Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,439 members, 7,808,575 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:37 PM

A Wanna Be Blogger Needs Advice About Webhosting - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / A Wanna Be Blogger Needs Advice About Webhosting (1245 Views)

Why Every Blogger Needs Google Analytics / A New Blogger Needs Your Review And Help !!! / HELP: A Blogger Needs Some Monetization Advice... Pls Kindly Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A Wanna Be Blogger Needs Advice About Webhosting by WannaBeBlogger: 1:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
My goal at the moment is to host a blog site before the end of this month. I have idea of my content and niche.
I've been doing research about webhosting plans available and other things to look out for when trying out blogging. But as it stands, the main constraint or factor heavily poised to inform my final decision is the sparsely budget in my account.

1. I have between 7 to 15k for webhosting, AND I want the ability to host like 4 DOMAINS from the hosting contract. Is this possible?

NOTE: I used to see 'unlimited websites' in some hosting plans..what does it mean? Does it mean I can host multiple domains under that single hosting plan if purchased?

2. When I try to pay for most host I researched. I realise there are additional add ons that quickly skyrocket the initial amount way beyond my budget. Is there a way out to stay within 15 k budget with ability to host more than one WordPress blog?
3. Many host offer 1/one free domain registration, can I get a cheap site to just only register for domain names that i intend to use with my hosting plan..I intend to register like 4 and host only one for now.
Thanks. I hope u get my point and my question are not out of line.

(1) (Reply)

Profitvideo Review: The Best Video Marketing Software / Attract A Million Unique Visitors To Your Site Within 3 Months Free / How Do You Increase Font Size On Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.