Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,026 members, 7,803,456 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

How A Female Friend Help Me Make A Life Investment. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How A Female Friend Help Me Make A Life Investment. (898 Views)

Secrets Of Success In Relationships & Marriages! - Life Investment! / Fisayo Fosudo: Nigerian Tech Apps That Helped Me Make Money In 2020 / With Refer.ng Make Atleast #1000 Daily For Life - Investment-nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How A Female Friend Help Me Make A Life Investment. by Noworriez: 2:01am On Sep 24, 2021
How a female friend rescued my life, by pushing me to make life investment, despite haven't seen before.

I can't believe I'm the one telling my own success story, and I'm sure you will tell yours if you understand my story.

Just like you, I have heard lots of success stories and testimonies been told by people to appreciate their new status, the difference is that I'm the one telling this story while I still can't believe what occurred to me.

It happened that after my youth service (NYSC) in Anambra state, I left for Uyo Akwa-Ibom state, to start up my life, this was one of the most difficult decisions of my life, as I didn't have anyone in Uyo only trusting GOD, so I got to know one of my fellow corp member who is from Uyo, he connected me to his big sister ( a nurse ) to accommodate me for few days before I secure an apartment.

It went as planned, surprisingly she propose to me an offer in a private hospital where she works, having studied Linguistics & Mass Communication at the University of Osun State, I accepted to apply for the vacant post of marketing officer, from then I earn 30,000 monthly despite the bad economy.

After my monthly expenses, before I got the salary, the cost of my living is a little more than 10,000 with serious cutting and minimizing of my daily expenses, I was living miserably, if you feel pity and empathy to your parents after they have spent their life to ensure you graduate from school, then you will understand me better when I tell you it's difficult for me to call my parents to share my experience with them because I know it would arose panic and another struggle of trying to help me financially.

This lifestyle continues, hence, I have continually seen myself as a free-thinker, I always think above my present condition, although I can't explain why, perhaps I'm not meant for that kind of poor lifestyle.

Going forward, earlier in my life ( Not more than two years ago ) I have made friends from different online forums,( Like Facebook, and WhatsApp ) to be more specific, I made friend with a certain beautiful lady "Rosemary" who has now attained the position of a destiny helper to my life, even if she doesn't know what it means to me now, though, I was open and free to her about myself.

When I told her that my work of 7 am - 5 pm daily excepting Sundays is stressful for me, after she signed, she said and I quote "haa, I don't understand your situation better than you do, but I do write for people and I charge 80k, 50k, 70k depends, therefore I don't see why I should ever do such work for somebody."

I was shocked to have heard her mentioned that amount just for writing, it was huge to somebody that earns less than 1k in a day.

Ever since then, I have been following her up to know more of what she was talking about, here I confess and understand that people who have a system of making money with ease will rarely speak or tell you how they are doing it.

I see myself as being lucky, in less than two months, she had shared an opportunity for me to learn an online skill called COPYWRITING, when she sent the recommendation to take the course, I was broke and couldn't afford it, at the same time I don't want to seem un-serious to my friend ROSEMARY so I decided to take a loan from an online App called FairMoney, just to prove myself serious and ready to make out of my situation.

I never knew that I had taken one of the best decisions I would take in my 20s.

In process of learning this skill (Copywriting,) when my eye was opened to the reality of it, I asked myself one question; despite spending 4 years of my life in the university how come I never knew all this magic??

The month I learned this skill I couldn't wait but to quit my poor job, after which I had more time to make more money, just with divine secret and hidden system I would never have known, if not for the master class my friend recommend to me.

Over the months now, I have also upgraded to charge 40k, 30k to write for people, and my growth has been massive with the writing system.

More so, I now earn a bigger more than the medical officer who earns 150k in a month, in my former place of work.

I now believe, there is a difference between a high-income job (like shell), a high-income profession (like Medicine), and a high-income skill (like copywriting)

The first two require longer time, training, and resources. The last one can be learned in months and the rewards are equal.

Believe it or not, there are programmers (high-income skills) who earn a lot more than lawyers (high-income profession)

Therefore In my DTFM one-month Intensive Copywriting Master Class, the following are some of the knowledge you will gain for a lifetime;

The best student goes home with N20,000 CASH!!!

√ You will learn the exact system I use in making millions online monthly.

√ You will learn how to make irresistible offers. Not just that, you will do practicals and make money yourself.

√ You will learn how to write short and long-form copies, product descriptions, emails, websites, lead magnets, and many more. 

√ You will learn how to drive traffic both organic and paid. 

√ You will learn how to apply copywriting on Upwork, Fiverr, agency, and as a personal brand. 

• You will get materials worth N252,000

• The top 5 students will gain automatic employment to work with me.

• You will get a certificate at the end of the course.

• LIFETIME Access to my e-library Worth N195k

Because I was helped by a friend to attain this success I have promised and committed myself to always do two things;

1. To always give the opportunity that I have gotten to others who also might have had a taste of my bitter experience or those who do not want to fall in that direction, to help them learn the same skill that I'm now using to make hundreds of thousands within the matter of a week, with little or no fee at all, the skill I learned on the high side, I'm generously giving it out to you as long as you are opportune to read this material.

You can gain access by contacting me, through my WhatsApp: 08039418619

2. Is to continue connecting and making new friends, because this is the greatest asset we can ever possess in life, as such if you will love to connect with me simply message me on WhatsApp through this link �

https:///9el4j9 

Or message me on WhatsApp with your name as a new friend : 08039418619

I will be happy to have you in my circle.

Remain blessed, I would love to leave you with the same words my friend ROSEMARY left me with when she told me about COPYWRITING.

"Take that course, it will help your life"

If you desire to actively learn and get involve in Copywriting you can also contact me on WhatsApp through the number fellow.

WhatsApp: 08039418619

Cheers!!
Re: How A Female Friend Help Me Make A Life Investment. by chukwuibuipob: 5:01am On Sep 24, 2021
sad

(1) (Reply)

How I Made $3,250 With An Investment Of $200 In 11 Month On Binance. / Say Hello To Msglobalwonder - The Latest New Old Member / Angel Forex Traders Thread

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.