Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,519 members, 7,808,895 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 PM

Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah (4354 Views)

Ramadan According To Kitab Wa Sunnah / How To Sleep According To The Sunnah / How We Are To Have Sex With Our Wives In Accordance To Sunnah- Friday Lecture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:41pm On Sep 23, 2021
Asalam alaikum warahmatulah wabarakahtuhu brothers and sisters.

This thread is for Muslims who wants to learn about Islam.. Muslims who submits to Quran and hadiths NOT ORO ALFA.

DO NOT DERAIL THIS THREAD
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by 2468iyajo(m): 8:25pm On Sep 23, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

This thread is for Muslims who wants to learn about Islam.. Muslims who submits to Quran and hadiths NOT ORO ALFA.

what is the case of listening music?
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:31pm On Sep 23, 2021
This Plumber Boy again grin
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by 2dominate: 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
What does the Quran says about Isa as.
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by 2468iyajo(m): 8:32pm On Sep 23, 2021
(Q2) what is the truth meaning of salaf?
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:35pm On Sep 23, 2021
2468iyajo:
what is the case of listening music?

Music has 2 judgement in Islam. It's judgement is synonymous to music too.

One falls into sin
Other falls into shirk

These are hadiths on music and musical instruments

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا عَبْدُ اللَّهِ بْنُ سَعِيدٍ، حَدَّثَنَا مَعْنُ بْنُ عِيسَى، عَنْ مُعَاوِيَةَ بْنِ صَالِحٍ، عَنْ حَاتِمِ بْنِ حُرَيْثٍ، عَنْ مَالِكِ بْنِ أَبِي مَرْيَمَ، عَنْ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ بْنِ غَنْمٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، عَنْ أَبِي مَالِكٍ الأَشْعَرِيِّ، قَالَ قَالَ رَسُولُ اللَّهِ ـ صلى الله عليه وسلم ـ ‏

‏ لَيَشْرَبَنَّ نَاسٌ مِنْ أُمَّتِي الْخَمْرَ يُسَمُّونَهَا بِغَيْرِ اسْمِهَا يُعْزَفُ عَلَى رُءُوسِهِمْ بِالْمَعَازِفِ وَالْمُغَنِّيَاتِ يَخْسِفُ اللَّهُ بِهِمُ الأَرْضَ وَيَجْعَلُ مِنْهُمُ الْقِرَدَةَ وَالْخَنَازِيرَ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

It was narrated from Abu Malik Ash'ari that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

"People among my nation will drink wine, calling it by another name, and musical instruments will be played for them and singing girls (will sing for them). Allah will cause the earth to swallow them up, and will turn them into monkeys and pigs."

Hasan (Darussalam)

Sunan Ibn Majah 4020
In-book : Book 36, Hadith 95
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 36, Hadith 4020
Sunan Ibn Majah

Hadith

حَدَّثَنَا مُحَمَّدُ بْنُ رَافِعٍ، حَدَّثَنَا أَبُو بَكْرِ بْنُ أَبِي أُوَيْسٍ، حَدَّثَنِي سُلَيْمَانُ بْنُ بِلاَلٍ، عَنِ الْعَلاَءِ بْنِ عَبْدِ الرَّحْمَنِ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ أَبِي هُرَيْرَةَ، أَنَّ النَّبِيَّ صلى الله عليه وسلم قَالَ فِي الْجَرَسِ ‏

‏ مِزْمَارُ الشَّيْطَانِ ‏"

‏ ‏‏

Abu Hurairah reported the Apostle of Allaah (ﷺ) as saying "The bell is a wooden wind musical instrument of Satan."

Sahih (Al-Albani)

Sunan Abi Dawud 2556
In-book : Book 15, Hadith 80
English translation : Book 14, Hadith 2550
Abu Dawood

Hadith

أَخْبَرَنَا عَمْرُو بْنُ يَحْيَى، قَالَ حَدَّثَنَا مَحْبُوبٌ، - يَعْنِي ابْنَ مُوسَى - قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا أَبُو إِسْحَاقَ، - وَهُوَ الْفَزَارِيُّ - عَنِ الأَوْزَاعِيِّ، قَالَ كَتَبَ عُمَرُ بْنُ عَبْدِ الْعَزِيزِ إِلَى عُمَرَ بْنِ الْوَلِيدِ كِتَابًا فِيهِ وَقَسْمُ أَبِيكَ لَكَ الْخُمُسُ كُلُّهُ وَإِنَّمَا سَهْمُ أَبِيكَ كَسَهْمِ رَجُلٍ مِنَ الْمُسْلِمِينَ وَفِيهِ حَقُّ اللَّهِ وَحَقُّ الرَّسُولِ وَذِي الْقُرْبَى وَالْيَتَامَى وَالْمَسَاكِينِ وَابْنِ السَّبِيلِ فَمَا أَكْثَرَ خُصَمَاءَ أَبِيكَ يَوْمَ الْقِيَامَةِ فَكَيْفَ يَنْجُو مَنْ كَثُرَتْ خُصَمَاؤُهُ وَإِظْهَارُكَ الْمَعَازِفَ وَالْمِزْمَارَ بِدْعَةٌ فِي الإِسْلاَمِ وَلَقَدْ هَمَمْتُ أَنْ أَبْعَثَ إِلَيْكَ مَنْ يَجُزُّ جُمَّتَكَ جُمَّةَ السُّوءِ ‏.‏

It was narrated that Al-Awza'i said:

"Umar bin 'Abdul-'Aziz wrote a letter to 'Umar bin Al-Walid in which he said: 'The share that your father gave to you was the entire Khumus,[1] but the share that your father is entitled to is the same as that of any man among the Muslims, on which is due the rights of Allah and His Messenger, and of relatives, orphans, the poor and wayfarers. How many will dispute with your father on the Day of Resurrection! How can he be saved who has so many disputants? And your openly allowing musical instruments and wind instruments is an innovation in Islam. I was thinking of sending someone to you who would cut off your evil long hair."'

Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 4135
In-book : Book 38, Hadith 3
English translation : Vol. 5, Book 38, Hadith 4140
Sunan an-Nasai

Istihlal of sin. That's why it's innovation. Making lawful of sins is what istihlal is.. and that's why it's bidah

1 Like

Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:39pm On Sep 23, 2021
The other part that fall into shirk is synonymous with the Hadith I posted last.

Islamic songs. Islamic musics.. Those are bidah and those are shirks.

Like aminatu obirere and others like that.. apart from the fact that they're sufi.. they also fall into shirk of making halal what Allah has made Haram. MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS AND MUSIC

Lastly, we also have poems in Islam. It's not accompanied with musical instruments. You read with melodious voice and the poems must also be free of shirk and bidah..

Allah knows best
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by 2468iyajo(m): 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2021
Tnx
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by NeoWanZaeed(m): 10:40pm On Sep 23, 2021
advocatejare:

Hmmm,

babaheekmat aka NeoWanZaeed just gave us a Hadith that says that bell is the instrument of Satan, yet Muhammad received revelation like the ringing of a bell. We now know where Muhammad’s inspiration came from.

Sunan an-Nasa'i 933
It was narrated that Aishah said:
"Al-Harith bin Hisham asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): 'How does the Revelation come to you?' He said: 'Like the ringing of a bell, and when it departs I remember what he (the Angel) said, and this is the hardest on me. And sometimes he (the Angel) comes to me in the form of a man and gives it to me.'"
-Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)

Why are you being a pest? You no dey tire?give yourself brain fa.

Grow up kid.

I have friends who are Christians and we do discuss maturely and learn from each other. You are probably still a teen but that doesn't mean you should not have sense.

STOP QUOTING ME!!

NL should introduce block button xef
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by ANTIlSLAM(m): 11:57pm On Sep 23, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Why are you being a pest? You no dey tire?give yourself brain fa.

Grow up kid.

I have friends who are Christians and we do discuss maturely and learn from each other. You are probably still a teen but that doesn't mean you should not have sense.

STOP QUOTING ME!!

NL should introduce block button xef

You are the cause of muhammad's problem, why quoting this kind of ahadith

Abu Hurairah reported the Apostle of Allaah (ﷺ) as saying "The bell is a wooden wind musical instrument of Satan."

The same muhammad got his inspiration from the bell you called satanic instrument. It is now clear that muhammad belongs to satan, Thank you for revealing this secret

Sunan an-Nasa'i 933

"Al-Harith bin Hisham asked the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ): 'How does the Revelation come to you?' He said: 'Like the ringing of a bell, and when it departs I remember what he (the Angel) said, and this is the hardest on me. And sometimes he (the Angel) comes to me in the form of a man and gives it to me.'"

أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ سَأَلَ الْحَارِثُ بْنُ هِشَامٍ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَيْفَ يَأْتِيكَ الْوَحْىُ قَالَ ‏ "‏ فِي مِثْلِ صَلْصَلَةِ الْجَرَسِ فَيَفْصِمُ عَنِّي وَقَدْ وَعَيْتُ وَهُوَ أَشَدُّهُ عَلَىَّ وَأَحْيَانًا يَأْتِينِي فِي مِثْلِ صُورَةِ الْفَتَى فَيَنْبِذُهُ إِلَىَّ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 933 Book 11, Hadith 58
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by NeoWanZaeed(m): 12:16am On Sep 24, 2021
ANTIlSLAM:

You are the cause of muhammad's problem, why quoting this kind of ahadith

The same muhammad got his inspiration from the bell you called satanic instrument. It is now clear that muhammad belongs to satan, Thank you for revealing this secret

Sunan an-Nasa'i 933

أَخْبَرَنَا إِسْحَاقُ بْنُ إِبْرَاهِيمَ، قَالَ أَنْبَأَنَا سُفْيَانُ، عَنْ هِشَامِ بْنِ عُرْوَةَ، عَنْ أَبِيهِ، عَنْ عَائِشَةَ، قَالَتْ سَأَلَ الْحَارِثُ بْنُ هِشَامٍ رَسُولَ اللَّهِ صلى الله عليه وسلم كَيْفَ يَأْتِيكَ الْوَحْىُ قَالَ ‏ "‏ فِي مِثْلِ صَلْصَلَةِ الْجَرَسِ فَيَفْصِمُ عَنِّي وَقَدْ وَعَيْتُ وَهُوَ أَشَدُّهُ عَلَىَّ وَأَحْيَانًا يَأْتِينِي فِي مِثْلِ صُورَةِ الْفَتَى فَيَنْبِذُهُ إِلَىَّ ‏"‏ ‏.‏

Grade: Sahih (Darussalam)

Sunan an-Nasa'i 933 Book 11, Hadith 58

Who's this one again..

Tsw.
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by NeoWanZaeed(m): 7:32am On Sep 24, 2021
advocatejare:

If you have Christian friends that means you have gone against the words of your Quran which forbid you from having Christians as friends. You’ve gone against the word of Allah, you’re a kafir.

"O believers, take not Jews and Christians as friends; they are friends of each other. Whoso of you makes them his friends is one of them. God guides not the people of the evildoers."
-Quran 5:51

You never disappoint me. You are so so clueless
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:12am On Sep 24, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

You never disappoint me. You are so so clueless

While you're HOPELESS abi, shey na him wrote that Quran verse?
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by NeoWanZaeed(m): 8:19am On Sep 24, 2021
Sissie mukina2

These christians are derailing this thread and other threads.

I wonder if these mods actually exist xef
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:47am On Sep 24, 2021
Oga Plumber, the same way your fellow slaves are derailing Christian's thread.. Maje ko ka e lara sogbo
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by sultry69(m): 1:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
NeoWanZaeed:

Salam alaekun waramotulahi wabarakatul, pls my question is that as a Muslim,can muslims use perfumes that contains certain percent of alcohol as we all know that most contain alcohol.
Re: Ask Questions And Get Answers According To Kitab Wa Sunnah by NeoWanZaeed(m): 3:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
sultry69:
Salam alaekun waramotulahi wabarakatul, pls my question is that as a Muslim,can muslims use perfumes that contains certain percent of alcohol as we all know that most contain alcohol.

Get perfumes that doesn't contain alcohol. There are perfumes that alcohol is not in it's content.

Allah knows best

(1) (Reply)

12 Sunnahs Of Jumuah / If I Marry A Muslim Sis, She Must Make Up, Wear Trouser & Open Her Hair Except For Prayer / Please Pray For My Late Grandfather.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.