Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,887 members, 7,802,860 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:36 PM

If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) (61565 Views)

Don't Let Your Daughter Be Too Close To Their Pastor- Journalist Advises Mothers / Woman Bought A Gate To Shut Her Baby Out Of The Kitchen, The Baby Did This / Hilarious, See What My Daughter Did To Her Christmas Hair(picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Btruth: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Expressing herself in a wrong way. I'll educate her.

cheesy
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by oliverwrites: 4:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will forever keep that inscription on the car. Anytime my daughters tell me they love me the feeling is often unbelievable.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by kejiwardrobe: 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
correct
superCleanworks:
first, i will gently let her know that my car is not a writing material then i will take her in the car to a shop to buy a big board for her with plenty colour markers. come back home drop her then drive out to console myself with two cold bottles of beer. wahala no dey finish

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by gr8child(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
No be to scratch your own message for her stomach?

Just kidding o.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by henrixx(m): 4:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Honestly I will be happy and appreciate her for the inscription. Though let her know there are better and less destructive ways to pass the message.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by pansophist(m): 4:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
I swear I won't clean it. I'll just leave it like that and drive everywhere with it. But I'll tell her not to do it again.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Oyin2212(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
winterlover:
I will just tell her 21days fasting and prayer starts the next day. We break 7pm daily.
grin
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Oyin2212(m): 4:58pm On Sep 24, 2021
FahBuLous:
Nothing , I will hug her very tight, then say to her "Come let's go do it to your mother's car too" grin grin grin
grin grin
No be you go pay. You dey do yourself
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by OkuFaba(m): 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
FalseProphet1:
Cute child...I'll hug and kiss her, then buy her a toy car.

This I have seen.
we no see with you oo
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by FahBuLous: 4:59pm On Sep 24, 2021
Oyin2212:

grin grin
No be you go pay. You dey do yourself
She has a car, so she can pay for herself... grin grin
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by elonmuskbaby: 5:00pm On Sep 24, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So long say no be me send am that message,she go must collect undecided

wetin you wan give am? the kid is innocently showing you love.however the only time I can get mad and infuriated is if the kids aren't mine and did that. the parents must pay for the damages
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Emmymecus: 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
the love she love me is more than the money I will use to repaint it
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by ovcwality(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
I don't have daughter, I will leave the writing there, wound clean it
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Mbaku(m): 5:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Joummjoumm:
I will marry her off immediately

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Chiffy: 5:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
I swear i will leave the car like that and be driving it. Her love is more important to me than the entire global car manufacturing industry. As long as she doesn't go use screwdriver on other people's cars
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Hezzyluv: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kobojunkie:
Go sit in one corner and cry my eyes out for forgetting to teach her that using screwdrivers to write your feelings on cars is not acceptable. undecided

Don't mind him. Let him be clamming oyibo there
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Kobojunkie: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
bullabong:
poor man!! I will drive the car like that happily.
You mean if the car she did that to is your car, right? undecided

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Daroldigits: 5:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
The contents of the message will not allow me to do anything

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Aburada: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
As long as its he he loves, no wahala

But if na “ I love my mom” she write, na there me and him go get problem

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Chiffy: 5:04pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tyranny:
Whatchu gonna do if your little daughter did that to your brand new vehicle? Spank her, kick her, pat her, hug her, disown her or prob'ly put her behind bars? What really are you going to do?

#funTime;
#noChildTalk;
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!!

@Op. You sef you are mad. Na because of scratch on car, na im you dey give options for disowning and putting behind bars
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Ikpongiton: 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
I will peck her kissand wink wink at her.
She did the right and anyone who sees the car will acknowledge the true love she has for her father grin

PS it will serve as a turn off to some of those silly husband snatcher,once they discovers he has a child tongue
just say that you sent her .
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by israelmao(m): 5:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
You have to hug her and tell her where best to scribble such compliment next time.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Mydazz(m): 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Depends on where it's coming from,...... place of love of mischievousness
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Hamiltonii: 5:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
I love her.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by bmdmix11: 5:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
go n write on mums car too n all d neighbours
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Mayflowa(m): 5:10pm On Sep 24, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
I will peck her kissand wink wink at her.
She did the right and anyone who sees the car will acknowledge the true love she has for her father grin

PS it will serve as a turn off to some of those silly husband snatcher,once they discovers he has a child tongue

You must know husband snatchers do not care if a man has kids. The more the man is loved by the family, the more the snatcher wants to have him to herself
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by OlawaleBammie: 5:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
grin grin grin
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed
So long say no be me send am that message,she go must collect undecided

grin grin ;Dweyrey
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Edopesin: 5:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Tyranny:
Whatchu gonna do if your little daughter did that to your brand new vehicle? Spank her, kick her, pat her, hug her, disown her or prob'ly put her behind bars? What really are you going to do?

#funTime;
#noChildTalk;
#noBadVibe;
#noBadEnergy;
#noAds;
#noSpamming;
#noDerailing;
#TGIF!!!

I love you too baby, then 24 hours later I'll seriously warn her making sure understands it's bad to break things, then calm her sobbing

I never born sha but it will be close to these

1 Like

Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Princeadebayo11(m): 5:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
I will just say:
That's good of you, oya let's go to mummy's car also.
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Edopesin: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
Chiffy:

@Op. You sef you are mad. Na because of scratch on car, na im you dey give options for disowning and putting behind bars

You were supposed to laugh at that
Re: If Your Daughter Did This To Your Car, What Would You Do? (Photo) by Mynd44: 5:23pm On Sep 24, 2021
obembet:

What If the grandparents is late?
God parents

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Husband Catches His Pregnant Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Uganda Hospital / Excited Mom Rolls On The Floor As Son Returns To Enugu After 5 Years In The US / President Buhari should see this! I'm in Tears..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.