Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,104 members, 7,807,322 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) (31671 Views)

Ugoji Chinenyenwa Pamela: Best Graduating Student UNN's Pharmacy Department / Ajayi Samson, Missing University Of Ibadan Student (Picture) / My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by pfbynax: 1:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
I want be the best in everything I do – UNN’s Pharmacy Best Graduating Student

The Best Graduating Student for 2019/2020 academic session, Faculty of Pharmaceutical Sciences, University of Nigeria, Nsukka, UNN, Obianuju Ogugofor, Friday, said her philosophy in life is to the best in whatever task she undertakes.

The 23-year-old Ogugofor, from Enugu State, came top of 330 graduands inducted into the Pharmaceutical Council of Nigeria, PCN, at the Princess Alexandra Auditorium, UNN. She told the audience that she usually woke by 5 am everyday to prepare for lectures.

While thanking her parents for their support, she appreciated her lecturers, adding that their efforts in imparting knowledge to them would be multiplied by the positive contributions they would make in society.
In an interview with Vanguard she said ” I am happy and elated to have become the Best Graduating Student of my Faculty for the 2019/2020 academic session. I am equally happy because I have made my family proud.

“From the onset, I was told that studying Pharmacy is very challenging and demanding too, but for me, I like challenges because it propel me to be the best. Whatever challenge I find myself in, I tried to make the best of it. My philosophy about life is to be the best in whatever I do. When I started secondary school, I wanted to be the best, when I came to the university, I equally wanted to be the best, and even if I leave here, I will still try to be the best in whatever I do. It is my philosophy to put in the best efforts to emerge the best of whatever I do.

The dean faculty of pharmacy Professor KENNETH CHIBUZOR OFOKANSI congratulated in a special way the 2019/2020 valedictorian Miss Obianuju Anastasia Ogugofor for emerging as the best graduating student in academics with a cGPA of 4.95.

Source: https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2021/09/i-want-be-the-best-in-everything-i-do-unns-pharmacy-best-graduating-student/amp/

19 Likes

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Stacy10: 1:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Beauty with brains.. well deserved.. hope she gets scholarship to further her studies, Nigeria don’t value education

99 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Nobody: 1:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Beauty and brain

12 Likes

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Judeogige: 1:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Pharmacy with gpa of 4.95 no be beans. Congratulations to her

112 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Sandraademola: 2:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations ma. You truly a genius.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Seeksnigeria: 2:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Comfy247: 3:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by slawormiir: 3:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Damnnn niggar

Congratulations

Congratulations baby girl.....

One thing about baby girls.....

They will be behaving as if they are not intelligent
Whereas they are very brilliant

They just need motivation

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by CSTRR: 4:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
This one bride price go long.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Another Dora akuyili loading

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by richmond500: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Before I opened the thread, I just knew its gonna be a lady.

When it comes to academics, women always come out on top but when it comes to real life situations, men triumph.

Though I am very sure she had little help cos the best student in my set was in my faculty, she blow 5point in year one and found favour in the eyes of lecturers, them deh move her from B to A, shes intelligent though but no be her intelligence give her best graduate, while a lot of people could have matched her CGPA, she was the most favoured in the faculty.

11 Likes

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by medexico(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Igbo amaka

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by philip0906(m): 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
I've seen more female first class graduates in my lifetime. In my set, we had more girls finishing with first class and solid 2:1s and it seemed like the norm in other schools too.

Sadly, this brilliance from women is not always translated to success in the real world. The guys in her set who didn't come out with good grades begin to fit into & climb the social and financial ladder, while this one might come out and become a make-up artist or start selling hair on Instagram, while becoming a Tonto Dikeh stan. The foolish ones amongst them, rant about non-existent discrimination.

Congrats to her anyways!

23 Likes

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by 900warriorz: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Where my crew? I don finally see who I wan marry grin

Make them no worry, na me go carry the wine dance go find her by myself grin

13 Likes

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Anastasia as Surname or as middle name

Congratulations but who is her parent?

Sounds like her mum Japa'ed in the 80s to marry a foreigner.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Algold: 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations to you and all other graduating students. May the good Lord's favour locate you all
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Hemanwel(m): 5:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
But on a serious note, why is it that girls or women are always the overall best or best graduating whatever? I ask again, why??

Is it that girls are more intelligent than boys?

A girl was the best graduand in my department back then in Uniben.

Ladies, what's the secret behind your academic intelligence?

3 Likes

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by pavoda: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Outstanding. She need the platform to be great, but we all know she can't do that in this place

1 Like

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by viktohmarkz(m): 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
This one eh.....
E no get time for "baby i love you talk your own"

She go just waka comot

BIG congrats to her

4 Likes

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by dahmie2013: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congratulations...
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Onowujnr: 5:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
Wonderful IPOBIAN. We always remain focused towards achieving our goals.
May the God of Abraham, Isaac, MNK & Jacob be with you!
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by marooh: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
NCAN OVER TO YOU
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Gasuib: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Okay
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by lifeandjoy: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by yusufmurry: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Stacy10:
Beauty with brains.. well deserved.. hope she gets scholarship to further her studies, Nigeria don’t value education

There are plenty of such opportunities. She only needs information. I wish her the best in her endeavours.

P.S: I hope meet a career girl for friendship. I am single and academically high flyer. Nice and kindhearted
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by jubrilELsudan: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
SHE'S FVCKABLE
Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Biafran queen. Oduduwa girls na only ashewo dem sabi do

5 Likes

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by ideatoprince18(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
The make up in the last pics is horrendous

Why don't some girls know how to apply makeup .... Makeup that is supposed to make u look beautiful will.make u look.loke Dracula!!!!

But she is intelligent and am sapio sexual .... So anything she does is forgivable!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by emperor863(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Congrats, a beautiful Yoruba girl born to Igbo parent.

1 Like

Re: Meet Ogugofor Obianuju Anastasia, UNN Pharmacy Best Graduating Student (Picture) by greenie77: 5:27pm On Sep 23, 2021
Abroad loading....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Oxford Science Academy Accepts School Fees In Cryptocurrency In Kano / Grammarians Please I Need Help In This Sentence / Oni Babajide Graduates As OAU Best Graduating Student with 4.86 CGPA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.