Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,436 members, 7,808,560 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt (56748 Views)

‘Corps Member Wearing Skirt Not In Our Camp’ — Oyo NYSC Reacts To Viral Video / Slay Queen Turns Her NYSC Khaki To Mini-skirt (photos) / Female Corper Wears A Long NYSC Khaki Skirt In Ibadan (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by mystiquerebirth(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
If we can allow Hijab in Christian owned schools forcefully, why can't we allow skirts for certain Christians, and perhaps beads and other accessories for traditional religion worshippers?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Let's keep religious freedom and equality on a level ground.

I don't think the skirt is necessary, just like so many persons find Hijab at the law school call to bar and other places very unnecessary.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by rajiedreez: 7:13pm On Sep 23, 2021
Trouser is traditionally a female wear sef
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by West2019(m): 7:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
not by this if she can make heaven
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by redcliff: 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I know the point you are trying to make but no Christian should be fighting for such things, pretending to do so in the name of God since God never commanded any of His followers not to wear pants in the first place. undecided
Muslims may do so in the name of their deity but the God of Christians does not allow or command such. undecided

its better we obey the doctrind and find out on the last day that we were right than not obey it only to find out that God had commanded it in the first place

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by chrisxxx(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kumuyi should do something and speak sense to his followers. They only see trousers as sin but fvck pass he goat.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Prettychild(f): 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
post=106103062:
Update From . COM

A deeper Life Church member, Awoh Liberty, was dragged after he went about posting a photo of a female Corps member wearing a skirt instead of the trousers stipulated and issued by the NYSC, Reports.

From The Information Gathered By , The Photo which he posted on various Christian Facebook groups on Sunday, reads: No to Lucifer's Perception. No to Satan'd Deception. We the female say no no no to trouser."

The post generated varying reactions on the groups with few in support while many argued that it's not possible to engage in physical activities in orientation camps while wearing trousers.

One Emmanuel Emeng described the post as "Phariseeic in behaviour with a tint of fanatism"

"This uniform is an occupational clothing na, all things are lawful but not all are expedient na. Wear the trouser, you never commit sin. Dont be like the unbelievers who are not enlightened"

Toochukwu Ben Anefo, wrote: Dear poster I put it to you that you are using the time you would have used to preach salvation, the love of Christ, righteousness to advertise frivolities. Wearing trousers or skirt is not the way to eternity with God. Only Jesus. Preach him alone and allow the Holy spirit to do his work. Shalom."

See Photos As Obtained By Below:

Source: BLOG
Ahap! They should allow them wear skirts, after all, female Officers are allowed to wear skirts too.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Kobojunkie: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
redcliff:
its better we obey the doctrind and find out on the last day that we were right than not obey it only to find out that God had commanded it in the first place
What doctrine is that? Jesus Christ never commanded any of His followers to do any such in His name. So what doctrine are you talking of obeying here? undecided

And the same Jesus Christ warned His followers against the adding doctrines and traditions(rules) of men to His teachings, God's Law - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. So these doctrines you want to obey if they are not of Jesus Christ, you obey them in disobedience of Him and are hence judged guilty of sin not on the last day but right here on earth... this by Jesus Christ, God's Law. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by kelmicheal: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Just dress responsibly probably your boobs and cleavage are covered it doesn't matter wether you put on trousers or not you are good to go.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Kobojunkie: 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
chrisxxx:
Kumuyi should do something and speak sense to his followers. They only see trousers as sin but fvck pass he goat.
How can he speak sense to anyone when the man is busy changing his churches doctrines and traditions as it pleases him? undecided
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Angelfrost(m): 7:28pm On Sep 23, 2021
Davash222:

Meanwhile, this is Pastor Kumuyi from a private jet to a Limo.

The joke is on their members.

Religious Extremism will always remain the captivity of the poor and lower class... From Christianity to Islam.

That's why I encourage proper education, exposure and enlightenment! Get these, and in thy getting, get wealthy!!! Once you attain this class, you become exempt of religious manipulation.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by LibraKing: 7:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
They were once told , watching television is a sin. I remember one my childhood friend in primary school dont like coming to our house because we have a television. Now the same daddy GO has television from his private jet to his cars. he has finally twisted the television sermon. He even told them wearing jeans is a sin because it was manufactured by demons.....
church

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Queenserah26(f): 7:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmmmmmm, deep

pinkyruledworld:
“When the missionaries came to Africa they had the Bible and we had the land. They said "Let us pray." We closed our eyes. When we opened them we had the Bible and they had the land.”

― Desmond Tutu

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by redcliff: 7:44pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
What doctrine is that? Jesus Christ never commanded any of His followers to do any such in His name. So what doctrine are you talking of obeying here? undecided

And the same Jesus Christ warned His followers against the adding doctrines and traditions(rules) of men to His teachings, God's Law - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14. So these doctrines you want to obey if they are not of Jesus Christ, you obey them in disobedience of Him and are hence judged guilty of sin not on the last day but right here on earth... this by Jesus Christ, God's Law. undecided

Deut 22:5. its not me who said it, its the word of God
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Dada4me: 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
If trousers was against Islamic tenets, FG would have made a policy to allow the females use very long kaki skirts because they will ask for it violently.

Everyone is taunting these people asking for the respect of their religious belief peacefully.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by SonofGod231: 7:46pm On Sep 23, 2021
Flexherbal:
Give to caesar what is Caesar's and to God what belongs to God.
And what do you think belongs to God?!
The Bible make us understand every thing belongs to God but Christ only used this illustration because the coin used in paying taxes then had the image of Caesar on it.
So Christ said give onto Caesar what belongs to Caesar because he knew the damn coin(money,vanity) meant nothing to the Kingdom but the precious souls whom God expects to turn to Him alone.
As a Christian,it is important that you understand the proper context of a scripture so you will not be misinformed or misinform others.Even Caesar himself belongs to God, don't get it twisted.

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Kobojunkie: 7:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
redcliff:
Deut 22:5
I raise you Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. God was clear that the book of the Law which He gave to the Israelites through Moses was an agreement between Him and those with the blood of Jacob coursing through their Veins - God specifically kept all Gentiles out of that agreement, so tell me, why would any Gentile believe he or she can pretend God a fool and at the same time please God by doing so? undecided

Also, since Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant Law for those in the Kingdom of God, why are you still trying to add other teachings/Laws, that which you already know is sin against God, to the teachings of Jesus Christ? Is it because you don't believe God or Jesus Christ? undecided

You know, Jesus Christ was more than clear on this issue when He taught, His Jewish followers in particular, not to try to store New wine in Old wineskin, warning that such endeavor only leads to disastrous consequences. But here you are a Gentile, thinking it OK to pretend God a fool for excluding Gentiles out of His Old Covenant and at the same time pretending Jesus Christ a liar when He proclaimed you can't serve two masters in His Kingdom - God's Law is Master over those who live by it. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by JoeEeL(m): 7:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Omicron007:
shocked

Trousers wey corpers don dey wear since 1974, e reach Deeper Life people turn, dem wan turn am to long skirt.

All these coverings being enforced by some religious bodies don't work.

You see all those Northern muslims that cover their body with long Hijab from head to toe, some of them are bleep experts.

That is how I cornered one Khadijat in Kano some years ago. She is a Fulani girl with a very tiny waist and flat tummy and believe me, she was sexy as fvck. But she was hiding inside her long hijab. I sighted her based on my experience with Vaginal people.

The day she visited me, she wore that long hijab when she came. She didn't wear anything under. Not even pants. Immediately I locked the door. She pulled the hijab and threw it on the floor.

These Fulani muslims are not interested in giving and receiving head. She just lay on the bed begging me to do the needful. Yours truly did not dissapoint.

I bleeped the heavens outta her and deposited my seeds which would never germinate deep inside her.

So forget the trouser or skirt thing, who wan bleep go bleep.

Movie title please?
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Truthissupreme: 8:00pm On Sep 23, 2021
chrisxxx:
I think the joke is on you

Every one knows deeper life girls have principles as a doctrine more than any religious group be it Christianity or non Christianity

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by SonofGod231: 8:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
I think the joke is on you

Every one knows deeper life girls have principles as a doctrine more than any religious group be it Christianity or non Christianity

It's on you because I know Deeper Life Babes Fornicate any how.
Faith ...... Assistant Pastor Daughter,Fvcks like Goat.
Victoria....Also an assistant pastors Daughter in the same branch,this one Fvcks like Dog.She can take three friends on a go.
Esther....This one na Choir Mistress... Because of she I attend Deeper life for 3months.
Come visit me...First time she came with another choir Mistress.
Come visit me....Another time she came with another choir girl. But one day,she came alone I shift her pant oil her,after then na me cum dey run from her because e no get any day she cum visit me wey we no go go at least two rounds.Funny how they all carry low cuts and wear long skirts about but fvck like hell#Spits,Tueh!!
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by NamelessOGBENI(m): 8:24pm On Sep 23, 2021
But how did the OP draw his conclusion.

How sure are we that the lady is a deeper lifer? She could belong to any Christian denomination and yes, and the wearing of long skirts is not limited to DLBC
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by chikason22(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
purpinkx:
I still remember my Deeper Life gf that year, always hōrny*.

She loved that I didn't go to church and no one could force me to.

Looking back now, I guess she just wanted to rebel but was too scared to go all the way.

God bless her wherever she is.

*Nairaland get mind turn hōrny to hot, I resemble thermometer? undecided
Hot
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Truthissupreme: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
SonofGod231:

It's on you because I know Deeper Life Babes Fornicate any how.
Faith ...... Assistant Pastor Daughter,Fvcks like Goat.
Victoria....Also an assistant pastors Daughter in the same branch,this one Fvcks like Dog.She can take three friends on a go.
Esther....This one na Choir Mistress... Because of she I attend Deeper life for 3months.
Come visit me...First time she came with another choir Mistress.
Come visit me....Another time she came with another choir girl. But one day,she came alone I shift her pant oil her,after then na me cum dey run from her because e no get any day she cum visit me wey we no go go at least two rounds.Funny how they all carry low cuts and wear long skirts about but fvck like hell#Spits,Tueh!!
stories

I dey Bleep rukayatu with her hijab sef what's your point
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by redcliff: 8:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
Kobojunkie:
I raise you Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20. God was clear that the book of the Law which He gave to the Israelites through Moses was an agreement between Him and those with the blood of Jacob coursing through their Veins - God specifically kept all Gentiles out of that agreement, so tell me, why would any Gentile believe he or she can pretend God a fool and at the same time please God by doing so? undecided

Also, since Jesus Christ is God's New Covenant Law for those in the Kingdom of God, why are you still trying to add other teachings/Laws, that which you already know is sin against God, to the teachings of Jesus Christ? Is it because you don't believe God or Jesus Christ? undecided

You know, Jesus Christ was more than clear on this issue when He taught, His Jewish followers in particular, not to try to store New wine in Old wineskin, warning that such endeavor only leads to disastrous consequences. But here you are a Gentile, thinking it OK to pretend God a fool for excluding Gentiles out of His Old Covenant and at the same time pretending Jesus Christ a liar when He proclaimed you can't serve two masters in His Kingdom - God's Law is Master over those who live by it. undecided

from what you said, we should do away with the OLD testament because Jesus through his desth and resurrection, the new testament should be what we should follow through? as long as you call yourself a child of God, which means already accepting Jesus christ as your lord and saviour, you are automatically a child of God and whatever convenant/agreement God has with the israelites automatically applies to you.

This is God's word. do not selectively choose it to suit the narrative you are trying to portray. Remember he is even telling you that even if heaven and earth passes away, his word would remain. the word is God. so whatever comes out from his mouth, its either you take it as a his child or dump it and become a rebel in his sight.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by lereinter(m): 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
Preposterous
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Kobojunkie: 8:43pm On Sep 23, 2021
redcliff:
1. from what you said, we should do away with the OLD testament because Jesus through his desth and resurrection, the new testament should be what we should follow through?

2. as long as you call yourself a child of God, which means already accepting Jesus christ as your lord and saviour, you are automatically a child of God and whatever convenant/agreement God has with the israelites automatically applies to you.

This is God's word. do not selectively choose it to suit the narrative you are trying to portray. Remember he is even telling you that even if heaven and earth passes away, his word would remain. the word is God. so whatever comes out from his mouth, its either you take it as a his child or dump it and become a rebel in his sight.
1. I didn't make the rule.... God did. And He made it more than clear in His Old Law and Covenant that only those who have the blood of Jacob coursing through their veins are included in that agreement- every other tribe and people's were intentionally excluded by God Himself from that agreement and this reality has been made clear even to this day. undecided

You chose not to believe the God you claim to worship at your own risk. undecided

2. God called those He did through Jesus Christ to serving under a new Law and a Kingdom different and separate from from Old Law and Kingdom of Israel. He promised this new Law through His prophets-Jeremiah 31 vs 31 - 34 - and He instructed that those who will abide by it are to be redeemed from the Old to following His New Law. He also pledged His own Spirit to lead those who will be of His New Law - Ezekiel 36 vs 25 - 27 , not of Hs Old Law. undecided

Jesus Christ made it clear to His followers that those in His Kingdom cannot serve two masters and can't submit and bow to any other commandments apart from His - John 14 vs 15 - 25. If you don't believe Jesus Christ and God, you do so at your own risk. undecided

It is impossible to break God's Law and still honor God at the same time. undecided
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Heavance(m): 8:55pm On Sep 23, 2021
Flexherbal:
Give to caesar what is Caesar's and to God what belongs to God.
Even Ceasar no dey see anything collect again o.... grin
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by matm: 9:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
That's adorable.The bible says a man or a woman should not wear what is pertaining to another gender for it is an abomination.
But Christains who claim to be wiser than God will try to interprete it for God in d/f ways.
Even most men are in support of their women wearing trousers.But ask them to wear skirt and blouse as men,they will tell you it is disgusting.Hypocrites.
But unfortunately,the word of God can't be changed to suit anyone.And heaven and hell are the final destinations
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Nobody: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
So inconsequential in the grand scheme of things and completely irrelevant news.
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by KNOWMORE56: 9:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thank God for deeper lifer people
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by emmnprince(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
Rebellion to constituted authorities especially when it has not negated the commandments of God is as greivious as the sin of witchcraft

There are some people who didn't fix their hair,nails and wore Mary amaka skirt throughout their lifetime and still in hell. . .

How do you know they are in hell? Have you been to Hell before? Or you mind is just playing with you about Hell?
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by don63: 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
They should start wearing skirt, e go make d offing of pant very easy. Nothing wey I hate pass trouser when it comes to matters of accessing the honeypot

One of the Lucifer sons spotted here
Re: Deeper Life Church Member Shares Photo Of Corps Member Wearing Khaki Skirt by Flexherbal(m): 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2021
Heavance:

Even Ceasar no dey see anything collect again o.... grin
Lol!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ogun Corper Beaten By SARS (Photos) / Is This The Shortest Female NYSC Corper In Nigeria?(pictured) / Ogun State Corp Members Decamped For Sexual Activities.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.