Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,257 members, 7,807,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) - Science/Technology (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) (34755 Views)

Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) / Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 4:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
lovelylad:
lol what's naijas own for this mata now

My people understand me grin

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Joe2004: 4:52pm On Sep 23, 2021
The kangaroo is lucky cos in this part of the word bush meat don set be that o ..... I salute everybody. I'm new here anyway
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Focusmind: 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Development is indeed about people. It is not about knowing the current trend or high rise building. It is about civility, decency, decorum, peace, progress and humanity. It is about people's cognitive ability and reasoning.

All these are lacking in Africa, Nigeria especially

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by OkuFaba(m): 4:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Heart warming Rescue of the Kangaroo.

In similar manner, Many today are surrounded by trouble, pains , Worries, anxiety, uncertainties, Fears and are at the point of giving up, Just like the Kangaroo.

But if you will Stretch your Hands to JESUS CHRIST. He will Rescue you and Pull you out from the mire . HIS Hands are Wide open waiting for you.
you fool, na you get this holiness moniker sshe? I'm disappointed

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by SocialJustice: 4:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

In similar manner, Many today are surrounded by trouble, pains , Worries, anxiety, uncertainties, Fears and are at the point of giving up, Just like the Kangaroo.

But if you will Stretch your Hands to JESUS CHRIST. He will Rescue you and Pull you out from the mire . HIS Hands are Wide open waiting for you.
Always typing rubbish

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by OkuFaba(m): 4:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
900warriorz:
Hmmm...thank God that was a small kangaroo. If he has met a male 6ft tall Kangaroo in the water, I'm sure they'd have approached more carefully and tactically grin

An adult male kangaroo sitting in water will drown you I you come close cheesy That day you go know the definition of "E Choke" cheesy
you too go far..
I hear say dem sabi kick pass Ronaldo, them go kick devil comot for ur body
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Lightorder: 4:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

so so true

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Kexman99: 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kudos
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Bleep jesus and ba.stard jesus worshipping Nigerians who will be the first to kill and cook this Kangaroo where they present on scene.
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by RPG2020(m): 5:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Food is ready in one corntree called Nigeria Buhari
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by tradepunter: 5:09pm On Sep 23, 2021
Focusmind:
Development is indeed about people. It is not about knowing the current trend or high rise building. It is about civility, decency, decorum, peace, progress and humanity. It is about people's cognitive ability and reasoning.

All these are lacking in Africa, Nigeria especially

You nailed it on the head....

People don't know that this is what western civilization is built on.

Wish we could have a renaissance of the mind in Nigeria and africa as a whole.

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by 900warriorz: 5:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
OkuFaba:
you too go far..
I hear say dem sabi kick pass Ronaldo, them go kick devil comot for ur body
It's not hear say oo...don't approach a wild male kangaroo standing 6ft plus....Na die oo. E go beat the living daylight comot from your body cheesy

See what a matured male Kangaroo looks like o grin

Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by LmanAdm: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kudos to the rescue team �
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by TheFacelessMan: 5:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
angry

Years I found myself in the icy waters of a lake...
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by blueprint22(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Assuming na Nigeria now....boys go done dey file their cutlass ,knives and as well as their cooking ingredients... grin
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 5:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

I've been praying for a long time now nothing is happening.... anxiety worries uncertainty fears are my closest neighbors... they're with me 24 hrs everyday...why is that so....and I do pray... I'm not thinking of suicide...but I won't lie.... The thoughts do come like flashes...I feel like it's the only way I can have peace....
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Echo50(m): 5:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
I was just imagining if to have used the head or lap for hot pepper soup.
Lol.....
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Focusmind: 5:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
tradepunter:

You nailed it on the head....

People don't know that this is what western civilization is built on.

Wish we could have a renaissance of the mind in Nigeria and africa as a whole.

Good points you have there. Sadly, the renaissance may not happened. The stark difference between developed and developing country was made manifest during my days as a student in Uk.

There were noticeable differences between the way the Scots behaved and their Nigerian counterparts. We were always too rude, forceful, combative, cunning, always looking for ways to beat the established system. That was not so with the Scots and other students from the EU and developed world.

Development is about people's behaviour. Period! It is not about the country having gigantic buildings and cities.
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Lovenorth: 5:59pm On Sep 23, 2021
Look at how they are playing with our meat grin
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by OkuFaba(m): 6:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
900warriorz:
It's not hear say oo...don't approach a wild male kangaroo standing 6ft plus....Na die oo. E go beat the living daylight comot from your body cheesy

See what a matured male Kangaroo looks like o grin
this one dey gym for animal kingdom grin grin

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Telegram234(m): 6:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
If na naija, them go lift am, carry go abattoir.. cheesy
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by November24(f): 6:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Amen

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by OkuFaba(m): 6:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Faller:

I've been praying for a long time now nothing is happening.... anxiety worries uncertainty fears are my closest neighbors... they're with me 24 hrs everyday...why is that so....and I do pray... I'm not thinking of suicide...but I won't lie.... The thoughts do come like flashes...I feel like it's the only way I can have peace....
its gonna be alright bruh. Trust me, I've seen worse, the process might be slow but you'll get there. Just keep being strong
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Righteousness2(m): 6:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
Faller:

"You will Seek me and Find me when you Search for me with All your Heart".

Have you Genuiely Surrendered your Heart to GOD or are you just praying Prayers?

Anyone can Pray, but until you Have an Understanding of who you are praying to , and How to Walk with HIM, it may just be mere words.

Find time to Chat me on Whatsapp.
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by adonis89(m): 6:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Dem no dey near kangaroo like that o.
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Eviana(f): 6:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Animals (the majority) are such precious creatures..
I love seeing things like this.
All it could do was show its appreciation..
So precious..
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Cti28(m): 6:54pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Afiastikal(m): 6:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Idleness of the highest order

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea / New Specie Of Pit Viper, Devil-Eyed Frog & Others Found In Bolivian Andes / Ajaokuta Steel: Time To Break The Deadly Conspiracy Surrounding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.