Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,196 members, 7,780,338 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:43 PM

Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments (46968 Views)

Burna Boy Shares Throwback Photos From His Childhood Days (photos) / "I Found The One" Burna Boy Shares Love Up Photo With A Pretty Lady / Naomi Campbell Comments On An Amazing Painting Of Wizkid And Fela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Eddilove(m): 10:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Where is that guy??
inoki247:

His pattern of song sef dey sound laik Shank...

we no even know where Shank carry himself go..
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by schoolboymatt(m): 10:23am On Sep 24, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
Burna boy’s Fela influence came from his grandfather and that is not his fault.

He has done enough to carve a niche for himself and he should be celebrated for all he has achieved so far.

What has he achieved?
Oh the Grammy
Burna boy for no allow us rest if to say na only him win the Grammy.
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by NiceMen: 10:27am On Sep 24, 2021
mayklef:
Without Fela samples, this guy na just low budget Terry G
it takes smartness to even do that bruhh...

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by michdera(m): 10:33am On Sep 24, 2021
Odogwu you are doing well
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by wildikeman(m): 10:35am On Sep 24, 2021
Wondering how this information would help yoU, me and anyone else here.
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by flexyebe(m): 10:37am On Sep 24, 2021
To follow legends na normal thing worldwide
mayklef:

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by JimmyDarmody: 10:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Jaqenhghar post=106088328 6120531:
.really. like who ?
Dr Dre, Jon Bellion etcetera
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by mailemy(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2021
Burna is good and talented. He's in the league of his own.
mayklef:

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Imustnottalk: 11:12am On Sep 24, 2021
mayklef:
at least he never denied it so what's your headache everyone has one or two mentor he is looking up to even Wizkid has fela's vibes

3 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by lied(f): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2021
abdulkayus:

U lied.
He is not me
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Aidejay(m): 11:16am On Sep 24, 2021
The house fine shaaa!

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by dominique(f): 11:17am On Sep 24, 2021
Emma1Oj:
Wizkid is the youngest among them but he's more mature and classy than them all. Has no time to display anytin aside what he's putting on.

Wizkid is actually older than Burna boy and Davido

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Aidejay(m): 11:20am On Sep 24, 2021
DrayZee:

Someone with at least 50 songs, it’s the 2 or 3 where he sampled Fela that made him who he is abi? Everyone should just sample Fela then...let’s see how well they do.
that thing pass 2 or 3 ooh! Over 50 at least 20 are Fela samples. 10 are samples of other artists.
30 out of his 50 songs have samples.

But this does in no way discount his achievements. Even fela's children are not as commercially successful as Burna.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by AustinTexas018(m): 11:43am On Sep 24, 2021
inoki247:

His pattern of song sef dey sound laik Shank...

we no even know where Shank carry himself go..

mAh G u still remember ShankSayDat smiley him don relocate to yankee ASAP...

2 Likes

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Jaqenhghar: 11:49am On Sep 24, 2021
JimmyDarmody:
Dr Dre, Jon Bellion etcetera
Impressive
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Exceed15: 12:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Well deserved
Congratulations bro
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by ikorodureporta: 12:50pm On Sep 24, 2021

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by DrayZee: 12:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Aidejay:
that thing pass 2 or 3 ooh! Over 50 at least 20 are Fela samples. 10 are samples of other artists.
30 out of his 50 songs have samples.

But this does in no way discount his achievements. Even fela's children are not as commercially successful as Burna.
Can you help me list 5-10 of those “Fela samples”?

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by osazuwa23: 1:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Burna is a correct edo boy
Finestgal:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MM1VyW_t42o

BurnaBoy shares video of his house and collection of fela's vintage records and instruments
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Aidejay(m): 2:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
DrayZee:

Can you help me list 5-10 of those “Fela samples”?
okay,
Ye
Gbona
Dangote
Collateral damage
Soke
My money my baby
Ja ara e
Afrobeats Freestyle 'from his Best of Burn Series, Vol. 1 Album'
Ring Ring
Jealousy
Boom boom boom 'from his 1st album'
Temper remix with skales
Baba nla with Larry gagaa
Ma loda ma motto and many more.
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by DrayZee: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Aidejay:
okay,
Ye
Gbona
Dangote
Collateral damage
Soke
My money my baby
Ja ara e
Afrobeats Freestyle 'from his Best of Burn Series, Vol. 1 Album'
Ring Ring
Jealousy
Boom boom boom 'from his 1st album'
Temper remix with skales
Baba nla with Larry gagaa
Ma loda ma motto and many more.
Good.
I’d have preferred this answer from the first person I replied. Twice as Tall should’ve been a failure since it barely has anything to do with Fela (if anything at all). And one of the Fela samples should also have been Burna’s biggest song, since Fela is the only reason Burna is successful.
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Aidejay(m): 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
DrayZee:

Good.
I’d have preferred this answer from the first person I replied. Twice as Tall should’ve been a failure since it barely has anything to do with Fela (if anything at all). And one of the Fela samples should also have been Burna’s biggest song, since Fela is the only reason Burna is successful.
well this doesn't understate the fact that Burna samples his music to a great degree.
Burna's biggest song is YE! - sampled Fela's sorrow tears and blood.
(On the low is the most streamed)
And I don't think anyone in their right senses will say the only reason Burna is successful is because he samples Fela.
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Emma1Oj(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
dominique:

Wizkid is actually older than Burna boy and Davido
lol... Wizkid, older Dan David n burna? I hear u
Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by dominique(f): 6:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Emma1Oj:
lol... Wizkid, older Dan David n burna? I hear u

Google is your friend. Why not Google their ages and prove me wrong

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Shares Video Of His House And Fela's Vintage Records And Instruments by Tinney104(m): 8:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Once person get experience about how baba fela lives his lifestyle, surely d person go make impact in this industry straight up

No stress Oluwaburna

Give am chance Malcolm X

Get experience and trend like baba fela

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Chinedum Enyinnaya Orji Visits Chinedu Ikedieze 'Aki' In His Home Town (Photos) / Tega Dominic Survives A Car Accident (Photo) / Burna Boy Meets Mia Mottley, The Prime Minister Of Barbados (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.