Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,771 members, 7,802,367 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) - Science/Technology (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) (34751 Views)

Sun Unleashes Intense Solar Flare Causing Radio Blackout In Asia, Australia(Pix) / Coal Miners Discover 160-Million-Year-Old Dinosaur Footprints In Australia (Pix) / Rare Dinosaur That Roamed Antarctica 110 Million Yrs Ago Found In Australia (Pix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by freshalien: 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
Aidejay:
Awnnn!! MY FUTURE COUNTRY ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️
Me and that kangaroo go meet one day, inshallah!!!

Inshallah kee you dia! You no see Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan go? You wan go liberal minded people place go spoil am with your religion of piss. Idiiots with their stupid religions!
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by freshalien: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Sleekfingers:
Lucky, kangaroo.....

.in nigeria they would have attacked the kangaroo with stick. And kill it....all in the name of, there is hunger in the land......awon oni jekuje jatijati

Yet we wonder why the rest of the world see the black man as being of a lesser IQ.

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by ibtommy(m): 8:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
If na Naija, that animal would have been used for a nice delicacy. Lucky you, Kangy.
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Lifeemetu(m): 8:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
If na Naija after this pics na
Fire straight
Either pepper soup or En broda
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by tradepunter: 9:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Focusmind:

Good points you have there. Sadly, the renaissance may not happened. The stark difference between developed and developing country was made manifest during my days as a student in Uk.

There were noticeable differences between the way the Scots behaved and their Nigerian counterparts. We were always too rude, forceful, combative, cunning, always looking for ways to beat the established system. That was not so with the Scots and other students from the EU and developed world.

Development is about people's behaviour. Period! It is not about the country having gigantic buildings and cities.

Very valid point

Even to erect a skyscraper will take collective efforts in maintaining it, something we lack as a country.

It's either the estate developer is telling you they have that mangament figured out or the utility management company cutting corners to put more in their pockets.

I have been opportuned to travel round and I realize that those people from the west to asia take pride in their job.

Met a window cleaner who had maintained the cleaning and management of the entire windows in a company for 4 years. His pride was he's contributing to the outstanding look of the building.

I was blown away by the pride he took in his job... Although I have seen such passion in some nigerians in their work but the heartbreaking situation is the abuse they go through

such sever delay of payment of salary, increasing their workload beyond their job description and not giving them respect for what they do.

It's a dicey situation for africa and the black race as a whole

1 Like

Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Godwin25king: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Waffarianman:
If na naija Pepe soup� Tins loading. grin

Shey you no go like chop kangaroo pepper soup ni angry
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Waffarianman(m): 9:47pm On Sep 23, 2021
Godwin25king:

Shey you no go like chop kangaroo pepper soup ni angry

As I dey like Ds 4dis Buhari regime I can chop anything chop able
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Godwin25king: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
grin grin
Waffarianman:

As I dey like Ds 4dis Buhari regime I can chop anything chop able
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Tushmanny123: 11:51pm On Sep 23, 2021
See how lake fine...come to Nigeria my country
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Izongdave(m): 12:17am On Sep 24, 2021
Meanwhile in my kwan3 even government no fit help person talk more of individuals helping their fellows
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2021
Righteousness2:

"You will Seek me and Find me when you Search for me with All your Heart".

Have you Genuiely Surrendered your Heart to GOD or are you just praying Prayers?

Anyone can Pray, but until you Have an Understanding of who you are praying to , and How to Walk with HIM, it may just be mere words.

Find time to Chat me on Whatsapp.
Re: Kangaroo Rescued From Freezing Lake in Australia (Pix, Video) by Jtrends(m): 8:34am On Apr 23, 2022
Lemme just laugh for no reason grin
Here's how you can purchase data bundles at a very cheap price. And you can even become a data reseller.

To get started, click on the link below �

https://jtrendsplugin.com.ng

1. register on the site

2. Verify the email sent to you

3. Go back to the site and login your correct details.

4. Fund your account.

Message ADMIN via WhatsApp for more info on the website.

Naija, I hail una.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ladies Rescue Turtle At A Private Beach In Lagos, Sent It Back To The Sea / Ajaokuta Steel: Time To Break The Deadly Conspiracy Surrounding / New Specie Of Pit Viper, Devil-Eyed Frog & Others Found In Bolivian Andes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.