Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,926 members, 7,803,006 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 07:11 AM

Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi (37069 Views)

Meet Prof. Nnenna Oti: The Hero Of Abia Governorship Election / Pantami's FUTO Professorial Fraud And Odious Comparisons By Farooq Kperogi / Aisha Buhari Shares Video Of Pantami Crying During One Of His Sermons (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by khaifa(f): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Can we allow investigations by ASUU and other bodies to be concluded before we sacrifice these people? The school has made its case so it is only fair that their position is scrutinized in line with international best practices before their names are dragged in the mud. The way this Kperogi guy carry this matter sha

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by JOemmy(m): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
This corrupt woman just rubbished the name of that great institution.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Evercurious(f): 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
SmartPolician:
I cannot blame this woman entirely because she was dealing with a higher office. Even Pantami admitted that Buhari was directly involved.

Pls dont say so...She had the option of refusing it... What rubbish.. I wonder why and how this woman emerged as the VC... who even know here for that school sef if not her usual school of agriculture and agriculture technology.
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Terrier99: 5:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Rename Douglas House to Pantami House

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Reference(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
Honestly, Nigeria has bigger problems than this.
Folks, winter is coming.
The economy is about to hit serious storms.
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Evercurious(f): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
khaifa:
Can we allow investigations by ASUU and other bodies to be concluded before we sacrifice these people? The school has made its case so it is only fair that their position is scrutinized in line with international best practices before their names are dragged in the mud. The way this Kperogi guy carry this matter sha

Investigation or no investigation... We all know that everything about it is just wrong... Haabaaa

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by olaboy33(m): 5:27pm On Sep 24, 2021
The world knows nothing works the way it should in Nigeria. That's why nothing gotten from Nigeria is hardly recognised and critically questioned.

Degrees, vaccination, travel luggage....

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Evercurious(f): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
JOemmy:
This corrupt woman just rubbished the name of that great institution.

Naa her own name and that of her department she rubbish.. By the time we re done with her, she ll leave that VC position and take up another in the north. Corrupt and ugly woman

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by WaffenSS(m): 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The VC is even a woman

What a shame.
See her shinning her teeth like a child been offered chocolate. She knew she was going with a brown envelope.

Fraudfessors

Did you get your certificate the same way?
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Tekwado: 5:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
What a country.
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Shame on you, Nnenna Oti. Shame on you for desecrating the FUTO brand for a pot of porridge. The Alumni will fight with all they’ve got to restore the dignity of their alma mater.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by khaifa(f): 5:29pm On Sep 24, 2021
Evercurious:

Investigation or no investigation... We all know that everything about it is just wrong... Haabaaa

And what is the basis for this ur assertion?
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Evercurious(f): 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jupiter7:

All the male VCs who previously occupied that position, have they not been doing same thing? All of them did same thing!! Na becos na woman now, all of una don dey shout upandan. Sha Sha I still blame her, she would have used her tenure to stop it.

Which one did they do? Or which have you heard of before now?
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by sisibuma: 5:30pm On Sep 24, 2021
This Nnenna of a woman should be banished for making Professorship to be money for hand, back for ground.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Evercurious(f): 5:31pm On Sep 24, 2021
khaifa:

And what is the basis for this ur assertion?

Madam or oga if that school isn't your alma mater, pls just keep your opinion to yourself..
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Evercurious(f): 5:32pm On Sep 24, 2021
sisibuma:
This Nnenna of a woman should be banished for making Professorship to be money for hand, back for ground.

That's it... imagine this nonsense... What this how she got hers?
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by LegalWolf: 5:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
Charmingrascal:
The VC is even a woman

What a shame.
See her shinning her teeth like a child been offered chocolate. She knew she was going with a brown envelope.

Fraudfessors

What a shame for the vc to be woman or what the heck are you saying?

cc: Gerrard59 is this the backward mentality you’re breeding amongst ur people?
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:34pm On Sep 24, 2021

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Evercurious(f): 5:35pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jupiter7:

My friend go and check your records, they are too numerous to mention.... Just scroll back on nairaland previous records. Do you even know they have special University convocation for VIPs.

Name them and dont tell me to scroll anything
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
thatsleepboy1:

What an embarrassment
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by proeast(m): 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
This woman is a total disgrace. First time a woman is made VC of my Alma mater and she wants to destroy the reputation of FUTO. She is very ugly both in looks and in deeds.

Shame on her!!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by thatsleepboy1: 5:40pm On Sep 24, 2021
Joysticks:

You're very funny. No be wetin I write o.
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by shankara7: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
I still remember how the students from FUTO talked about the fraud and how they used money to buy their ways for m the management of this school during my nysc camping exercise

It is not a big surprise to me that the management can still extend these fraudulent activities to Patami
You are a chronic liar from the pit of hell.. You can't use money to buy marks in FUTO.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by hosemujica: 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
After his treatment of women he was given professorship by a woman vc? Telling.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by tnerro1(m): 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
NaijaCoverBlog:
Money Is Good

Abeg tell them again grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by jubrilELsudan: 5:45pm On Sep 24, 2021
IT'S VERY OBVIOUS THAT PANT AMI LO RU KO JESU FVCKED HER.
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by Solsix(m): 5:47pm On Sep 24, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:
I still remember how the students from FUTO talked about the fraud and how they used money to buy their ways for m the management of this school during my nysc camping exercise

It is not a big surprise to me that the management can still extend these fraudulent activities to Patami
Stop generalizing, am a futotite I never parted my money for anything same with most futo graduate

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by 36STATES: 5:52pm On Sep 24, 2021
Buhari and his men put Uzodinma there.

Uzodinma put the VC there.

VC put Pantami one of Buhari's man there.

That's how it works.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by perdollar(m): 5:53pm On Sep 24, 2021
And he lock up him wife for house bc just like Afghanistan men, them dey fear d power of a free woman
Re: Pictures Of Pantami & FUTO VC, Nnenna Oti As Shared By Farooq Kperogi by UARBIAFRAODUA: 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
IKBARUTEN11:

Oga this one na lie...you can't use money to buy marks in Futo abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries / Tinubu Instructed Us To Work For Sanwo-olu's Emergence As Governor -APC Elders / More Pics Of GEJ & GMB, With Abdulsalami Abubakar In Abuja Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.