Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,377 members, 7,800,758 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Un Ending Delay With Classic Terminal Apapa Area Port - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Un Ending Delay With Classic Terminal Apapa Area Port (269 Views)

Anybody Having Delay With Shipment With Grimaldi Shilling Line? / Clearing Agent At Tin Can Apapa 07034481325 / I Am A Clearing And Forwarding Agent And A Car Dealer (apapa Tin Can) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Un Ending Delay With Classic Terminal Apapa Area Port by Wendy1111: 5:38am On Sep 24, 2021
Unending delay with classic terminal sallum, I have a car that arrive with glovis stella some weeks back, at 1at these ua news of covid 19 positive on the vessel, now cash been discharged from vessel yet to be delivered to me, my agent told me there is delay in classic terminal seu to custom not working on stella vehicle..

What can I do to sort this out..
Re: Un Ending Delay With Classic Terminal Apapa Area Port by Trustme2(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Wendy1111:
Unending delay with classic terminal sallum, I have a car that arrive with glovis stella some weeks back, at 1at these ua news of covid 19 positive on the vessel, now cash been discharged from vessel yet to be delivered to me, my agent told me there is delay in classic terminal seu to custom not working on stella vehicle..

What can I do to sort this out..
You have to wait o. Having same issue. However, what agents should be pressing for is waiver for some of the demurrage

1 Like

Re: Un Ending Delay With Classic Terminal Apapa Area Port by Wendy1111: 5:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Will talk to him about that

(1) (Reply)

Toks 05 Rav4 Limited Leather Seat Accident Free 4plug Engine 2.750m / Very Sharp 2011 Toyota Venza 4plugs Panoramic Roof / How To Add Google Maps To Carplay To Navigate Your Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.