Stats: 3,150,205 members, 7,807,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar - NYSC (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar (69727 Views)

Corper Explains Why Female Soldier Poured Dirty Water On Her (Video) / Female Lieutenant Pours Dirty Water On Corps Member In Calabar / Favour Abhulimen: Braless Corper In Open Chest NYSC Khaki Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by GabrielJ214: 8:19am On Sep 24, 2021
Guys calm down, there is certainly more to this. How on earth wouldn't there be a resistance. Maybe she don commit foul game and the soldier is melting that out to her to avoid bigger punishment. Because honestly the looks like drama with consent. graduate fa!!!!! Or on the flip side
"No be Juju be this"
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Startrap: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2021
Vision feminist agenda las las. Where is that she male when female future is around?
Samuelriano:
the future is truly female

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Nobody: 8:47am On Sep 24, 2021
This is what happens when you don't know your rights. If that Corp member knew she has more power than that soldier with that her uniform she wouldn't have knelt down let alone being humiliated.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by VULCAN(m): 9:26am On Sep 24, 2021
Nigerians are so gullible.

Just a press release and people are saying good one from the NA.

If you understand the way the Army works she will be given a slap on the wrist.

Even the general that wrote this press release cannot swear he has not dehumanised civilians in the past.

Her mistake was doing it on camera

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by adedayourt(m): 9:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Parachoko:
This is good one from the Nigerian Army

God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces

Victory is from God alone!

I am particularly surprised you believe this media stunt.

This is just to cloud the incident in the mind of Nigerians, after here I can bet the matter be swept under carpet
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 10:30am On Sep 24, 2021
HitlerGaddafi:
As a corper, if you allow a mere lieutenant bath you water like this then you're nothing but a morøn. It's like you don't know the power of that NYSC khaki. Many corpers don't know.

Kindly enlighten us on that sir. What's the power and immunities embedded in NYSC khaki?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by mrmattolanrewaju(m): 10:32am On Sep 24, 2021
NetValueFX:
This is what happens when you don't know your rights. If that Corp member knew she has more power than that soldier with that her uniform she wouldn't have knelt down let alone being humiliated.

What could she have done instead then?
Kindly enlighten us in the power in NYSC uniform.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by PARADIZEPRIEST: 10:37am On Sep 24, 2021
WITH THIS,I DOUBT IF THERE ARE REALLY PRETTY FEMALE SOLDIERS AROUND HERE.
SO WHO WAS FIRMIN THAT DEHUMANIZING ACT?
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by saintdevo(m): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2021
Has long has she has not been expelled or dismissed from the NA, honestly justice has not been done to the Corper! Which nonsense and yeye act be that, I dare any military personnel to do this to me when am serving my country, they never born that bagger

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by freshalien: 11:01am On Sep 24, 2021
Parachoko:
This is good one from the Nigerian Army

God bless the Nigerian Armed Forces

Victory is from God alone!

It is not enough. She should be sued!
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by dfrost: 11:28am On Sep 24, 2021
asobo1:
grin it is easier said than done. It has nothing to do with reading. I bet you that a non commissioned officer would have humbled you in camp without you reacting.

We are saying two different things. Reaction, situation and location has nothing to do with the comment. The fact remains that most corp members/graduates don't read. Simple. You can keep your bet my brother/sister.

We are both punching from either a keypad or keyboard. An NCO humble me in camp? cheesy Let's assume we don't know each other and truly we don't. Do have a nice day and lovely weekend ahead of you.
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Habib101: 12:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
I pity the man wey go marry female soildier.if e no stand well he go dey chop slap from him wife privately and publicly everytime

The female soildier clearly looks like an abusive, controlling and narcissistic woman.na all those kind women wey dey lock shirt for husband neck say make e no go work or tear him cloth
I dey tell you, I fear for Dem husbands who go marry such.

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by bigcasava1(m): 1:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
elonmuskbaby:
before soildiers are dispatched into camps they're oriented about how they should behave and treat corpers.where did they get this ill mannered lousy illiterate soildier that doesn't know her boundaries. I pray say Na big man pikin wey get unforgiving spirit she do am to.she go smell her anus
Telling you

Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Nobody: 3:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
mrmattolanrewaju:

What could she have done instead then?
Kindly enlighten us in the power in NYSC uniform.
If she has refused to kneel, that soldier would do nothing
Re: Nigerian Army Reacts To Officer Pouring Dirty Water On Corper In Calabar by Davidolu2: 12:50pm On Sep 28, 2021
ThankUJesus:
Uniform is not a lience for evil.
It's in Nigeria

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

NYSC Date Of Birth And Exemption Issues / Kogi Election: Corper Who Died, Buried Amidst Tears / Female Corper Almost Raped By An Okada Man In Ibadan Today (Photos)