Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,192 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:26 AM

'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York (50476 Views)

If There Is Any Past Nigerian I Would Go On A Long Bus Trip With, It Nzeogwu / Kankara Schoolboys: Ransom Was Paid To Secure Our Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 1:28am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

I hope you and your entire family are buying things in a different market from the rest of us?

When last did you ask your parents or siblings how they are fairing under buahri's government? grin
Almijiri who is the Governor of your State? Is he not the one you voted for? What concerns you with the President in Abuja?

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 1:30am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Lolz. See this paid per post agent talking about IT.

the only IT idiots like you can know is posting on nairaland. I mean, you always talk dumb.
Go & look for a way to make money, Nairaland is getting paid for your wailing on their platform.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 1:31am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Your story is empty..

Jonathan was corrupt.and people voted for Buahri since he promised to make things better.

Has Buahri made things better? Or has he made things worse?

The money buhari has earned from crude oil and the one he earned from borrowing, has it laid a good foundation for the fire of your children?

BiafraNISTAN ipob, please explain to us how crooked and corrupt jona and okonjo accumulated the largest oil enrings in the history of Nigeria and end up borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salary till their last day in office.

I just need a sensible and intelligent explanation..

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:33am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Go & look for a way to make money, Nairaland is getting paid for your wailing on their platform.

Lolz. You should advice yourself first. Isn't nairaland getting paid for your senseless hailing?

If you have a work, will you be replying messages by this time?

Why is your life surrounded by Hypocrisy in everything? What a shameful empry life you are living?!
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:34am On Sep 25, 2021
NGpatriot:

BiafraNISTAN ipob, please explain to us how crooked and corrupt jona and okonjo accumulated the largest oil enrings in the history of Nigeria and end up borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salary till their last day in office.

grin grin

Corrupt and mentally empty NGpatriot, explain to us what Buahri has done to make Nigeria better than what we had under Jonathan.

I'm sure you are too dumb to say anything sensible
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by klawaaa: 1:35am On Sep 25, 2021
Dem no go believe you. The US govt. be like agbero dey make anyone dey always pay into it's pocket. To be poor is america mad gan o. Life would be very tiring.
Nackdemall:
USA hunger pass Naija own sef grin
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:36am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Almijiri who is the Governor of your State? Is he not the one you voted for? What concerns you with the President in Abuja?

Since presidents are not important, why then didn't you Balme state governors for failure during Jonathan ear? Why did you out the blame on Jonathan alone?

Is it because you are cursed with hypocrisy?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 1:36am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Explain yourself, Dumbo
Gbenga Ashafa MD/CEO Federal Housing Authority & Honorable Minister of works & Housing Babatunde Fashola have dashed Federal Government land in Festac to Lagos State, Which they will come back & share after obtaining C of O from Sanwo Olu, Then one Hypocrite is telling me about President Buhari? You are all the same, citizens of the same country, birds of the same feather.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 1:38am On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
mybiz234:

Corrupt and mentally empty NGpatriot, explain to us what Buahri has done to make Nigeria better than what we had under Jonathan.

[/s]

No story and nonsensical rubbish, just explain to us how crooked and corrupt jona and okonjo accumulated the largest oil enrings in the history of Nigeria and end up borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salary till their last day in office.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 1:38am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Since presidents are not important, why then didn't you Balme state governors for failure during Jonathan ear? Why did you out the blame on Jonathan alone?

Is it because you are cursed with hypocrisy?
I learnt about democracy in C Span Country, not everyone is as naive as you.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:42am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

And the Buahri version of democracy is what Democracy should be in your empty head, right?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:43am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:

And the Buahri version of democracy is what Democracy should be in your empty head, right?

If so, then whatever you learned is a waste
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:44am On Sep 25, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

No story and nonsensical rubbish, just explain to us how crooked and corrupt jona and okonjo accumulated the largest oil enrings in the history of Nigeria and end up borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salary till their last day in office.

Nigerians know this and Buhari was elected to correct it.

Mr morally corrupt entity, has Buahri corrected it like he promised he would?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mindtricks: 1:47am On Sep 25, 2021
Rotten people parading themselves as men of integrity and Nigerians fell for it.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 1:47am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

And the[b] Buahri version of democracy [/b]is what Democracy should be in your empty head, right?

If so, then whatever you learned is a waste
What concerns me with what The President thinks? Nigeria’s democrazy is not about one man, Kai try get sense, This Buhari you are taking as a Demi God was defeated by Jonathan Goodluck in 2011? No fear Buhari he is no Zeus, he is human, 2023 he will go back to Daura Katsina State.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:47am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Gbenga Ashafa MD/CEO Federal Housing Authority & Honorable Minister of works & Housing Babatunde Fashola have dashed Federal Government land in Festac to Lagos State, Which they will come back & share after obtaining C of O from Sanwo Olu, Then one Hypocrite is telling me about President Buhari? You are all the same, citizens of the same country, birds of the same feather.

Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola, Fowler, sanwoolu, ganduje, Umahi, matawalle, masari, what's the difference?

Only a dead brain idiot will think there is a difference
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 1:49am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Buhari, Tinubu, Fashola, Fowler, sanwoolu, ganduje, Umahi, matawalle, masari, what's the difference?

Only a dead brain idiot will think there is a difference
1 Nigeria, you forgot to add Ngige & Orji Kalu, they are your people, stop chasing shadows running round in circles, you cannot run away from yourself.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:49am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
What concerns me with what The President thinks? Nigeria’s democrazy is not about one man, Kai try get sense, This Buhari you are taking as a Demi God was defeated by Jonathan Goodluck in 2011? No fear Buhari he is no Zeus, he is human, 2023 he will go back to Daura Katsina State.

You put the Blame on Jonathan during his presidency, but you carpet and defend buahri's failures during his tenure.

When will you stop speaking from both sides of the mouth, you Shameless hypocrite?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:50am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
1 Nigeria, you forgot to add Ngige & Orji Kalu, they are your people, stop chasing shadows running round in circles, you cannot run away from yourself.

What's this one saying? Are they all not corrupt?

Why are you so confused?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 1:51am On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
mybiz234:

Nigerians know this and Buhari was elected to correct it.

Mr morally corrupt entity, has Buahri corrected it like he promised he would?

[/s]

I'm not interested in what PMB was elected to do, just explain how crooked and corrupt jona and okonjo accumulated the largest oil enrings in the history of Nigeria and end up borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salary till their last day in office.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 1:52am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

You put the Blame on Jonathan during his presidency, but you carpet and defend buahri's failures during his tenure.

When will you stop speaking from both sides of the mouth, you Shameless hypocrite?
Child I don’t play sentiments, Jonathan had done his 6 years 2 terms, his time was over, he refused to read the writing on the wall, so they kicked his ass out.
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/271662-buhari-signs-bill-limiting-tenures-of-vice-presidents-deputy-governors-who-succeed-principals.html
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 1:53am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

What's this one saying? Are they all not corrupt?

Why are you so confused?
Yes just like you.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 1:53am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

These are your looting and stealing uncles..

The money GEJ looted and shared with his looting gang was enough to build 2 Lagos Ibadan railway without borrowing 1 kobo...

grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:53am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Child I don’t play sentiments, Jonathan had done his 6 years 2 terms, his time was over, he refused to read the writing on the wall, so they kicked his ass out.

You are just jumping around Liem a man with unsettled brain.

Buhari's government is more corrupt than Jonathan's government. In case you have forgotten, that's the original discussion before you senseless jumping around started.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:54am On Sep 25, 2021
NGpatriot:

These are your looting and stealing uncles..

The money GEJ looted and shared with his looting gang was enough to build 2 Lagos Ibadan railway without borrowing 1 kobo...

grin grin

Jonathan was corrupt and Buhari was elected to correct that.

Has Buhari corrected that?

Why hasn't Buahri arrested Jonathan?

Can your cursed head give an answer to that?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:55am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Yes just like you.

Then you just agree that Buhari is as corrupt as any other dirty dog out there.

So, why have you been jumping around aimlessly like a man without bearing!
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 1:56am On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
mybiz234:

Jonathan was corrupt and Buhari was elected to correct that.

Has Buhari corrected that?

Why hasn't Buahri arrested Jonathan?

Can your cursed head give an answer to that?
[/s]

First explain to us how crooked and corrupt jona and okonjo accumulated the largest oil enrings in the history of Nigeria and end up borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salary till their last day in office..............

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 1:56am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

You are just jumping around Liem a man with unsettled brain.

Buhari's government is more corrupt than Jonathan's government. In case you have forgotten, that's the original discussion before you senseless jumping around started.
It is true please read below.

https://gazettengr.com/boko-haram-u-s-seizes-nigerias-6-1-million-as-illegal-arms-contractor-pleads-guilty/
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:57am On Sep 25, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

First explain to us how crooked and corrupt jona and okonjo accumulated the largest oil enrings in the history of Nigeria and end up borrowing hundreds of billions to pay workers salary till their last day in office..............

grin grin grin

I'm not in his government. So, ask those in his government.

Now, why hasn't Buahri arrested Jonathan? Or is Buahri also too corrupt to arrest anybody?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 1:58am On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
mybiz234:

[/s]

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 1:58am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
It is true please read below.

https://gazettengr.com/boko-haram-u-s-seizes-nigerias-6-1-million-as-illegal-arms-contractor-pleads-guilty/

Does it change the fact that buhari and Jonathan are equally corrupt?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 2:01am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

I'm not in his government. So, ask those in his government.

Now, why hasn't Buahri arrested Jonathan? Or is Buahri also too corrupt to arrest anybody?
Let us work hard to build our Country, by the time The Federal Government is done with Mazi Kanu & Igboho dey will See the light like Saul turned Paul, & be the number 1advocates of Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

More Senators Threaten To Dump APC Because Of Direct Primaries / French Riots: Charly Boy Asks Nigerian Youths To Act. Twitter Users Slam Him / Abbo Vs Tinubu: Viral Video Of Tinubu Slapping A Lawmaker Is False (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.