Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,771 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:18 PM

Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar (81397 Views)

Delta Poly Students Use Convoy Of Expensive Cars For Their Graduation Party / Delta Poly Students Celebrate Exit Of Rector By Sweeping Main Gate (Pictures) / Adegboye Olatunji: I Was Charmed By Cultists – Ilaro Poly SUG President (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by TurnNewLeaf: 1:13pm On Sep 25, 2021
[s]
safarigirl:

Very shallow individuals, some of the comments on the first page are very embarrassing, from the ones making assumptions of her age because of her size, to the ones talking about a possible sexual affair between herself and the Rector or lecturers because of her newly acquired post.

Age shaming, body shaming, slutshaming, the three arms of Misogyny with Nigerian men. If a guy had won this position, nobody would be talking about him sleeping with anybody

Disgusting lot
[/s] Shut up your opinion is not needed
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by abbey621(m): 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
Yet we wonder why ladies don't aspire for leadership positions in this country. Never mind if the lady is actually brilliant or a great leader, all that matters is the way she looks.....SHAME!

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by streetfabulous: 1:19pm On Sep 25, 2021
grin grin Looks like he was threatened to make sure he shows up.

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by ensamy(m): 1:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
But it's Poly technic na
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by princewarri1985: 1:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
this woman na old warri and retired jaguda and them non dey waste time before them burst person head and even the rector go dey fear her too
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by GODWINGODSON(m): 1:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Yahoo boy.

in 2017 at Abuja dei dei building material market. I went into a shop to buy buildiñg materia, the owner of the shop was a mad man I used to know, at holy ghost enugu.

I got to know that he was never a mad man, he was just acting for time. in exchange for loads of spiritual money.

since that day every mad man has become a suspect
I don't understand o. Shey na yahoo method be that?
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Sebastine1994(m): 1:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
GODWINGODSON:

I don't understand o. Shey na yahoo method be that?

Exactly

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Makanaki127: 1:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
Is the rector pink long sleeve for me grin
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by OGHENAOGIE(m): 1:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Vulcanheph:
This one shock me oh.... The grandma no even shame self to come dey struggle post with her children agemates.
is she not a student?? Why do u guys have fixation on age too much
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by lexy2014: 2:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
Akporo1234:
Update from

Nigerian internet users have expressed their great surprises towards recent photos of the newly elected SUG President of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, Comr. Choice Christopher with the school Rector Buldr. Prof. Emmanuel A.

The photos appeared online after the pretty lady celebrated emerging the female SUG president of the institution, Siggy reports.

She said, “With my Rector, Buldr. Prof. Emmanuel A. and my humble self. WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOESN’T TRULY EXIST. #Choiceberry.”

The photos quickly circulated online for obvious reasons, people couldn’t tell the rector from the SUG president due to their contrasting physical looks.

A Facebook user identified as Comr. Emmy Boo shared photos of the duo with an emoji that expresses shock.

Reposting the photo of the rector and SUG president on Facebook, Oparaji Franklyn wondered, "“Pls who is the Rector and Who is the SUG President?”

Many social media users have since dropped funny comments to the photo on page as they all wonder the same thing grin

https:///see-photos-of-new-delta-poly-sug-president-that-caused-uproar-online/

where are the "many users" that have dropped funny comments? your first sentence tells us the name of the Rector and u told us the SUG president is a "she". so what exactly is the joke or the message you want us to grab?

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by descarado: 2:33pm On Sep 25, 2021
Pull down syndrome cos a woman won a seat that has male tags only.

The way these guys are going with their inferiority complex, women are getting bolder and bolder by the day. Let us all live to witness the most intense battle between men and women of Nigeria in the next ten yrs.

Until you fix how you belittle yourself among white, Chinese, Caucasian etc men instead of obsessing over your sisters, you will continue to be a shadow of yourself and others will continue to Lord over you.
You want challenge, face men like you world over instead of licking their boom like you all do.

Why Nigeria is in shambles. Your president, a man is out there begging for money as usualfrom men like him and you guys see nothing g with it. Low iq kinda men. Go and read Ghanaian president broadcast at 74th UN General assembly and feel sorry for yourselves.
We don't have men anymore. Only cry babies.
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Daverich2006: 2:49pm On Sep 25, 2021
The future is femail.
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by adonis89(m): 2:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
So what is wrong here?
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by adebwalex(m): 2:54pm On Sep 25, 2021
Akporo1234:
Update from

Nigerian internet users have expressed their great surprises towards recent photos of the newly elected SUG President of Delta State Polytechnic, Ozoro, Comr. Choice Christopher with the school Rector Buldr. Prof. Emmanuel A.

The photos appeared online after the pretty lady celebrated emerging the female SUG president of the institution, Siggy reports.

She said, “With my Rector, Buldr. Prof. Emmanuel A. and my humble self. WHAT GOD CANNOT DO, DOESN’T TRULY EXIST. #Choiceberry.”

The photos quickly circulated online for obvious reasons, people couldn’t tell the rector from the SUG president due to their contrasting physical looks.

A Facebook user identified as Comr. Emmy Boo shared photos of the duo with an emoji that expresses shock.

Reposting the photo of the rector and SUG president on Facebook, Oparaji Franklyn wondered, "“Pls who is the Rector and Who is the SUG President?”

Many social media users have since dropped funny comments to the photo on page as they all wonder the same thing grin

https:///see-photos-of-new-delta-poly-sug-president-that-caused-uproar-online/
. Do you mean this grandpa Na SUG PRESIDENT?? grin grin grin
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Habib101: 2:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
flyingfvck:
When I dey UNILAG, I dey reason myself say I be latecomer in my late 20s.

Now look at this aunty flaunting what I was ashamed of.

Everything na mind set for this life aswear
Well said
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by mabea: 3:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Yahoo boy.

in 2017 at Abuja dei dei building material market. I went into a shop to buy buildiñg materia, the owner of the shop was a mad man I used to know, at holy ghost enugu.

I got to know that he was never a mad man, he was just acting for time. in exchange for loads of spiritual money.

Liar
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by gonkin(m): 3:37pm On Sep 25, 2021
Hmmm, this one na 1tonne, organic tank.
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Nobody: 4:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
MufasaLion:
grin grin grin

So this man will come out tomorrow and start chanting "The youth is the future". Imagine this old man occupying SUG post.
The man is the rector and the lady the sug president
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 25, 2021
bragamycin:
Na PHD student be this ?
No, na doctorate.
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by NewLola(f): 4:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
THIS IS OGWASH-IKWU POLYTECHNIC RECTOR AND THE BUILDINGS ARE OGWAS TOO

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by philus66(m): 5:15pm On Sep 25, 2021
flyingfvck:
When I dey UNILAG, I dey reason myself say I be latecomer in my late 20s.

Now look at this aunty flaunting what I was ashamed of.

Everything na mind set for this life aswear
true talk my brother abi sister
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Starzo: 5:57pm On Sep 25, 2021
safarigirl:

Very shallow individuals, some of the comments on the first page are very embarrassing, from the ones making assumptions of her age because of her size, to the ones talking about a possible sexual affair between herself and the Rector or lecturers because of her newly acquired post.

Age shaming, body shaming, slutshaming, the three arms of Misogyny with Nigerian men. If a guy had won this position, nobody would be talking about him sleeping with anybody

Disgusting lot

Keep quiet if u can not reason and Express your opinions without it being clouded by emotional sentiments.

If it was a guy having a kinder older/advanced age look in her position,he would get ridiculed too. Or did you not see comments mocking the rector's look and outfit as well??..how someone even posted that he looked like ' a class rep in a night school'??

You people just wanted to claim victim hood in everything. Always shouting the world is against you cuz you have a vagina...Very disgusting mentality and mindset

Teuh!!!!
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by FashionCookie(f): 7:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
cheesy ;DThis one na mummy o...shuuh
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by GoldHorse(m): 8:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Honestly I even think the story was about the man grin grin cheesy... till went back to read the story cheesy
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Rimsd(m): 11:21pm On Sep 25, 2021
If she's not married with 6kids, I like her and please get me her contact shocked
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Coolgent(m): 7:32am On Sep 26, 2021
Sebastine1994:
Yahoo boy.

Serious?
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Coolgent(m): 7:34am On Sep 26, 2021
This should be consider a challenge to our youth who think they are to old to go back to school
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Kindledlight(m): 4:56pm On Sep 27, 2021
And the lady is standing as if she is the rector and the man is the SUG President.

Nawaoo
Re: Photos Of Choice Christopher, New Delta Poly SUG President That Caused Uproar by Liposure: 5:15pm On Sep 29, 2021
FashionCookie:
cheesy ;DThis one na mummy o...shuuh
She reminds me of my lecturer in school who was very big and thick.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Opinion: Courses That Are Easy To Obtain A FIRST CLASS Degree / Mmesoma Ejikeme Opens Up After JAMB Accused Her Of Forging JAMB Result / Is This Lady One Of The Reasons Bowen Students Were Afraid Of The Drug Test?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.