Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,451 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:22 PM

UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) (57044 Views)

Why Do Married Men Suddenly Lose Interest In Their Wives and try to avoid her? / My Wife Suddenly Stopped Having Sex With Me / Man Buys Brand New Benz For His Newborn Baby Girl (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Holiness2100: 4:16pm On Sep 23, 2021
LIVES CHANGED FOREVER: A HEARTBROKEN husband says his family's lives have been "changed forever" after his wife died suddenly while cuddling their baby daughter.

Samantha Clarke, 25, died at her home in Colchester, Essex on September 4, with doctors now examining the cause of her shock death.

Her husband Christian, 28, discovered his childhood sweetheart Samantha unresponsive after being woken by baby Ava crying.

Samantha had fallen asleep cuddling Ava.

When Christian went to pick up the baby he realise Samantha, who he had been with for 11 years, wasn't responding.

The heartbroken husband has spoken of his grief after finding the young mum's body.

MUM'S SHOCK DEATH
He said: “I grabbed her arm to move it but she was really cold and stiff and her eyes were slightly open.

“I just kept shouting her name and after calling the ambulance I just started giving her CPR.

But the whole time I knew she had died, but I did my absolute best to give her every chance of surviving.

“That whole morning will stick with me for a very long time - if not forever.”

Since her death Samantha has been examined at Addenbrooke’s Hospital and tests are being carried out to determine if she suffered from diabetes or a heart condition.

Christian has been left devastated by his wife’s tragic death, but said he is determined to remain strong for his daughter.

Christian, who proposed to Samantha on a mountain top in Switzerland, added: “Our lives have been changed forever and they will be forever tainted by the fact Ava will not grow up with a mum.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/16220143/family-tragedy-mum-dies-baby/amp/

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by illicit(m): 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
Awwww so sad

The world is ending....

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Jerryherd: 4:21pm On Sep 23, 2021

The Sun UK and Daily mail with all sort of Bullshit News to sell their tabloid and scare some people

Why not wait for an autopsy or return of test before publishing the News

RIP

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 4:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
What a Painful loss. My PRECIOUS DADDY Comfort the Man and lovely baby.

This is the reason why we Hammer on the Importance of living in the Conciousness of our Eternity. Because the Breath in us is Not in our Power. It is not in our Hands. It could be Gone at anymoment.

No matter How Fit you are,
No Matter how loaded with packs your chest is,
No Matter the Kind of Balance Diet you eat,
No Matter the kind of Bed you Sleep,
Live in the Conciousness of your Eternity.

Preparation for Eternity at all times is very vital because Departing this Earth without JESUS Christ is Into Forever and Ever Tears, Regrets and Pains.

75 Likes 11 Shares

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by daddytime(m): 4:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
So tragic...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by MrrGary: 4:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Painful loss. GOD Comfort the Man and lovely baby.

This is the reason why we Hammer on the Importance of living in the Conciousness of our Eternity.

The Breath in us is Not in our Power. It is not in our Hands. It could be Gone at anymoment.
Preparation for Eternity at all times is very vital because Departing this Earth without JESUS Christ is Into Forever and Ever Tears, Regrets and Pains.

ThankYou sir for stopping over.. tongue

Plss do you think this news is part of the endtime you have been terrorising us with? shocked

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Sonnobax15(m): 5:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Na wa oh......Like seriously,this is the worst thing that can ever happen to a man....... Losing a spouse angry.

Mennnnnnnn, Sometimes when I look at my popsman and how he has managed to survived all these years despite losing my mom,I just dey say to myself--"popsman,you be strong man".

Any ways,rip to her sad

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 5:01pm On Sep 23, 2021
So bad.

May her soul rest in peace

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Righteousness2(m): 5:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrrGary:

ThankYou sir for stopping over.. tongue

Plss do you think this news is part of the endtime you have been terrorising us with? shocked

Bro, If you refuse to yield to the Messages you call terrorizing, a day is coming when you wish to play back the time and do the Needful, but it will be Late.

There are People at this very moment in Hell, that will give anything to be terrorized with these Messages. But alas it is too late.

There are People who have died and made Heaven due to what we do here.
There are also people have died and are in Hell now after they refused to yield to what we preach.
Nairaland is a record on the side of Eternity for many people.

56 Likes 8 Shares

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Goldenheart(m): 5:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
lipsrsealed
Nobody dies all of a sudden.. There are series of events that leads to death.

10 Likes

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by lessonotes(f): 5:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
So Sad, that man can never be the same again.

They've been together since she was 14 and he was 17 shocked shocked 11 years together.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Murphybayo(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
So sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Hezzyluv: 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
RIP...

That was how my elder sister died last year December in my presence cry cry cry

Someone once said

"anytime I remember that there'll be no escape from the cold hands of death"
it weakens him.

#Bittertruth

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Charmingrascal(m): 5:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
In Nigeria we will call this "village people" and spiritual attack

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by rajiedreez: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
For naija na village people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by MufasaLion: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Bro, If you refuse to yield to this Messages you call terrorizing, a day is coming when you wish to play back the time and do the Needful.

There are also people have died and are in Hell now after they refused to yield to what we preach.

Give me proof of the bolded or shut the hell up!

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:
What a Painful loss. My PRECIOUS DADDY Comfort the Man and lovely baby.

This is the reason why we Hammer on the Importance of living in the Conciousness of our Eternity. Because the Breath in us is Not in our Power. It is not in our Hands. It could be Gone at anymoment.

They will come and tell you, you ain't preaching love but fear.

I wonder what love is if you can't warn people on the eternal consequence of a person's behaviour.

They just want love, love love, so they can live anyhow and keep saying God loves us.

Romans 6:1–2 (KJV)
What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound?God forbid.

25 Likes 7 Shares

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by OkCornel(m): 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
Holiness2100 aka Righteousness2 aka HolinessForever aka Gospelpreacher.

You go dey alright las las. This is just a phase.

6 Likes

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by MufasaLion: 5:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
RIP to the lady.

Fly high to Mars!
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Hemanwel(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
MrrGary, you call Righteousness2 messages on this platform terror? Nna, remove for there!

Remember say the kingdom of God suffereth violence o! And na by fire by force we go tey kolobi am.

4 Likes

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Charmingrascal(m): 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
Righteousness2:

Bro, If you refuse to yield to this Messages you call terrorizing, a day is coming when you wish to play back the time and do the Needful.

I stand to be corrected but I don't think there is anybody in heaven or hell yet.
It's after the rapture that hell candidates and heaven candidates will be separated

8 Likes

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Bankowner: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
In local parlance, Samantha is an ogbanje. RIP.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by peacettw: 5:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
They will cease to be baffled when an autopsy is done.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Stress is a silent killer.
Always check your BP

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by harjay1986: 5:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Jerryherd:

The Sun UK and Daily mail with all sort of Bullshit News to sell their tabloid and scare some people

Why not wait for an autopsy or return of test before publishing the News

RIP

that is why it been call NEWS.... so after the autopsy it turn to investigative news

2 Likes

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Jeromejnr(m): 5:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Charmingrascal:

I stand to be corrected but I don't think there is anybody in heaven or hell yet.
It's after the rapture that hell candidates and heaven candidates will be separated

Yes, you need correction.

Jesus tells a story of a rich man the jews knew as Dimas (or so) who was in hell suffering torments..while Abraham advised that there are prophets still on the earth preaching. And his (Dimas) brothers should hear them.

There are other scriptures, but no time to type much.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by Greatn3ss: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Someone must have rubbed otapiapia on the baby's body
Re: UK: Mum Dies Suddenly While Cuddling Her Baby Girl, Leaving Doctors Baffled(Pix) by bigdammyj: 5:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
So sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Posters Warning A Husband Snatcher In Enugu Flood The Streets / Hospital Gave Family Wrong Baby Home, Called Family 10 Days Later For Exchange / I've Never Seen A Girl As Dirty As My Cousin Sister

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.