Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,503 members, 7,781,535 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 04:24 PM

Script Writer Needed - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Script Writer Needed (1705 Views)

Script Writer Needed / Story Telling Script Writer Needed Urgently / Any Good Script Writer Here For Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Script Writer Needed by Dvea(f): 10:22pm On Sep 23, 2021
Hello Nairaland. I am in search of a script writer for a personal project. I am not looking for a full time writer but someone who can commit to say 4 to 6 hours a week. I am trying to write a script for a book, its going to be fictional but set in a series form. I need a long term worker who wont mind writing 2 to 3k words a week.

But please I need someone with proven skill and experience in script writing. If you write am instead of I am or if your sentence structure is poor or you have tense issue, please don't apply. I need an independent writer who I wont need to edit or check his/her work for plagiarism, grammar, structure and such. I will prefer someone who already knows how to write a script with setting, background, flow, cliffhanger, transition, and such. I have the idea but I need someone to develop it into a catchy line.

My budget for now isn't very high at 2 naira but I hope to pay better over time. Please note that you will not take credit for the work. By the way I am quite okay if you have a job already and won't mind this on the side as long as you can deliver.

Please apply through my whatsapp number 081...6346...7785.

Follow these rules strictly

Name:
Subject: Fiction Script
Sample: 1k words or thereabout of a short story, snippet of a book you have written or anything at all that showcases your skill in full.
Editing and proofreading tools you use.
Preferably someone who ahs a laptop but I can compromise for a mobile phone only if your work is good.

Please note I am not looking for a general fiction writer who writes romance stories. I need someone who has experience writing a script or a play. Also if you write things like "and then he now went there and was ..." Please just dont apply.

(1) (Reply)

Freelance Article/content Writer Needed. / How I Wasted Million Naira Plus Hiring Writers On Nairaland... / Column Writers Wanted Urgently For Libra City Magazine..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.