Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:55 AM

Hyundai Santa Fe That Shift Harsh Transmission Issue - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Hyundai Santa Fe That Shift Harsh Transmission Issue (2174 Views)

Hyundai And Kia Develop World’s First ICT Connected Shift System (photos) / Hyundai Motors Unveils The New 2019 Santa Fe / 2019 Hyundai Santa Fe Revealed - Be The First To See The First Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hyundai Santa Fe That Shift Harsh Transmission Issue by mrcoolautofix(m): 7:07am On Sep 24, 2021
This is quite challenging, no trouble code

Transmission oil quality is good, customer complaint, this car jerk hard when it change gear, snap on like your head wants to fall off your neck.

when I did a test drive, it would stuck in gear one, and if it eventually shift to 2, it come back to one in no time,

Funny the company that made this car are worse than nightmare when releasing information to solving the problem

So you guys will know why I hate sharing free information if the company that makes the car won't share why ask me why?

I did get it solved, I thought of sharing it on my youtube page but considering the level of exploits & ungrateful heart out there, it's useless to share such information.

So technically speaking people tend value & respect what they paid for, so stick with the mechanic you trust, pay him the same way you would pay your doctor to save your life,

Cos both are life savers in two different ways that leads to same destination.

If you want to figure it out by yourself, welcome onboard, if you don't get it back working in one piece, thats not a problem at all the junkyard is not full and they are constantly looking for a car to butcher & scrap so be their special guest of honor. If you disappoint the mechanics by attempting to fix it yourself, don't disappoint the junkyard techs too.

Re: Hyundai Santa Fe That Shift Harsh Transmission Issue by switosman(m): 9:20am On Sep 24, 2021
Brother share and keep sharing to make the world a better place

(1) (Reply)

Professional Course For Car "Rewire" Or Electronics Apprentice / GAZZUZZ, Pls Assist Wit Honda 99 Transmission Issue / From Today , I Give My Life To BMW!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.