Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,976 members, 7,806,853 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:20 AM

Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance (15956 Views)

Farouk Aliyu: Those Doubting Tinubu’s Credentials Should Go To Court / I Call On US Government To Arrest Jonathan - Farouk Aliyu (Throwback Video) / ‘why We Sold Our Votes In Ekiti’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Nifemi2512(m): 9:59am On Sep 24, 2021
I watched the idiot live ystd on ChannelsTv Politics Today
He nailed his devilish party,
Im waiting for Kola Ologbondiyan to kick asap!!!

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by ransomed: 10:02am On Sep 24, 2021
Next levels of kidnapping, killings, terrorism, borrowings, hyper inflation, massive looting and Nepotism .
A P C is an Holocaust.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by fredoooooo: 10:03am On Sep 24, 2021
He's not benefitting ,it's not the goat and yam pdp era
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Nauttyprof(m): 10:03am On Sep 24, 2021
This is a sick excuse.

In Engineering, you always work based on worse case scenario if at all you don't have an idea of the situation of things or not privy to certain information.

It means APC never had any concrete plan on how to create the change they sold to Nigerians
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by ransomed: 10:06am On Sep 24, 2021
Next levels of kidnapping, banditry, Boko Haram, Herdsmen killings, looting, Borrowings, Nepotism.
Infact, APC is an Holocaust.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Kamezy(f): 10:08am On Sep 24, 2021
Okay o
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Simplebeauty: 10:12am On Sep 24, 2021
lipsrsealed

lipsrsealed
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by 9japride(m): 10:16am On Sep 24, 2021
Anyone that take these politicians serious is just living fool's paradise. FFK is an example of the characters of politicians.

1 Like

Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Theunbothered: 10:26am On Sep 24, 2021
Brainless BMCs would rather everyone suffer and die than admit their error.

They are dangerous fanatics

4 Likes

Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by duro4chang(m): 10:31am On Sep 24, 2021
You can see what we are going through now.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Henri8: 10:39am On Sep 24, 2021
Ignorance is not an excuse.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Snoolv360(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2021
PdP, Apc unna be one chance
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Reference(m): 10:39am On Sep 24, 2021
fredoooooo:
He's not benefitting ,it's not the goat and yam pdp era

Yes oh.
It is the era of prosperity, of good governance, of safety and security.
And we hope the 'Nigerian Dream' continues.....hahahaha.... the joke is on you guys.... hahahaha... grin grin
Nigeria has never had it sooooo goooood.... grin
At least we can ride trains to amuse ourselves since most amusement parks are abandoned....

2 Likes

Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Ellasure: 10:44am On Sep 24, 2021
The Nigerian people are gullible people, it is only that buhari government has worsened the gullibility to the level of idiocy.

Can Nigeria come out of the mess?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Zainabthegirl1(f): 10:45am On Sep 24, 2021
Good for you people
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by jaxxy(m): 10:51am On Sep 24, 2021
It’s very sad that highly ignorant Apc mislead Nigerians and put us the this disastrous situation.

It is very obvious there are many things they are Ignorant about even after coming into power which has kept the Nation and economy at a standstill.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Naijanascam: 10:56am On Sep 24, 2021
Out of ignorance and you guys are shouting upandan as someone stole una birthright .... holding unnecessary rallies, causing confusion here and there in the name of opposition,...

.na thunder with brimstone go settle una

Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Lawalemi(m): 11:04am On Sep 24, 2021
All of you are mard
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by TearNinja001: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2021
Who's he trying to deceive? grin
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Joromi1: 11:18am On Sep 24, 2021
Party of Fulani Muslim terrorists.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by MNDY(m): 11:32am On Sep 24, 2021
He dey use style blame past government still.
Even if you met an an empty treasury and debt. Does it mean you should go on an uncontrolled reckless borrowing with no economic blueprint to utilize borrowed money on and stop continued borrowing?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by walozanga(m): 12:09pm On Sep 24, 2021
Only a slowpoke talks and force people to believe the wrong thing after having all the education in the world. Mr Man next time do research and have first-hand information B4 feeding ur almajiris rubbish.
Look at his fvcked up face
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Onepeople: 1:06pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jerryherd:
Abokki think say they smart... Now he is speaking well of Goodluck Jonathan
but people like you, made it easy for aboki to have his way.we have not forgotten, i think is now time to support a yurobaman?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Onepeople: 1:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Some of them was showing the change slogan from muddy waters.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Perfectbeing(m): 2:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
I remember when a very good friend of mine was campaigning for a position of SUG in one of the Southern universities. They promised they'll buy school buses for students living in Lagos, and do this and do that.. When they won the election they discovered that the past SUG left less than 2 million in the coffers. They couldn't disclose to the students how much they met (though my friend told me).. I pitied the SUG that time.. Everyone thought they were eating money when actually there wasn't money to eat..

That's why you shouldn't take any President aspirant campaign next year, if first he doesn't admit that Nigeria is broke and what he'll do about that... If anyone says he won't borrow a dime avoid him like a plague else you'll meet another Buhari. If he promises to reduce fuel price or electric bill, he's a big liar.

If he says he'll not borrow let him say how he will get money to build infrastructures. Let him say how he'll make Nigerians patient for at least 3 years before his policies will begin to bear fruits (cos if you think a president can solve Nigeria's problem in one year you're unwise).

Let him identify the major problem and give realistic solutions. Not how he will make the naira equal to $1. Shine your eyes my country people.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Perfectbeing(m): 2:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nauttyprof:
This is a sick excuse.

In Engineering, you always work based on worse case scenario if at all you don't have an idea of the situation of things or not privy to certain information.

It means APC never had any concrete plan on how to create the change they sold to Nigerians
I get you. But sometimes things go out of hand. I had a rich uncle (so I thought). He and his family travels to Dubai for Christmas every year. His children goes to one of the most expensive school in Abuja. It was when he died that we knew he didn't have any savings. When his wife opened the savings they saw only 50k inside.
If you call this man out of the blue that you want 50k, he'll give you 70k. Nobody would believe in any worse case scenario as far as this man was concerned. You'll never think this man have nothing less than 150 million in his account. But las las he saved only 50k with no house. He only had a land that all the people he had helped had to raise money to build a house for his family..

Now tell me, would you assume any worse case scenario here?
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Nauttyprof(m): 2:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
Perfectbeing:
I get you. But sometimes things go out of hand. I had a rich uncle (so I thought). He and his family travels to Dubai for Christmas every year. His children goes to one of the most expensive school in Abuja. It was when he died that we knew he didn't have any savings. When his wife opened the savings they saw only 50k inside.
If you call this man out of the blue that you want 50k, he'll give you 70k. Nobody would believe in any worse case scenario as far as this man was concerned. You'll never think this man have nothing less than 150 million in his account. But las las he saved only 50k with no house. He only had a land that all the people he had helped had to raise money to build a house for his family..

Now tell me, would you assume any worse case scenario here?

When it comes to planning, worse case scenario is ALWAYS applicable. You don't plan assuming everything goes fine. You plan with what if this happens (worst case) what do I do?

In this example you gave, it is a different ball game entirely as it has nothing to do with planning and not related to the issue at hand.

No one goes into a project and say, I will do this with N5,000 based on all available information. He must also look at worse case and set aside more amount. This is why there is something called contingency.

APC never had a plan for the country. They only had a plan to take over power from PDP.
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by chosenwan1(m): 2:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
These demons celebrated when Ignorant folks supported this evil regime.
They bragged out using the infidels vote to attain power.
There is no truth or humanity in them, they claim to pray every time but who do they pray to.
Believe them at your own peril

etokhana:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/486531-2023-we-sold-our-change-agenda-to-nigerians-out-of-ignorance-apc-chieftain.html
Re: Farouk Aliyu: We Sold Our ‘Change’ Agenda To Nigerians Out Of Ignorance by Exceed15: 4:48pm On Sep 24, 2021
I was not deceived by the "change" slogan. I knew it was fraud. Shame on people who got carried away by that and voted for "budestroyer"

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Saraki: Court Of Appeal Ilorin Fixes Judgement For Tomorrow / Beneficiaries Of Tinubu/Shetima-NAIRAXI Transit Scheme Congratulate Bola Tinubu / Amaechi’s Confirmation, Formal Approval Of Corruption – PDP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.