Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,855 members, 7,798,852 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Update: Standard And Premium Nin Slip (Get Lost Nin Slip Back) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Update: Standard And Premium Nin Slip (Get Lost Nin Slip Back) (11439 Views)

NIN AGENT: GET Customers Lost Nin Slip Back With Easy Using Their Phone Number / Lost NIN Slip / Can I Use My Nin Slip To Upgrade My Account??! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Update: Standard And Premium Nin Slip (Get Lost Nin Slip Back) by ROYH(m): 4:53am On Sep 24, 2021
It's Different Strokes for different folks..
I Did normal FEDERAL ID card registration back dated back to 2014 and I wasn't given the white slip that contain my nin number because then, they said I'd be contacted through sms if my card is available.. Fast forward to 2016 NIN registration was hand down to the local government, people are getting the white slip that contained nin number while mine is just the enrollment slip showing my tracking ID as it was written.. Las Las na USSD I take Sabi my nin number last year during the sim nin tagging stuff..
Buh recently, I got to get the go around having slip itself that contained both nin, picture and even bar code and it's the standard version of the most viral given nin slip..
Here's a detailed video on how to get it if interested.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8J2Aw-dtWCM

1 Share

Re: Update: Standard And Premium Nin Slip (Get Lost Nin Slip Back) by ROYH(m): 5:08am On Mar 05, 2023
Re: Update: Standard And Premium Nin Slip (Get Lost Nin Slip Back) by davebanjo: 9:38am On Oct 11, 2023
angry
Re: Update: Standard And Premium Nin Slip (Get Lost Nin Slip Back) by robertbuckley80: 12:57pm On Oct 18, 2023
McDonald's Survey: The "McdFoodForThoughts" online survey platform was built by McDonald's, a globally recognized fast food chain. The purpose of this survey is to get feedback from customers on their dining experiences at McDonald's restaurants. mcdfoodforthoughts.org
Re: Update: Standard And Premium Nin Slip (Get Lost Nin Slip Back) by educalistexco: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2023
Dial *346# or *785# and then follow instructions. Or download the the NIMC App and put your NIN number there to check.

But note that NIN validation fee is #5k before your NIN will be validated.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo Resigns – Warns Men Of God To Disentangle Themselve / A Tanker Driver And His Friends Burnt To Death At Jebba-Mokwa Express Road / Yahoo Boys Don Learn How To Withdraw Money From ATM Card Without OTP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.