Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,988 members, 7,806,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York (50467 Views)

If There Is Any Past Nigerian I Would Go On A Long Bus Trip With, It Nzeogwu / Kankara Schoolboys: Ransom Was Paid To Secure Our Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 11:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
[s]
mybiz234:

Pretend to be responsible even if it is difficult for you since being responsible is not your strong point. Focus on the discussion..

Buhari conducts himself as a president for the welfare of Terrorists.

Arrested Boko haram terrorists are treated better than other prisoners in Nigeria prisons.

So, Buahri is not a good example of a president.
[/s]

This is what we do to ipobian Taliban BiafraNISTAN and Boko Haram terrorists..

grin grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin

Buhari is working
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 11:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
mybiz234:

Even you can't deny it anymore that Buhari is an abuser of human right, an enemy of democracy and an entity for national destruction.

So, you have dedicated your soul to defending human right abuse.

Shame on you
Telling you the truth that you are no different from President Buhari is defending him,? Americans have a saying, show me your President, & I will tell you who you are.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 11:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
That is old news, public knowledge only the third eye blind are not aware that you cannot separate Sapele water from The Creeks Men of valor.

Your excuse is dumb. You did not condemn Sahara Reporters when they were abusing Jonathan. But you are here condemning them when they report facts about Buhari.

You are a hypocrite with zero honor.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 11:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Under PMB, we can see what he did with our money.

...but under the looting and stealing PDP CROOKS, they looted every kobo, nothing to show...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 11:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Telling you the truth that you are no different from President Buhari is defending him,? Americans have a saying, show me your President, & I will tell you who you are.

What truth? Truth that buahri's government is not corrupt? If that's your idea of a truth, then you must be some very blind human being.

So because Americans say something, it has now become the truth? Chai! You give the impression that your education is a wasted investment.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 11:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:
Under PMB, we can see what he did with our money.

...but under the looting and stealing PDP CROOKS, they looted every kobo, nothing to show...

State specifically the projects completed by Buahri with the 23 trillion naira he borrowed, you ignoble, immoral dog.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 11:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

This is what we do to ipobian Taliban BiafraNISTAN and Boko Haram terrorists..

grin grin grin

Since you can't defend your cursed president again, the next thing to do is to resort to stupidity. grin

I understand your mental dryness. grin

Show specifically the projects Buahri spent the money he borrowed on.

Did he spent it on Abuja-kaduna rail line that was 75% completed by Jonathan?

Your children will place a curse on your memory if they realise that you contribute to buahri's presidency.

Actually, you deserve the curse.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Anieke77(m): 11:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
2fingerz:
grin Hunger dey US too
no kill me with laughter
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Gfskw: 11:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Really
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 12:22am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Since you can't defend your cursed president again, the next thing to do is to resort to stupidity. grin

I understand your mental dryness. grin

Show specifically the projects Buahri spent the money he borrowed on.

Did he spent it on Abuja-kaduna rail line that was 75% completed by Jonathan?

Your children will place a curse on your memory if they realise that you contribute to buahri's presidency.

Actually, you deserve the curse.

Is this shamefully corruption and disgusting % complete rubbish you BiafraNISTAN Igbos can come up with after collecting N51 trillion and 6 years in office when PMB started and completed the 156 km Lagos Ibadan railway I'm less than 3 years with some of the best railway stations in Africa...

Who swear for you BiafraNISTANs not to ever have common sense or just to be mentally corrupt?

Shameless losers..

grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 12:25am On Sep 25, 2021
Awon ole, they looted and spent every kobo and still end up borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salaries

Corrupt clowns, never again..

grin
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 12:28am On Sep 25, 2021
NGpatriot:

Is this shamefully corruption and disgusting % complete rubbish you BiafraNISTAN Igbos can come up with after collecting N51 trillion and 6 years in office when PMB started and completed the 156 km Lagos Ibadan railway I'm less than 3 years with some of the best railway stations in Africa...

Who swear for you BiafraNISTANs not to ever have common sense or just to be mentally corrupt?

Shameless losers..

grin

Your story is empty..

Jonathan was corrupt.and people voted for Buahri since he promised to make things better.

Has Buahri made things better? Or has he made things worse?

The money buhari has earned from crude oil and the one he earned from borrowing, has it laid a good foundation for the fire of your children?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 12:43am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

What truth? Truth that buahri's government is not corrupt? If that's your idea of a truth, then you must be some very blind human being.

So because Americans say something, it has now become the truth? Chai! You give the impression that your education is a wasted investment.
Who said President Buhari’s Government is not corrupt, are they not your people? What is Aisha Buhari fifa tournament, isn’t that corruption? Even Fifa President & Amaju Pinnnick are involved, If it was your father that was as a Minister, he will do the same. That is the point I am trying to reiterate, Pot calling kettle black.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 12:45am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who said President Buhari’s Government is not corrupt, are they not your people? If it was your father that was as a Minister, he will do the same.

Wait until my father becomes a minister first.

What we have there now is an over 80 year old empty headed person, who is too morally corrupt to fulfil his electoral promises and oath of office

Focus on that.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 12:50am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Wait until my father becomes a minister first.

What we have there now is an over 80 year old empty headed person, who is too morally corrupt to fulfil his electoral promises and oath of office

Focus on that.
The best you had won, why are you blaming me? Was it not you Nigerians that voted for your president? Majority carries the day, so go & sit down quietly until 2023.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 12:54am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The best you had won, why are you blaming me?

Blaming you? You were the one, who jumped uninvited to my comment and start defending obvious failure.

Don't tell me your memory is too short to remember that?

If that's the case, then I can excuse you for defending a failed president; it must be because your reasoning is too shallow to differentiate between right and wrong.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 12:56am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Blaming you? You were the one, who jumped uninvited to my comment and start defending obvious failure.

Don't tell me your memory is too short to remember that?

If that's the case, then I can excuse you for defending a failed president; it must be because your reasoning is too shallow to differentiate between right and wrong.
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, the blind cannot lead the blind, wailing Wailer.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:04am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Shameless mybiz234, you hate Nigeria so much, Yet in your moniker you use 234 Nigeria’s international phone code, why did you not use the Biafra international phone code mybiz419?

So, in your dumb mind, anyone not licking buahri's annus like you is automatically an Igbo?

I thought you had some sense, but you just showed me now that your brain is encompassed in a leaking skull.

Shame on you and those who wasted their money on your education.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:05am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Empty Barrels will always make the loudest noise, the blind cannot lead the blind, wailing Wailer.

I'd rather be a wailer against an obviously bad government than be a senseless, ignoble, empty header hailer of a bad government.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 1:17am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

I'd rather be a wailer against an obviously bad government than be a senseless, ignoble, empty header hailer of a bad government.
You are stuck till 2023, keep crying over spilt milk, twenty twenty hindsight is always perfect for a Monday morning quarterback like you. The tears of an overweight clown.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 1:19am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

So, in your dumb mind, anyone not licking buahri's annus like you is automatically an Igbo?

I thought you had some sense, but you just showed me now that your brain is encompassed in a leaking skull.

Salad tossing Buhari Indeed, keep wailing & living in the past, deal with it, & get with the program.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 1:22am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Who said Biafra is Igbo, where did I say Biafra is Igbo? Biafra is not Igbo, Biafra can never be Igbo.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:23am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
You are stuck till 2023, keep crying over spilt milk, twenty twenty hindsight is always perfect for a Monday morning quarterback like you. The tears of an overweight clown.

Lolz. Very funny. You keep on displaying dumbness.

Yorubas will say "Ọ̀run nya bọ̀, kìí ṣọ̀rọ̀ enìkan.". It means When heaven falls on earth, everybody will be affected.

If naira's value falls to 1000 naira because of buahri's uselss presidency, do you think only me will be affected? No, you and your entire family will also be affected.

When your 30k per month is not enough to spend for one week, that's when you will know that you shot yourself in the leg. cheesy cheesy

You are a very dumb person. grin grin
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:24am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Who said Biafra is Igbo, where did I say Biafra is Igbo? Biafra is not Igbo, Biafra can never be Igbo.

Then maybe your dumb mind told you shine not licking buhari's annus is automatically from the southeast, Abi? Is that what your sick, dumb mind told you?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 1:25am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Lolz. Very funny. You keep on displaying dumbness.

Yorubas will say "Ọ̀run nya bọ̀, kìí ṣọ̀rọ̀ enìkan.". It means When heaven falls on earth, everybody will be affected.

If naira's value falls to 1000 naira because of buahri's uselss presidency, do you think only me will be affected? No, you and your entire family will also be affected.

When your 30k per month is not enough to spend for one week, that's when you will know that you shot yourself in the leg. cheesy cheesy

You are a very dumb person. grin grin
What concerns you with dollars, what do you export to make foreign exchange? People are even making forex via IT, Your own is just to come online & wail? How much cocoa did odua group export for forex? Southern Almijiri.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:26am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Salad tossing Buhari Indeed, keep wailing & living in the past, deal with it, & get with the program.

I hope you and your entire family are buying things in a different market from the rest of us?

When last did you ask your parents or siblings how they are fairing under buahri's government? grin
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 1:26am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Then maybe your dumb mind told you shine not licking buhari's annus is automatically from the southeast, Abi? Is that what your sick, dumb mind told you?
Ewedu?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:27am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What concerns you with dollars, what do you export to make foreign exchange? People are even making forex via IT, Your own is just to come online & wail? How much cocoa did odua group export for forex? Southern Almijiri.

Lolz. See this paid per post agent talking about IT.

the only IT idiots like you can know is posting on nairaland. I mean, you always talk dumb.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:28am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Ewedu?

Explain yourself, Dumbo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

General Buhari And His Wife Being Accredited (photos) / Atiku Arrives In Kano For Campaign Rally (photos) / Fulanis Pray At Usmanu Danfodio Graveside In Sokoto (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.