Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,047 members, 7,799,544 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York (50425 Views)

If There Is Any Past Nigerian I Would Go On A Long Bus Trip With, It Nzeogwu / Kankara Schoolboys: Ransom Was Paid To Secure Our Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 10:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

Buhari didn't Steal your money, but corruption is worse under him.

How come?

Do you know your activities are further nailing the coffins of your children's destinies?

https://m.guardian.ng/news/corruption-under-buhari-is-worse-says-babangida/
You can Force a horse to the stream, the hypocrisy of Nigerians like the Pharisees is top class, peeps like you are even worse than the ones you are complaining about, Abacha is the only President that stole money because he is not alive to defend himself?, but Obasanjo cannot tell us what happened to Operation Feed The Nation aka Obasanjo Farms Nigeria Limited.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 10:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:
1. Stop trying to do bait and switch, you were talking about individual corruption between both men, not general corruption within the Nigerian society.

Individually, GEJ was corrupt, he was incompetent, he accumulated the largest oil earnings in the history of Nigeria and still did not build on single road, no bridge, no hospital, no refinery, no electricity, nothing but looting and stealing.

It is now I understand why they call you a zombie. Your reasoning is an insult to intelligence.

Buhari is not corrupt, but Buhari runs a corrupt government. How does your brain marry the two together?

How many hospitals has Buhari built since he became president? If Buhari built hospitals, will he be traveling abroad for medical tourism? Are you crazy in the head or something? Looks like you are just carrying heads about, but the head is useless.

Who constructed new Loko-Oweto Bridge over River Benue linking Nasarawa and Benue States? It was Jonathan.

2. Your rubbish article and link were from Babangida, a PDP old hack, an ancient relic and the progenitor of the Nigerian corrupt system

In the link below, the USA accused Buhari of being corrupt. Do you also want to call the USA a PDP old hack?

https://tribuneonlineng.com/corruption-massive-widespread-and-pervasive-under-buhari-%E2%80%95-us/.

an evil anti-democratic clown with zero honor and credibility.

Buhari is an enemy of democracy, an enemy of free speech. Buhari is a dog with zero honor or Integrity. You too comment like a dog with dead brain. You defend corruption shamelessly, which indicates you are a mentally corrupt dog.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 10:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
benson81:
Black Americans abi African Americans are another set of useless people on the surface of the earth. Most don't have principles but are controlled by love of sex , drugs or booze.so can do anything for a fast Buck.
I believe they are the vices your ancestors carried from Africa to North America, after their brothers sold them as slaves to the Oyibos? Most African Americans are mostly Igbos & Yorubas, And you can take that to Bank of America.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 10:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

It is now I understand why they call you a zombie. Your reasoning is an insult to intelligence.

Buhari is not corrupt, but Buhari runs a corrupt government. How does your brain marry the two together?

How many hospitals has Buhari built since he became president? If Buhari built hospitals, will he be traveling abroad for medical tourism? Are you crazy in the head or something? Looks like you are just carrying heads about, but the head is useless.

Who constructed new Loko-Oweto Bridge over River Benue linking Nasarawa and Benue States? It was Jonathan.

In the link below, the USA accused Buhari of being corrupt. Do you also want to call the USA a PDP old hack?

https://tribuneonlineng.com/corruption-massive-widespread-and-pervasive-under-buhari-%E2%80%95-us/.

Buhari is an enemy of democracy, an enemy of free speech. Buhari is a dog with zero honor or Integrity. You too comment like a dog with dead brain. You defend corruption shamelessly, which indicates you are a mentally corrupt dog.
What is democrazy? What do you mean by freedom of speech, same thing does Jihadist & ipob say to disturb the peace, animals have no right to freedom of speech.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 10:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

We are all the same, Obasanjo still goes abroad for medics, former Governor of Rivers State Peter Odili’s passport was confiscated by the EFCC from his last medical trip to England last month, how many hospitals did he build in Rivers State, Yet he is still going abroad? What is good for the goose is good for the gander.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 10:34pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You can Force a horse to the stream, the hypocrisy of Nigerians like the Pharisees is top class, peeps like you are even worse than the ones you are complaining about, Abacha is the only President that stole money because he is not alive to defend himself?, but Obasanjo cannot tell us what happened to Operation Feed The Nation aka Obasanjo Farms Nigeria Limited.

Imagine this shameless, ignoble, disgusting hypocrite accusing others of hypocrisy.

Last time I checked, your cursed party went to Ota to seek blessings from the same Obasanjo in 2014.

Your cursed president has been in power for 6 years; why hasn't he sent his EFCC attack dog to arrest Obasanjo or Jonathan?

You should dip your dirty mouth in a pit latrine where it belongs.

Back to the issue, how does Buhari run a corrupt government and you still deceive yourself that he is not corrupt? How does your brain marry the two together?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 10:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
mybiz234:

[/s]

Section 4 of the report focusing on Nigeria titled ‘Corruption and Lack of Transparency in Government’, the United
https://tribuneonlineng.com/corruption-massive-widespread-and-pervasive-under-buhari-%E2%80%95-us/

Typical nonsensible ipob unintelligent trash...

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/pages/attachments/2015/06/26/dos-hrr_2014_nigeria.pdf

The US state dept copy and paste the same thing about Nigeria every year, this is the same trash they said under crooked and corrupt jona back in 2014 word for word.

This is why I hate going back and forth with these ignorant and unintelligent BiafraNISTANs, they are so intellectually dull and lazy.

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
We are all the same, Obasanjo still goes abroad for medics, former Governor of Rivers State Peter Odili’s passport was confiscated by the EFCC from his last medical trip to England last month, how many hospitals did he build in Rivers State, Yet he is still going abroad? What is good for the good is good for the gander.

Why was Buahri elected? To repeat what Obasanjo has done or to correct them?

You sound like someone with questionable character.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 10:36pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

Imagine this shameless, ignoble, disgusting hypocrite accusing others of hypocrisy.

Last time I checked, your cursed party went to Ota to seek blessings from the same Obasanjo in 2014.

Your cursed president has been in power for 6 years; why hasn't he sent his EFCC attack dog to arrest Obasanjo or Jonathan?

You should dip your dirty mouth in a pit latrine where it belongs.

Back to the issue, how does Buhari run a corrupt government and you still deceive yourself that he is not corrupt? How does your brain marry the two together?

My cursed President, maybe you’re from Cameroon or Republic du Benin? Pot calling kettle black. Pharisee.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 10:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

Why was Buahri elected? To repeat what Obasanjo has done or to correct them?

You sound like someone with questionable character.
It takes a crook, to know a crook?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by seanjy4konji: 10:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
For a goverment to allow embassies to collect millions of dollars every month from Nigerians(Genuines travellers or not)and refuse to give them their money when visa is not issued is the height...

How many americans can afford to pay the amount they make here as a non refundable fee>

We cant even renew our passports....I stopped greeting any elder in power a long time ago with a bow...they are not worth any respect from Nigerians.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 10:41pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nigerian army raids newspaper depots

Published7 June 2014

'Orders from above'

The Leadership, Punch, Nation, Daily Trust and Vanguard newspapers said the raids were carried out on Friday and Saturday.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-africa-27749024

See dictator and human rights, abuser.

No freedom of the press, no constitutional rights, just a bleeped up dictator and despot.

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
seanjy4konji:
For a goverment to allow embassies to collect millions of dollars every month from Nigerians(Genuines travellers or not)and refuse to give them their money when visa is not issued is the height...

How many americans can afford to pay the amount they make here as a non refundable fee>

We cant even renew our passports....I stopped greeting any elder in power a long time ago with a bow...they are not worth any respect from Nigerians.
Nigerian Embassy New York City, welcome to Alausa.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 10:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Typical nonsensible ipob unintelligent trash...

https://www.justice.gov/sites/default/files/pages/attachments/2015/06/26/dos-hrr_2014_nigeria.pdf

The US state dept copy and paste the same thing about Nigeria every year, this is the same trash they said under crooked and corrupt jona back in 2014 word for word.

This is why I hate going back and forth with these ignorant and unintelligent BiafraNISTANs, they are so intellectually dull and lazy.

Lolz. So, the USA had been copying the same thing and they are wrong because Buahri had been holy all these years?

No wonder they call you a zombie.

I hope you will be ignoble enough to counter what Sahara Reporters say about corrupt Buahri here:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/29/five-years-buharis-administration-wasteful-corrupt-taking-nigeria-nowhere-%E2%80%94pdp
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by seanjy4konji: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
All their children dont identify themselves when you meet them overseas...they are usually dumb,useless to themselves and even the nation in total..

Name one of their children thats doing anything meaningful.. Sports,Army,Engineering....None...

All their children are useless....The curse we keep placing on their parents will affect them till eternity...no matter how much if stolen funds they have in HSBC...useless dog called efcc chairma dare not stop anybody in Abuja asking how he got benz but will come to Lagos or owerri to ask how you got benz....

Na ogun go kill all of you with your children.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 10:44pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
It takes a crook, to know a crook?

No, you don't have to be a crook to know a crook. You only need to check the dictionary to know the meaning of a crook.

In your case, you are an ignoble element with questionable character. It shows in your comments.

If your life has any nobility, you won't pitch your tent with a corrupt government and put the destiny of your children in jeopardy.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:

See dictator and human rights, abuser.

No freedom of the press, no constitutional rights, just a bleeped up dictator and despot.

Is it the same person?
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.channelstv.com/2021/09/24/president-buharis-address-at-un-general-assembly-full-speech/amp/
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 10:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
My cursed President, maybe you’re from Cameroon or Republic du Benin? Pot calling kettle black. Pharisee.

Yeah, your cursed president.

Buahri doesn't conduct himself as a president of Nigeria.

He conducts himself like president for terrorist welfare.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 10:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
mybiz234:

Lolz. So, the USA had been copying the same thing and they are wrong because Buahri had been holy all these years?

No wonder they call you a zombie.

I hope you will be ignoble enough to counter what Sahara Reporters say about corrupt Buahri here:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/05/29/five-years-buharis-administration-wasteful-corrupt-taking-nigeria-nowhere-%E2%80%94pdp
[/s]

After trashing your rubbish, you ran to SR, another worthless purveyor of internet trash and waste.

E be like say you too be trash collector...

Who swear for you BiafraNISTANs?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 10:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

No, you don't have to be a crook to know a crook. You only need to check the dictionary to know the meaning of a crook.

In your case, you are an ignoble element with questionable character. It shows in your comments.

If your life has any nobility, you won't pitch your tent with a corrupt government and put the destiny of your children in jeopardy.
Pot calling kettle black, you are no different from them, hypocrite pdp sympathizer.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 10:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
mybiz234:

[/s]

Original Taliban BifraNISTAN Jihadi terrorists..

How many little girls you yourself don kill for babalawo juju?

grin grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 10:49pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What is democrazy? What do you mean by freedom of speech, same thing does Jihadist & ipob say to disturb the peace, animals have no right to freedom of speech.

How many court orders has your cursed president obeyed?

How many times has he sent the police to abuse human rights? Just yesterday, a journalist was harrassed by EFCC by 1am in her home and her brothers were beaten to stupor.

Mr Macaroni was harraased by buahri's police the other day.

I haven't even mentioned the DSS.

If the points above do not show you that your cursed president is an abuser of human right and an enemy of free speech, then you are saying you are blind to reason
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 10:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

No wonder you are failed both spiritually & financially, no respect for authority, only Almijiris will be shouting President Buhari, you know he is useless, yet you are waiting for a useless man to come & change your life? I am sorry for you, so much child mindedness?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 10:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Original Taliban BifraNISTAN Jihadi terrorists..

How many little girls you yourself don kill for babalawo juju?

grin grin grin

Pretend to be responsible even if it is difficult for you since being responsible is not your strong point. Focus on the discussion..

Buhari conducts himself as a president for the welfare of Terrorists.

Arrested Boko haram terrorists are treated better than other prisoners in Nigeria prisons.

So, Buahri is not a good example of a president.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

How many court orders has your cursed president obeyed?

How many times has he sent the police to abuse human rights? Just yesterday, a journalist was harrassed by EFCC by 1am in her home and her brothers were beaten to stupor.

Mr Macaroni was harraased by buahri's police the other day.

I haven't even mentioned the DSS.

If the points above do not show you that your cursed president is an abuser of human right and an enemy of free speech, then you are saying you are blind to reason
Ok blame Buhari for the atrocities of your kinsmen, because no body from your family compound joined Nigerian police?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 10:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Pot calling kettle black, you are no different from them, hypocrite pdp sympathizer.

Your cursed party leaves the country with disappointment.

Didn't you say you would make things better when you came in 2015?

Have you made things better?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 10:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

Your cursed party leaves the country with disappointment.

Didn't you say you would make things better when you came in 2015?

Have you made things better?
Even the Mumu Jews are still waiting for Elijah to come back.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 10:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

After trashing your rubbish, you ran to SR, another worthless purveyor of internet trash and waste.

E be like say you too be trash collector...

Who swear for you BiafraNISTANs?

Buy when the same Sahara Reporters called Jonathan a drunkard some years back, you didn't call them a worthless purveyor of internet trash and waste. Rather, you swallowed the news and was praising them.

But now that the news exposes your paymaster as an irresponsible entity, you are calling Sahara Reporters bad names?

Boy, you can't hide it. You are a born Hypocrite, a dog with no honor.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 10:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Even the Mumu Jews are still waiting for Elijah to come back.

Did you just call Buhari a liar?
An old man that can't be trusted to keep his promises?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 10:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Ok blame Buhari for the atrocities of your kinsmen, because no body from your family compound joined Nigerian police?

Even you can't deny it anymore that Buhari is an abuser of human right, an enemy of democracy and an entity for national destruction.

So, you have dedicated your soul to defending human right abuse.

Shame on you
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 11:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

Buy when the same Sahara Reporters called Jonathan a drunkard some years back, you didn't call them a worthless purveyor of internet trash and waste. Rather, you swallowed the news and was praising them.

But now that the news exposes your paymaster as an irresponsible entity, you are calling Sahara Reporters bad names?

Boy, you can't hide it. You are a born Hypocrite, a dog with no honor.
That is old news, public knowledge only the third eye blind are not aware that you cannot separate Sapele water from The Creeks Men of valor.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
No wonder you are failed both spiritually & financially, no respect for authority, only Almijiris will be shouting President Buhari, you know he is useless, yet you are waiting for a useless man to come & change your life? I am sorry for you, so much child mindedness?

If you were not a Useless student when you were in school, you would have learned that RESPECT IS RECIPROCAL

A president that has not respect for his oath of office doesn't deserve respect from the citizens.

If all you depend on for respect is your old age, then your life is useless.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Nigerians To Buhari's Decision To Go On Vacation / Governor Wike Revealed What Sheriff Told Him Before Supreme Court Judgement / Buhari Rides The Newly Commissioned Train, Hails Back At Residents Who Hail Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.