Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,639 members, 7,801,854 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 02:13 AM

'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York (50435 Views)

If There Is Any Past Nigerian I Would Go On A Long Bus Trip With, It Nzeogwu / Kankara Schoolboys: Ransom Was Paid To Secure Our Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 2:02am On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
mybiz234:

Does it change the fact that buhari and Jonathan are equally corrupt?
[/s]

You are a losers and defender of crooked and corrupt clowns, BiafraNISTAN losers...

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria...

grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 2:02am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Does it change the fact that buhari and Jonathan are equally corrupt?
With all due respect no different from your pops, you cannot be more righteous than VP Osinbajo
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 2:03am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Let is work hard to build our Country, by the time The Federal Government is done with Mazi Kanu & Igboho dey will See the light like Saul turned Paul, & be the number 1advocates of Nigeria.

You aren't interested in building a nation. You are only interested in promotion of evil.

You also sound too confused to even know what you want.

Can you remember why igboho started demanding for Yoruba nation?

Or are you too far flung from reality to remember?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 2:05am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
With all due respect no different from your pops, you cannot be more righteous than VP Osinbajo

Why do you have problems with focusing?

Buhari is the president, not me. Why has he failed to fulfil his promises to eradicate corruption? That's the focus of this discussion.

Why are you running away from the point?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 2:07am On Sep 25, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You are a losers and defender of crooked and corrupt clowns, BiafraNISTAN losers...

God Bless Nigeria

God Bless PMB

God Bless Nigeria...

grin grin

Looks like you have no answer to my question. That's why you are covering up your shame with irrelevant.

Why hasn't Buhari arrested Jonathan?

Why has Buhari failed in Hai oromsjw to eradicate corruption?

You shouldn't have problem abswrifn the question. Or do you feel mentally dried up already?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 2:08am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

You aren't interested in building a nation. You are only interested in promotion of evil.

You also sound too confused to even know what you want.

Can you remember why igboho started demanding for Yoruba nation?

Or are you too far flung from reality to remember?
The Illiterate Miscreant got carried away with his 15 minutes of fame, so called Herdsmen wahala (State Jurisdiction), turned to We want our own country, secession, Treason ( Federal Jurisdiction), the rest as they say is history, now they are in captivity guest of we the good people of The Federal Republic of Nigeria awaiting severe punishment for their stupidity.

1 Like

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 2:10am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
The Illiterate Miscreant got carried away with his 15 minutes of fame, so called Herdsmen wahala (State Jurisdiction), turned to We want our own country, secession, Treason ( Federal Jurisdiction), the rest as they say is history, now they are in captivity guest of we the good people of The Federal Republic of Nigeria awaiting severe punishment for their stupidity.

Can you remember how many people were murdered by Fulani herdsmen in ibarapa north that promotes the so-called illiterate to start talking?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 2:11am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Why do you have problems with focusing?

Buhari is the president, not me. Why has he failed to fulfil his promises to eradicate corruption? That's the focus of this discussion.

Why are you running away from the point?
If they show up to carry your pops for pilfering the company’s account, is that President Buhari’s jurisdiction?, how can a person that doesn’t want to reform change? Animals only understand Force, & this our democracy does not allow for that kind of force anymore, so animals have gotten bolder.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 2:15am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Can you remember how many people were murdered by Fulani herdsmen in ibarapa north that promotes the so-called illiterate to start talking?
To start demanding one illusion Oduduwa Nation because some low life murderers killed some people? The illiterate got what he deserved for his stupidity.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 2:15am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
If they show up to carry your pops for pilfering company the account, is that President Buhari’s jurisdiction?, how can a person that doesn’t want to reform change? Animals only understand Force, & this our democracy does not allow for that kind of force anymore, so animals have gotten bolder.

Can you mention the "reforms" Buhari has put in place to tackle corruption?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 2:15am On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
mybiz234:

Looks like you have no answer to my question. That's why you are covering up your shame with irrelevant.

Why hasn't Buhari arrested Jonathan?

Why has Buhari failed in Hai oromsjw to eradicate corruption?

You shouldn't have problem abswrifn the question. Or do you feel mentally dried up already?
[/s]

grin grin grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 2:19am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Can you mention the "reforms" Buhari has put in place to tackle corruption?
Nigeria & corruption 5 & 6, even Yeshiua can’t save Nigeria from corruption, it is our way of life, systematic corruption, How will President Buhari Stop Ifeanyi Okowa from looting Delta State, How will President Buhari Stop a Zonal head of EFCC from collecting egunje? Please stop playing the hypocrite, Buhari should come & reform pdp members?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 2:20am On Sep 25, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin grin

That looks like the laughter of an empty headed fool. grin

You see, before now, I thought your defence of Buhari was informed by some kind of philosophy.

But the way you respond to me this morning opened my eyes to the emptiness of your life.

If they challenge you to intelligent discussion about buhari's government, it is very obvious you will fail woefully. Or you may even run away and never show up since you'll be defeated roundly.

You expose yourself to me that you are just an empty headed dog.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 2:21am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Nigeria & corruption 5 & 6, even Yeshiua can’t save Nigeria from corruption, it is our way of life, systematic corruption, How will President Buhari Stop Ifeanyi Okowa from looting Delta State, How will President Buhari Stop a Zonal head of EFCC from collecting egunje? Please stop playing the hypocrite, Buhari should come & reform pdp members?

Since you claim the problem is with Nigerians, why then did you put the blame of corruption on Jonathan when he was president?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 2:23am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

You see, before now, I thought your defence of Buhari was informed by some kind of philosophy.

But the way you respond to me this morning opened my eyes to the emptiness of your life.

If they challenge you to intelligent discussion about buhari's government, it is very obvious you will fail woefully. Or you may even run away and never show up since you'll be defeated roundly.

Almijiri what concerns you with President Buhari’s Government, I challenge you to an intelligent discussion about your state Government & Local Government, Charity they say begins @ home.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 2:26am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Almijiri what concerns you with President Buhari’s Government, I challenge you to an intelligent discussion about your state Government, Charity they say begins @ home.

Lolz. When did you become the mouthpiece for NGpatriot? Or are you the same person as NGpatriot?

If so, you should be more clever than the rubbish you are doing here.

Why were you concerned about Jonathan but you don't want people to be concerned about buhari? Are you a hypocrite?
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by Buckeyemedia1: 2:31am On Sep 25, 2021
mybiz234:

Lolz. When did you become the mouthpiece for NGpatriot? Or are you the same person as NGpatriot?

If so, you should be more clever than the rubbish you are doing here.

Why were you concerned about Jonathan but you don't want people to be concerned about buhari? Are you a hypocrite?
Nothing personal with Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe (JEGA) his time was up, he had done his 2 terms, only the third eye blind failed to realize, same way you still want to play the bat in 2021? Stop wailing over spilt milk, JEGA is in the past, President Buhari has sent him to mediate in Mali & Guinea.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 2:47am On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
mybiz234:

[/s]

grin grin grin

Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by themanderon: 2:54am On Sep 25, 2021
Despicable lots. They will end in shame. It has now come to paying people to protest for them.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by NGpatriot: 2:59am On Sep 25, 2021
themanderon:
Despicable lots. They will end in shame. It has now come to paying people to protest for them.

We did not pay 1 kobo, your fake news and BiafraNISTAN propaganda loser paid...

grin grin
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 7:11am On Sep 25, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

grin grin grin

Hypocrisy with no honour. grin grin grin.
Re: 'I Am Not A Nigerian. I Was Paid To Protest' – African-American In New York by mybiz234: 7:14am On Sep 25, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Nothing personal with Jonathan Ebele Goodluck Azikiwe (JEGA) his time was up, he had done his 2 terms, only the third eye blind failed to realize, same way you still want to play the bat in 2021? Stop wailing over spilt milk, JEGA is in the past, President Buhari has sent him to mediate in Mali & Guinea.

Is this how you handle your arguments? Ignoring the subject to focus on irrelevants?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gbadebo Rhodes-vivour Pays Visit To The Ooni Of Ife / Who Can Battle With The Lord? FFK Posted This On Facebook And He Got These / Tinubu Is Ill & In Paris Hospital - Femi Fani-Kayode

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.