Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,972 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:45 AM

Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return (20919 Views)

The Numerous Strict Rules The Royal Family Of Buckingham Palace Must Follow / Saudi Arabia Abolishes Flogging As Punishment / US Strike Targeting Mullah Nangyalay, Taliban Commander Causes Civilian Casualty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by Lanre4uonly(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
It is well.
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by Karmaisme(m): 6:58pm On Sep 23, 2021
Davash222:
Islam is a religion of peace.

What figure of speech is that?

Irony.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by ronyman(m): 7:02pm On Sep 23, 2021
Is it not the same Quran they read? Islam and peace are synonyms in the letter not the act
MufasaLion:

Go and read the Qur'an before you base your conclusion on the actions of a brainwashed terror group.

5 Likes

Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by Thisis2raw(m): 7:04pm On Sep 23, 2021
For those convicted of highway robbery, a hand and a foot were amputated

This people they be humans at all

Cutting off of hands is very necessary for security,” he said, saying it had a deterrent effect. He said the Cabinet was studying whether to do punishments in public and will “develop a policy

Can't the world powers put a stop to this nonsense?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by MrColdsweat: 7:05pm On Sep 23, 2021
Islam is surviving and spreading because it incorporates the use of force.

Nigerian Christians should stop praying and match Islam with greater force.

2 Likes

Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by Abby93(f): 7:06pm On Sep 23, 2021
Davash222:

Irony grin

Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by mu2sa2: 7:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Snitch24:
And you call this a religion of peace?
Ironically, in just one month these guys, the Taliban, have restored security and peace across Afghanistan, something western Christian countries led by the Americans could not do in the 20 years they held sway there.
Abeg make I hear word Jor!
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by MufasaLion: 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
ronyman:
Is it not the same Quran they read? Islam and peace are synonyms in the letter not the act

I see the act of cutting off hands as barbaric.
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by inumidun2010(m): 7:10pm On Sep 23, 2021
Davash222:

All of the ABOVE
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by balingaonline(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
If the enough investigation will be carry out and it will not affect the innocent people and it will not excluding the public servants and people at the top, then I'm 100% in support of it.
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by schoolboymatt(m): 7:11pm On Sep 23, 2021
Olympics74:
Isa Pantami, El rufai and Buhari secretly wished this is Naijeriya
Kai grin
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by MufasaLion: 7:12pm On Sep 23, 2021
Thisis2raw:
For those convicted of highway robbery, a hand and a foot were amputated

This people they be humans at all

Cutting off of hands is very necessary for security,” he said, saying it had a deterrent effect. He said the Cabinet was studying whether to do punishments in public and will “develop a policy

Can't the world powers put a stop to this nonsense?

At the bolded, weren't they the creator of the beast?

1 Like

Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by TemmyT002(m): 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
The Northerners are in support of these people.
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by Exceed15: 7:15pm On Sep 23, 2021
Even after taking over there still no Peace
Religion of war
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by RevolverOcelot(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
Taliban of brutality..
Too bad for them.
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by nurain150(m): 7:17pm On Sep 23, 2021
HonNL:

SOURCE
Disobidient Lier, whose basis is not upon the Quran, no wonder he had a blind in one eye, chain opium smoker

1 Like

Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by RPG2020(m): 7:18pm On Sep 23, 2021
My question is where is the second eye?
A... America have it
B... United Kingdom burst it
C... France blind him

Vote start now �

1 Like

Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by RPG2020(m): 7:19pm On Sep 23, 2021
RPG2020:
A... America have it
C... France blind him

Vote start now �
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by Slizzords: 7:21pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

Go and read the Qur'an before you base your conclusion on the actions of a brainwashed terror group.
Your Quran is fOol of sh!t.....bunch of bâstárds

1 Like

Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by MufasaLion: 7:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
JovialJune:

But they said their laws will be according to what is written in the Quran, or didn't you see that? So what is your point exactly?

My point is that in all religious books, not everything in it will be to your desire. These bastards chose to carry out this barbaric act because it is a thing if of joy to them. I condemn it.

There are beautiful things in all religions.
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by MufasaLion: 7:23pm On Sep 23, 2021
Slizzords:
Your Quran is fOol of sh!t.....bunch of bâstárds

My Qur'an? Do you know my religion? grin
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by wizelink(m): 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
I hope una go use same measure of punishment when any member of your household commit same offense that require cutting of hands, or outright execution
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by izubext007: 7:26pm On Sep 23, 2021
Smelling people
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by Truthissupreme: 7:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
mu2sa2:
Ironically, in just one month these guys, the Taliban, have restored security and peace across Afghanistan, something western Christian countries led by the Americans could not do in the 20 years they held sway there.
Abeg make I hear word Jor!
peace and security of subjugation

Or peace and security under the lens of the terrorists
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by Truthissupreme: 7:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

My Qur'an? Do you know my religion? grin

Are you a Yoruba Muslim?
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by Pelaiye2703(m): 7:36pm On Sep 23, 2021
JovialJune:

But they said their laws will be according to what is written in the Quran, or didn't you see that? So what is your point exactly?

His point is that, even the Quran always teaches us to live in harmony, unity and share love. It saddens my heart when gullible, brainwashed and useless sect, lies under the influence of practising Islam and make life miserable for people. Even the prophet they claimed they followed NEVER lived his life like this. It's so unfortunate people generalise there opinion whem Islam is being mentioned there's nothing we can do about it. May God help us all.
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by MufasaLion: 7:37pm On Sep 23, 2021
Truthissupreme:
Are you a Yoruba Muslim?

My religious belief is none of your concern because I might even be an atheist. Don't be confused by my comments. You will be misguided.
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
RPG2020:
A... America have it
C... France blind him

Vote start now �
the second eye got lost in the holy book while meditating on the scriptures day and night, observing to do according to all that was written therein.
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by Truthissupreme: 7:38pm On Sep 23, 2021
MufasaLion:

My religious belief is none of your concern because I might even be an atheist. Don't be confused by my comments. You will be misguided.
undecided
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by MufasaLion: 7:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by Pharaoh4rin(m): 7:45pm On Sep 23, 2021
If I was a Muslim, I'd denounce my faith. Everything about them is upside down.
Look at Prof Ishaq Muri for instance...
Re: Taliban Official: Strict Punishment, Executions Will Return by Michaelpsych: 7:48pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hmm...wahala for who still Aghanistan

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Facts And Fallacies Of The War In Mali / Peru's President, Castillo Impeached & Arrested For Rebellion, VP Sworn-in / Ukraine Completes Questionnaire For EU Membership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.