Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,583 members, 7,809,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:37 PM

Toyota Prado 2009 Rough Shift Plus Ac Not Working Fixed - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Prado 2009 Rough Shift Plus Ac Not Working Fixed (2105 Views)

The All New 2024 Toyota Prado... What's Your Take? / BMW X6 AC Not Working Fixed / As Seen In Ladipo.. Old Toyota Prado Being Upgraded To 4th Generation Prado (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Toyota Prado 2009 Rough Shift Plus Ac Not Working Fixed by mrcoolautofix(m): 8:33am On Sep 24, 2021
I have to say that sometimes it takes just more than a mechanic to solve a car problem,.........

Sometimes you need to be more patient with the right mechanic when you absolutely sure he has be hitting it back to back without missing,

If he didn't get it right like 3 times he should be bold enough to tell you to try another not blaming innocent parts to be the culprit,

I fixed this car ac to then the customer kick in full throttle with me, after compressor replacement with 3 weeks warranty, the ac reduced cooling after 2 months I addressed that, next he brought out engine oil leaks, we solved that like twice to get it right, by the look and history that leak have been on for years with lots of foot print on his interlock floor, next transmission underperformance,

We also solved it, in summary it is not always simple to fix a hectic issues, if it is, others would have done it

So while your car is with us with our condition met with, be patient.

We do also doing some bonus job that doesn't require too much energy or time such as clean up expecialy the engine and the entire body and other minor issue that may soil our reputation.

Thanks for your time is late..

Re: Toyota Prado 2009 Rough Shift Plus Ac Not Working Fixed by switosman(m): 9:17am On Sep 24, 2021
Update please, I am experiencing hard shifting on my 03 accord. It will work normal at first but later start acting up.
How did you solve the rough shifting?

(1) (Reply)

Catalyst Error Code 0420 And CVT Issue On Nissan Primera / Nigerian Policeman’s Hand Cut Off In Fatal Accident While Trying To Arrest A Bus / Which Car Can I Get From 400k To 500k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.