Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,390 members, 7,808,377 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:09 AM

Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record (29742 Views)

Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast All Time Head 2 Head Record / Nigeria Vs Angola Head To Head Record / Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-to-head Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by emeraldlife: 7:45am On Sep 24, 2021
It's a stalemate.
1-1

Drop my gift when this happens

3 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by Lamasta(m): 7:46am On Sep 24, 2021
fergie001:

Yessssssssssssssssssssss
We muuuve
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by DashingRush(m): 7:49am On Sep 24, 2021
Rastaramsey:
We all know guardiola killed the match against Chelsea in the finals by leaving rodri or fernadinho on the bench.... If he plays something better, he should win the game...
I'll take it you didn't watch Tuchel interview where he said he adjusted his formation when he saw Man City lineup.

Again, go watch Pep's analysis of Tuchel's tactics.
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by leosahm(m): 8:03am On Sep 24, 2021
profola2be:
though I am a Chelsea fan,but I see Manchester city winning this match....!

u are a fool

2 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by WisdomDirects: 8:05am On Sep 24, 2021
That would be a special op's Midfield.

Humanoid01:
3-5-2

Mendy
Christensen
Silva
Rudiger
Azpilicueta/James
Kante
Jorginho
Kovacic
Alonso
Werner
Lukaku

If Tuchel uses this formation and team against city on Saturday, there's no way Chelsea isn't winning that game, sentiments aside.
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by MorataFC: 8:08am On Sep 24, 2021
AntiChristian:
Hmmm

Tactical masters!

Tiki taka vs defensive genius!

Which blue go shine o! The brighter blue of course!
Who is defensive among the two?
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by MorataFC: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2021
DashingRush:

I'll take it you didn't watch Tuchel interview where he said he adjusted his formation when he saw Man City lineup.

Again, go watch Pep's analysis of Tuchel's tactics.
They watch only football, nothing concern them with interviews grin
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by AntiChristian: 8:11am On Sep 24, 2021
MorataFC:
Who is defensive among the two?

Tuchel is.
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by Barmmi(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2021
leosahm:

u are a fool
Aswear bruh nigga be claiming fan and never believe in the club he claim to support
Yeye fan

2 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by Humanoid01(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2021
g4gerald:

I wud prefer dis team wen chelsea is already winning d game to keep possession, d squad looks more defensive cos jojinho nd kovasic are not attacking minded, mount shud be up there wit werner nd lukaku till they score then we can revert to ur suggestion
On the contrary, Kovacic is an attack-minded midfielder, unlike Jorginho. He (Kovacic) is a beast when given the opportunity to roam free around that left hand side area.

If you watched the Spurs game, it was goalless at half time and Mount didn't do much in the first half, the game was lacking creativity. When Kante was introduced in the second half, we were constantly on the front foot and Kovacic and Alonso were doing wonders down that left hand side.

Fortunately, it paid off and we got two goals early in the second half, and created lots of chances until the third goal came in. When Werner got in, Spurs became confused and terrorised further. So with that formation, we're more offensive, because Kante and Kovacic bring their versatility and pace, to ensure fluidity in the attack. So I think that formation would guarantee more goals, since we'll be playing with two strikers.

2 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by TonyBby: 8:14am On Sep 24, 2021
Man city wire Dem first leg last season 3-1, Gundogan,foden & De bruyne while odoi scored the compensation goal, I love the way Sterling used Kante as speedometer from the half way line before hitting the post and De bruyne finishing up
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by rollywise(m): 8:14am On Sep 24, 2021
jondabeloved:

Do you see chelsea keeping a clean sheet?

This one don dey find clue for bet9ja. You wan pay goal goal abi grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by Humanoid01(m): 8:16am On Sep 24, 2021
Silentgroper:
Can aziplicueta play on d left? Does alonso play lwf?.

abi na d formation u dey use for p.s
It's actually a 3-5-2 formation, with Azpilicueta and Alonso maintaining their RWB and LWB positions respectively.

That formation enables Alonso to push forward more, and Kovacic to function more widely and cover up for Alonso when he's caught out of position sometimes. It's an all-attack and quick-retrieval formation. It was used against Spurs in the second half last Sunday.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by femi4: 8:17am On Sep 24, 2021
ojaysam25:
Tuchel is proving to be the most tactical manager in the world presently. I have never saw guardiola so clueless when facing a team before. He has tried all tactics and fail woefully scoring only one goal against chelsea.
He has played chelsea with no striker, with two striker, with no DM all to no avail. This continuous headache tuchel is giving guardiola will make him overthink again this weekend maybe he will play a defender in the top9 and lose yet again. The chelsea train is well drilled and i don't see any team stoping them at the moment.
It's obvious that guardiola relies on machineries to perform. Unfortunately this season, he doesn't have a good replacement for Aguero
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by Humanoid01(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2021
Dazall:
The bolded is the reason you can never be a successful football manager

Oh! I guess Tuchel is a failure for using that formation against Spurs in the second half and winning the game 3-0.

If you don't know anything about how something works, then don't say anything or just ask questions. You didn't ask why I think using those three together should work, and you didn't state why you think it won't work. Yet, you decided to make a hasty conclusion about my coaching ability.

Are you aware that Tuchel also used those three together towards the end of the second half in the UCL final and we defended really well and created some chances? .

3 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by chikason22(m): 8:17am On Sep 24, 2021
Great100000:
FA need to cancel the match if Chelsea use the trio in one match at the same time grin grin grin grin
The beginning of Chelsea's fall starts tomorrow. All the hype will soon crumble.
Bookmark this .
This is not bad belle but it's what it is. You guys won't beat City tomorrow.
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by MorataFC: 8:24am On Sep 24, 2021
AntiChristian:

Tuchel is.
Then u know nothing about football, go and Check the stats since Tuchel got to England, there is no coach that has more shots than him, no one create more shots that him.
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by Humanoid01(m): 8:25am On Sep 24, 2021
chikason22:

The beginning of Chelsea's fall starts tomorrow. All the hype will soon crumble.
Bookmark this .
I don save this page and I go put am for reminder. We go talk at around 2:30 pm tomorrow.

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by mrkings84(m): 8:30am On Sep 24, 2021
ojaysam25:
Tuchel is proving to be the most tactical manager in the world presently. I have never saw guardiola so clueless when facing a team before. He has tried all tactics and fail woefully scoring only one goal against chelsea.
He has played chelsea with no striker, with two striker, with no DM all to no avail. This continuous headache tuchel is giving guardiola will make him overthink again this weekend maybe he will play a defender in the top9 and lose yet again. The chelsea train is well drilled and i don't see any team stoping them at the moment.

God bless you sir. Your comment gave me joy!

2 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by Emola12(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2021
nothing concern me with dah head to head nah leg to leg i need tomorrow i just need over1.5 and mou nah no forget ronaldo the real goat to score against aston villa tomorrow ooo
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by Humanoid01(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2021
caracas:

Oga there's nothing special about this Chelsea team , they've just been lucky so far.
Of all the games they've played this season they were second best ....but have been lucky enough to scratch through wins.
Another excuse from a pained Chelsea hater. I hope you're not a frustrated Arsenal, or Man United fan?

2 Likes

Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by mrkings84(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Great100000:
FA need to cancel the match if Chelsea use the trio in one match at the same time grin grin grin grin

My brother na pure wickedness for a coach to use these trio against his fellow coach......aswear
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by Emola12(m): 8:40am On Sep 24, 2021
Pierce008:
Man city doesn't look dangerous this season...
I see Chelsea edging this one out.....
grin
E go choke u...!
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by mrkings84(m): 8:41am On Sep 24, 2021
As in stands currently, if Chelsea catch anything called Manchester, na total demolition!!!

Like and Share for my blues!!!

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by charixel: 8:42am On Sep 24, 2021
Warner and Lukaku combo come Saturday

Soccer is always soccer.

90 minute will judge.

But I doubt Manchester City without a natural striker like Aguero. E go hard.

If Chelsea can win City on Saturday omo I doubt if there is any team stopping them.

1 Like

Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by AntiChristian: 8:49am On Sep 24, 2021
MorataFC:
Then u know nothing about football, go and Check the stats since Tuchel got to England, there is no coach that has more shots than him, no one create more shots that him.

Hmmm! In this season Premiership, Liverpool has had 125 shots, Man City 100, Wolves 82, Man U 79, West Ham 77 and Chelsea 73.

Even overall last season it was Liverpool 608, Man City 599 and Chelsea 556!

grin But you are not entirely wrong!
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by Artbydris(m): 8:53am On Sep 24, 2021
I haven't seen anyone mention 'chelshit' in recent times. Haters are quiet. Lol
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by aidameoryou: 9:13am On Sep 24, 2021
caracas:

Oga there's nothing special about this Chelsea team , they've just been lucky so far.
Of all the games they've played this season they were second best ....but have been lucky enough to scratch through wins.

we have heard the nonsense a million times about luck,
but you wish your team had this luck
stop crying like a little girl grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 24, 2021
chikason22:

Bookmark this .
bet with ur lifetime savings for city to win or shut that dirty mouth of yours
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by blueprint22(m): 9:22am On Sep 24, 2021
witworth:
This Chelsea now is very ruthless o, they will murder man city in cold blooded.
Massacre loading.

Football no be bread and butter....just chill on Saturday....we will see....Mancity are no babies
Re: Pep Guardiola Vs Thomas Tuchel: Complete Head-To-Head Record by AmazingELixir: 9:40am On Sep 24, 2021
lipsrsealed

Chelsea fans are just too loquacious for my liking. Atimes when i just want to enjoy and savour Chelsea's massive improvement this season and I think back on the nature of fans hey have...I just maintain and appreciate good football without colouration.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Choose One Player You Would Recall From Retirement (pics) / Gunmen Attack Ridwan Oyekola After Receiving ₦10 Million Cheque / AFCON: Cameroon FA Rejects Samuel Eto'o Fils' Resignation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.