Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,134 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum (3710 Views)

Commissioning Of Deeper Life International Headquarters, Gbagada Lagos (Live) / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) / 5 Old Beliefs Of Pastor Kumuyi Of Deeper Life Which He Latter Abandoned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Voice22: 6:55am On Sep 24, 2021
Before I go I will make sure I correct some doctrines of Deeper Life- Pastor Kumuyi

Pastor W.F Kumuyi the founder of Deeper Life Bible Church has made it known that before he leaves earth he’s going to make sure he rectify some doctrines that are pulling the church down.

He said this during an ongoing revival, he said some doctrines that the church is observing is not biblical meaning they can’t be found in the Bible, but they introduced them just because they feel they are good for the church development.

He talked about the Marriage committee, he said there is no marriage committee in the Bible but they created it so that youths can have lovely marriages and that will reduce marriage failure.

He said that he will if Marriage Counselling will make the church fall then he’s ready to remove it from the church.

He added that the Women ministry is also the doing of the church and not biblical, he said the ministry was created to ensure that the women are well equipped financially, physically, in marriage and also other aspects.
He made it known that if the ministry will also make the church fall, he is ready to remove it because women in the church can learn those stuff in other places apart from the church.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BD1UYFyvsrY

Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Illuminatiship(m): 6:55am On Sep 24, 2021
Ok
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by benuejosh: 6:58am On Sep 24, 2021
Marriage committee of the church has really sent most young people away from the church. A lot of people have complained about that arm of the church, most people said they left the church because of the marriage committee. I don't know how true but it seems that's the first place he needs to work on.

1 Like

Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Wawelexy(m): 7:13am On Sep 24, 2021
What about your members not having a T.V sets at home... You need to change that too sir...
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by sexy74(m): 7:23am On Sep 24, 2021
After misleading them abi.
Do you now agree most of their doctrines are man made and self edification

2 Likes

Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by donbachi(m): 7:36am On Sep 24, 2021
Covering of head to ear area,with no earing and no makeup.

Some of dia women done carry natural hair,without retouching or relaxing it....so teeeyyy,the day dem go cut am.tiger and lions go run out of dia.
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by paxonel(m): 7:53am On Sep 24, 2021
Voice22:
Before I go I will make sure I correct some doctrines of Deeper Life- Pastor Kumuyi
it's a lie!
The lie is like politicans promising Nigerians they will do this, they will do that.

Meanwhile, you have said this thing since two years ago and not a single thing has done to show that you are making movies to change anything from the faulty doctrines
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by FreedomfromtheT: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Wawelexy:
What about your members not having a T.V sets at home... You need to change that too sir...
A lot of us have T.V's at home where we watch educative, informative and edifying programs. Thank you very much sir for your concern.
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by FreedomfromtheT: 8:10am On Sep 24, 2021
paxonel:
it's a lie!
The lie is like politicans promising Nigerians they will do this, they will do that.

Meanwhile, you have said this thing since two years ago and not a single thing has done to show that you are making movies to change anything from the faulty doctrines
They are not doctrines. They are administrative structures in the church. They are not faulty either just that some who are put in charge tend to go beyond their mandates. It appears the people concerned have taken corrections. Thanks.
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Wawelexy(m): 8:20am On Sep 24, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
A lot of us have T.V's at home where we watch educative, informative and edifying programs. Thank you very much sir for your concern.

OK, I need u to educate one of my uncle bout this, can't imagine a mansion with luxury interior with no T.V sets, and whenever u ask him why, u would say its against the doctrine of their church. Isn't that sick?
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by FreedomfromtheT: 8:29am On Sep 24, 2021
Wawelexy:

OK, I need u to educate one of my uncle bout this, can't imagine a mansion with luxury interior with no T.V sets, and whenever u ask him why, u would say its against the doctrine of their church. Isn't that sick?
I don't know your uncle. If your claim is right, please tell him that I said there is no such Deeper Life doctrine against watching of T.Vs. The doctrine I know is that of the Bible which is against sinfulness, indulgences, vanities, evils and the corrupting influences of the media. Thanks.
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by petra1(m): 10:14am On Sep 24, 2021
sexy74:

image123 will answer you.
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by FreedomfromtheT: 10:34am On Sep 24, 2021
donbachi:
Covering of head to ear area,with no earing and no makeup.

Some of dia women done carry natural hair,without retouching or relaxing it....so teeeyyy,the day dem go cut am.tiger and lions go run out of dia.
That is real Christian appearance. We their husbands and fathers love it so because God loves it so. As long as their lives are ok, they are perfectly in order. You should rather worry about those who 'cook' their hair, paint their faces as if God did not create them well and look like Jezebels. Thank you.
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by FreedomfromtheT: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2021
sexy74:
He has not misled us. He is not talking about changing the Bible doctrines that the church stands on. He is talking about church traditions, procedures and administration that some might be mishandling. Thanks.
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by sexy74(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
He has not misled us. He is not talking about changing the Bible doctrines that the church stands on. He is talking about church traditions, procedures and administration that some might be mishandling. Thanks.
My brother with all this you mentioned you where mislead. He is changing because he found out that they are not more biblical or what?
A lot of members where misled because of ignorance.
I know what am talking about am not just saying it.
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Blackfire(m): 10:49am On Sep 24, 2021
grin

No comment
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by paxonel(m): 11:01am On Sep 24, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
They are not doctrines. They are administrative structures in the church. They are not faulty either just that some who are put in charge tend to go beyond their mandates. It appears the people concerned have taken corrections. Thanks.
ok
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Kobojunkie: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Voice22:
He said this during an ongoing revival, he said some doctrines that the church is observing is not biblical meaning they can’t be found in the Bible, but they introduced them just because they feel they are good for the church development.

He talked about the Marriage committee, he said there is no marriage committee in the Bible but they created it so that youths can have lovely marriages and that will reduce marriage failure.

He said that he will if Marriage Counselling will make the church fall then he’s ready to remove it from the church.

He added that the Women ministry is also the doing of the church and not biblical, he said the ministry was created to ensure that the women are well equipped financially, physically, in marriage and also other aspects.
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

So this man knows that some of his doctrines are not biblical yet he continued with them, deceiving his sheeples and their generations, in the name of God, only to now state he will take them out before he leaves. undecided

1 Like

Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Kobojunkie: 1:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
sexy74:
Na wa ooo! undecided
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Kobojunkie: 1:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Your god there told you with his own mouth that they are doctrines which he will change, yet you are still arguing what exactly?; undecided

Your church rules are also of the commandments of men which Jesus Christ made clear were lies against His Truth - Matthew 15 vs. 1 - 14 undecided
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Kobojunkie: 1:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wawelexy:

Your uncle still believes the church's doctrines from the 80s and 90s when Kumuyi declared them all weapons of the devil. The man has since changed his mind on that doctrine as well, just as he had on the use of other worldly things such as the internet, Limousines and private jets. undecided
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Kobojunkie: 1:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
Jesus Christ condemned the following of all doctrines and traditions of men (including your churches) - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 23 undecided

Stop fishing around for reasons to hold on to that which is against Jesus Christ! undecided
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by FreedomfromtheT: 1:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Jesus Christ condemned the following of all doctrines and traditions of men (including your churches) - Matthew 15 vs 1 - 14 & Mark 7 vs 1 - 23 undecided

Stop fishing around for reasons to hold on to that which is against Jesus Christ! undecided
That is if those doctrines and traditions run contrary to the written word of God. Having Marriage Committee in the Church to guide youths to marry according to the will of God and having women meetings to train Christian women on how to handle their homes properly is never against the word of God. Please stop being clever by half. Thanks.
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Kobojunkie: 1:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
That is if those doctrines and traditions run contrary to the written word of God. Having Marriage Committee in the Church to guide youths to marry according to the will of God and having women meetings to train Christian women on how to handle their homes properly is never against the word of God. Please stop being clever by half. Thanks.
There is Everything Wrong with applying rules/traditions of men in the name of God. That you don't know this confirms that you don't KNOW Jesus Christ. undecided

There is Everything Wrong with inserting what you call your marriage committee between God's commandment on marriage and God's sheep wanting to obey God's commandment... if you don't know this, even after learning of the story in the garden of Eden, means you are far away from God still. undecided

Kumuyi, who at least admits to the failures you seem all too wiling to deny in glory of him, has now admitted to you that his marriage committee and women ministrles are indeed of the traditions of men and not of God. What are you still arguing about? undecided
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Kobojunkie: 10:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
benuejosh:
Marriage committee of the church has really sent most young people away from the church. A lot of people have complained about that arm of the church, most people said they left the church because of the marriage committee. I don't know how true but it seems that's the first place he needs to work on.
undecided
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by desiredhome: 10:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
FreedomfromtheT:
The law is only for the certain people....is this not double standard?

Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Image123(m): 6:50am On Sep 25, 2021
petra1:

image123 will answer you.

Lol, i'm certain they have a spokesperson. Stop using style to look for me fa.
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Image123(m): 6:52am On Sep 25, 2021
sexy74:

i doubt he misled anyone to hell, unlike Jo and his pastor that tell stories like 5G and 5billion people. Later his pastor will say Holy Spirit has now told him to stop wearing bones.
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 25, 2021
Image123:

i doubt he misled anyone to hell, unlike Jo and his pastor that tell stories like 5G and 5billion people. Later his pastor will say Holy Spirit has now told him to stop wearing bones.

You all tell lies in defense of your Gods including the one OtemAtum calls God Almighty

You deny that you tell lies but you keep lying after that

Why not turn my statements upside down like budaatum and AOO1 who call people names in vain pride?

I have never seen anyone as proud ,insincere,corrupt, crooked and deceptive as those hypocrites who act like they are the only ones that can use English

If it doesn't please them,then it is not understanding

If it pleases them,it is

They claim to know what you intend or think

But deny all they do

Is that what you will teach your children?

Accusing baselessly of trolling or being foolish or lacking knowledge and understanding BECAUSE YOU HAVE AKARA IN YOUR MOUTH

That's immaturity

People like Bill Gates who have been one of the richest for many years don't show such behaviors
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by petra1(m): 9:32am On Sep 25, 2021
Image123:

Lol, i'm certain they have a spokesperson. Stop using style to look for me fa.

You nko? You no dey call me out? Miss you jare
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by FreedomfromtheT: 11:41am On Sep 25, 2021
sexy74:
My brother with all this you mentioned you where mislead. He is changing because he found out that they are not more biblical or what?
A lot of members where misled because of ignorance.
I know what am talking about am not just saying it.
Please what exactly were the members misled into doing?
Re: Before I Go I Will Make Sure I Correct Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life- Pastor Kum by FreedomfromtheT: 11:55am On Sep 25, 2021
desiredhome:

The law is only for the certain people....is this not double standard?
The rules are meant for all members. Part of the tradition of the church is decency, moderation and decorum which the Scriptures concur with. Those who don't want such perhaps due to compromise or their backslidden state have the option to leave the church and wed elsewhere. I wedded in Deeper Life. My wife and I were ok with it because we are in tandem with the Scriptures and the tradition of the church. It didn't take anything away from us. We believe ours glorified God better. The people you refered to did not wed in Deeper Life Bible Church. They are of age. The General Superintendent didn't support how they did it and the wrong signal it sent. Their relationship with him is immaterial. Obedience to God and getting to heaven is personal and individualistic. Thank you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"If You Believe The Earth Is 6000 Years Old Then You Deny Science" / The Mystery Of The Blood Of Jesus / Biblical Evidence: Christians Should Believe In The Prophet Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.