 4:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jesus
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by NoSentiment: 4:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
It has to be in the Yeast the region of developers. If they could develop other regions why not their own.
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Bhol28: 4:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Na wah o.Some people are mad,as in they have serious mental illness but just becos they still wear clothes they are not detected on time.
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by wink2015(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
INCEST is becoming a major problem in Nigeria.

Federal, state, and local government needs to step in to put the needed legislation to deal with the problem.

It will destroy the family system in Nigeria if it is allowed to continued uncheck.
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by onilanre(m): 4:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
This case of fathers pregnant their daughter is becoming rampant nowadays.

And the question is how can people know exactly what they are doing is nothing but an abomination but keep doing it angry

What punishment do people like that deserve?

Death sentence.
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bepositive11: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
kmcutez:
Nigerian mothers should step up and protect their female children from the fathers. Don’t trust any. Prevention is better than cure.

Unfortunately, she lost her mother. In such cases, other female members should be involved to make sure that the daughters are safe with their single father. Really sad

2 Likes

Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by bepositive11: 4:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
perryy:
I pray I die the day mind would move me to sleep with my own daughter. Let me die the day u will plan such let alone hatching it. What a disgusting thing ! Sleeping with one's daughter is like sleeping with one's mother.

Thank you. I don't know how men like him think. Unbelievable

Men are naturally very protective of their female family members

1 Like

Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Johel(m): 4:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
post=106091624:
A 17-year-old girl has been rescued after she was allegedly defiled, impregnated by her father and then kicked out of the house in Eket, Akwa Ibom state, Reports.

According to Facebook user, Oga Yenne, Who Quickly Notified On Facebook And He Said The girl was spotted at Plaza area of Uyo, the state capital, on Tuesday September 21, looking for anyone who might be interested in the baby.

The teenager alleged that her father started defiling her since the death of her mother, adding that he threw her out of the house when she became pregnant, Learnt.

The pregnant girl has been handed her over to Mrs Patricia Essien Obot, a member of NOTOVOLE Foundation, a Gender Based Violence Committee recently sworn in by Akwa Ibom State Governor.

Read Oga Yenne's Post As Obtained By Below:

https://www.facebook.com/102390181556914/posts/367837935012136/

I'm ashamed of some men sha
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by random85: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Bad
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Kexman99: 5:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
End time
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Jamenzy: 5:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
May God have mercy on this generation.
I don't know what this generation has turn to,, I think what Sodom and Gomorrah that made God to destroy them all was not that evil compare to this generation...

Thank God for help that came later for girl
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Meedon: 5:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Lamasta:
Haaa shocked The man is not worthy to be addressed as a father but a destroyer...

You mean a pussy destroyer.
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by slipperyanus07: 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
markidoo:
Na the rescuer be that abi na the Papa?
grin
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by TWLifestyle: 7:49pm On Sep 23, 2021
Totilopussylick:
This cases of father pregnanting their own daughter is becoming rampant nowadays.

And the question is how can people know exactly what they are doing is nothing but abomination but keep doing it angry

What punishment do people like that deserves?
what people ? The father was raping his daughter

1 Like

Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Totilopussylick(m): 7:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
TWLifestyle:
what people ? The father was raping his daughter
There are other father that have done it.
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Picker28: 10:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Ooh shit
I have seen this girl roaming about in osongama several times
Ooh God help her
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by markidoo(m): 10:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
fof1:

Dont Be Lazy to Read up a Simple Piece,Pls
Sketad,,when this tread was opened there was neither a write up nor anyone to point out who's who. ITK
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by ComeToJesus: 10:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Something is really wrong with men these days....
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by dammyco(m): 11:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Meninmen:
What is wrong with some men? To sleep with your own daughter? And a man offered her accomodation at his place and decided to sleep with her not minding her present condition.

What is really wrong with some men?
No be Juju be that
Re: Father Impregnates His 17-year-old Daughter In Akwa Ibom (Photos) by Rajahbite(m): 5:24am On Sep 24, 2021
markidoo:
Na the rescuer be that abi na the Papa?
That guy in the pic is Akan Paul Udom, the CEO of Oga Yenne. He is the one who rescued the girl

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Autopsy Shows Corper Ifeoma Abugu, Killed By Police, Was Strangulated / Body Of Young Woman Found Dumped Near Bridge In Jos (Graphic) / Timothy Chukwudi Lands In Trouble Over WhatsApp Posts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.