Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,586 members, 7,809,122 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? (4035 Views)

Help: A Thin Black Line Suddenly Appeared On My Iphone XR Screen / Amazing Photos I Took With My Phone / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by CryptoRepublic1: 8:50pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hello Guys,

Something strange just appeared on my phone screen,does anyone here know what it's or has it appeared on anyone else's phone too?I circled it with white highlighter .

I'm using Samsung s7.

2 Shares

Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by Kayberg: 9:33pm On Sep 23, 2021
The inner icon signifies a pinned. It could be anything else though…

4 Likes

Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by Kayberg: 9:34pm On Sep 23, 2021
The inner icon signifies a pinned. It could be anything else though…
Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by SUPERPACK: 9:53pm On Sep 23, 2021
It simply means your village people have connected to you wirelessly. Congrats

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by Nobody: 10:07pm On Sep 23, 2021
Screen pinning is turned on

1 Like

Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by CryptoRepublic1: 12:00am On Sep 24, 2021
MaDaRa01:

Do you know how to turn it off sir?

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by Nobody: 12:28am On Sep 24, 2021
CryptoRepublic1:

Do you know how to turn it off sir?

Thanks.
Go to settings-security scroll down you should see screen pinning

4 Likes

Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by olu77(m): 3:46am On Sep 24, 2021
SUPERPACK:

grin grin

Ask some fake prophets now, they will true true be like "this implies your village people are pining down your glory o. You have to buy 50 liters of holy water and soap to wash away this pin from your life."

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by BigYash: 4:18am On Sep 24, 2021
olu77:

grin grin

Ask some fake prophets now, they will true true be like "this implies your village people are pining down your glory o. You have to buy 50 liters of holy water and soap to wash away this pin from your life."
Lakoko Lazua. Whorisdis? Hmmmm. I see Olu.. Your Monica is olu.. And you're a member of nairaland forum. Do I know you before? No. Have I seen you before? No. My brother celebrate grace. Just like you told op,op you needs to sow seed,so that that thing on ur phone screen will disappear.. grin
No go let those fake prophet tell u story o grin

5 Likes

Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by olu77(m): 4:44am On Sep 24, 2021
BigYash:
Lakoko Lazua. Whorisdis? Hmmmm. I see Olu.. Your Monica is olu.. And you're a member of nairaland forum. Do I know you before? No. Have I seen you before? No. My brother celebrate grace. Just like you told op,op you needs to sow seed,so that that thing on ur phone screen will disappear.. grin
No go let those fake prophet tell u story o grin

grin grin grin
Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by eddykaka(m): 6:35am On Sep 24, 2021
olu77:

grin grin

grin grin
Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by Kingluqman(m): 7:12am On Sep 24, 2021
This is damn funny grin
Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by Flamees(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2021
SUPERPACK:

1 Like

Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by Ahmback(m): 12:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
We no reach five wey normal for this country.
Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by freelancerrr: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2022
MaDaRa01:

good morning sr. MaDaRa01

we chatted last weekend and u promised,i would hear from you latest on monday last week pls do not ignore, i am in deep need of your help. i await your urgent reply.
Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by Nobody: 7:06pm On Apr 13, 2022
freelancerrr:

good morning sr. MaDaRa01

we chatted last weekend and u promised,i would hear from you latest on monday last week pls do not ignore, i am in deep need of your help. i await your urgent reply.
something came up, contact me 08137102298 My other line is not working
Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by freelancerrr: 3:09pm On Apr 16, 2022
MaDaRa01:

bro u are not responding to my calls or text message.
Re: What's This Thing That Appeared On My Phone? by freelancerrr: 9:51am On Apr 20, 2022
MaDaRa01:

good morning sir, i am still waiting to hear from you

(1) (Reply)

90,000 Mb And 1 Million Sms On Airtel / What Madness Is This? / Which Type Of Andriod Tablets I Can Buy At #10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.