Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,321 members, 7,808,080 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Un Ending Delay With Classic Terminal Apapa Area Port - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Un Ending Delay With Classic Terminal Apapa Area Port (2463 Views)

Anybody Having Delay With Shipment With Grimaldi Shilling Line? / Unending Delay: Please What Is The Issue With Grimaldi Line / Commercial Bus Throttle Cable Tied To The Pedal In Apapa, Lagos State. PHOTOS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Un Ending Delay With Classic Terminal Apapa Area Port by Wendy1111: 5:31am On Sep 24, 2021
Unending delay with classic terminal sallum, I have a car that arrive with glovis stella some weeks back, at 1at these ua news of covid 19 positive on the vessel, now cash been discharged from vessel yet to be delivered to me, my agent told me there is delay in classic terminal seu to custom not working on stella vehicle..

What can I do to sort this out..
Re: Un Ending Delay With Classic Terminal Apapa Area Port by Wendy1111: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
So sad for naija
Re: Un Ending Delay With Classic Terminal Apapa Area Port by cmoney22222: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2021
Wahala oo
Re: Un Ending Delay With Classic Terminal Apapa Area Port by chukel(m): 12:39am On Oct 05, 2021
Wendy1111:
Unending delay with classic terminal sallum, I have a car that arrive with glovis stella some weeks back, at 1at these ua news of covid 19 positive on the vessel, now cash been discharged from vessel yet to be delivered to me, my agent told me there is delay in classic terminal seu to custom not working on stella vehicle..

What can I do to sort this out..
had 2 cars come in with glovis stella. All cleared over 2 weeks ago. One was cleared much earlier before the covid in vessel news surfaced. The other took sometime but was out about 2 weeks ago. Ask your agent.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Much Can I Get Tokumbo Ford Edge Neat One And Is It A Good Car?? / Between Lexus RX350 2014 Vs Benz ML350 2014 / 99 Camry Engine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.