Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,290 members, 7,807,984 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! (43650 Views)

Men Are Afraid To Date Me. They Think I Am A Transgender - Bearded Tanzanian / She Said She Can't Date Me Because "I'm Too Clean". What Do I Do? / If You Can't Shift My Womb, I Won't Date Or Marry You - Pretty Slay Queen (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Omicron007: 2:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
I have heard about Body Counts before but I did not think it was that serious until I met one girl recently.
She wanted something serious between us but she said she can't date me unless my Body Count is less than 5.

For some who haven't come across the term before.
Simply put, body count is the number of people you have had sex with. It does not matter how intimate the make out was, or how much stuff you have done with someone, if there hasn't been penetration, it does not count as sex in this context.

Body count here refers only to the number of people you have had penetrative sex with.

So my question is this.
Is it necessary to know your partner's body count?
Do you know your Body Count?

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Davash222(m): 2:39pm On Sep 24, 2021
.she said she can't date me unless my Body Count is less than 5.

A girl with over 300 body count wants a guy with body count less than 5 undecided

What do we call this now

426 Likes 29 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by nokspos: 2:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
ask her , local or inter state?

123 Likes 13 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Iamemma(m): 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2021
Simple!

Agree you have a body count of less than 5

282 Likes 16 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by falcon01: 2:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
Omicron007:
I have heard about Body Counts before but I did not think it was that serious until I met one girl recently.
She wanted something serious between us but she said she can't date me unless my Body Count is less than 5.

Simply put, body count is the number of people you have had sex with. It does not matter how intimate the make out was, or how much stuff you have done with someone, if there hasn't been penetration, it does not count as sex in this context.

Body count here refers only to the number of people you have had penetrative sex with.

So my question is this.
tell her lies, it doesn't matter, but most importantly Leave her and leave women Take control Of your Grind.

85 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Magnoliaa(f): 2:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
I love her. Just help me tell her this, OP.

That's standards... kiss smiley wink

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Kobojunkie: 3:01pm On Sep 24, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]
A girl with over 300 body count wants a guy with body count less than 5 undecided
What do we call this now
Having standards! undecided

43 Likes 4 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Omicron007: 3:02pm On Sep 24, 2021
Magnoliaa:
I love her. Just help me tell her this, OP.

That's standards... kiss smiley wink

Nawao.
These standards are high!

3 Likes

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Jeon(f): 3:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
Omicron007:

So my question is this.

I can't date anyone that own 1 bodycount it's so irritating..
Just be bodycount free...

36 Likes 7 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Davash222(m): 3:05pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jeon:

I can't date anyone that own 1 bodycount it's so irritating..
Just be bodycount free...
Says a vaginarian with over 300 body count.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Jeon(f): 3:07pm On Sep 24, 2021
Davash222:

Says a vaginarian with over 300 body count.

Plus ur dad making it 1billion count.

How many times did I warned you to stay away from my mention?

38 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Jeon(f): 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
Take it or leave it...

I have said and made my rules.. Can't flow with misused body...

And I really appreciate the Lord for giving me Libra sign as a star sign cuz we don't take shitz.. ..

#ITLIBRASEASON.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by aluyapreston: 3:08pm On Sep 24, 2021
I think i will use this as my standard

Girls are the ones at the receiving end of body count madness. your serious girlfriend don get reach 20 before she decide to settle down and now when she see fool like you, she dey cut sex give you once in two weeks. any girl above 1 count, once i find out i will play along. once i am done i will dump her. no two ways about am

50 Likes 11 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Davash222(m): 3:11pm On Sep 24, 2021
Jeon:

Plus ur dad making it 1billion count.

How many times did I warned you to stay away from my mention?
My dad is late. You sleep with dead people

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Jeon(f): 3:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Davash222:

My dad is late. You sleep with dead people

So why telling me? Abi nah me kill am?

You said I slept with 300 people + ur dad making them 1billion plus counting...

5 Likes

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by thesicilian: 3:17pm On Sep 24, 2021
Which one is body count again. Are you people assassins?

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by SmartPolician: 4:03pm On Sep 24, 2021
I smell lies.

How would a gurl know if a guy has has or hasn't slept with a woman before?

Body count used to be a military phrase until some end-time people changed the meaning.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Body_count

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by TearNinja001: 4:18pm On Sep 24, 2021
What's the use? It isn't necessary
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by AutoChick4U(f): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Ask me this question and I'll simply subtract d number welllllll.

2 Likes

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by arthurwillia(m): 5:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Ask me this question and I'll simply subtract d number welllllll.
why?
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by iRepNaija1: 6:51pm On Sep 24, 2021
Either tell her the truth or let her go. If she isn't meant for you then she's not meant for you. All of us have our own standards.

8 Likes

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Akpuobi1: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
AND YOU CAME TO REPORT HER HERE. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT TO TELL HER?
cool cool cool
cool cool cool
cool cool cool
cool cool cool

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by iRepNaija1: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
The issue with this body count thing is that it's a double standard. Generally speaking, it's okay for a guy to have slept with many people. Some of them even have the luxury of forgetting who they've slept with. But women, whose value as a person is seen through how conservative or how promiscuous she is, her looks, body type, level of attractiveness, and how many sêx partners she's had, there is always a need to hide this information to ensure she receives validation from friends, potential love interests, or significant others.

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Emu4life(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
FORNICATORS, awon "Jesus died for our sins"

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Opeyemic01: 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
Davash222:
[b][/b]

What do we call this now

Lol..improper fraction

3 Likes

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Dididrumz(m): 6:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
Mtcheeeeew.
Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Midas01: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Good....she doesn't want a brolosho.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by Ayotemide(f): 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
LOL, that's a first. Interesting to hear though, such amazing standards.

8 Likes

Re: She Won't Date Me Until I Tell Her My Body Count! by oso92: 6:56pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wahala

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

8 Wrong Things Girls Check Before Marrying A Guy / Cherry Entafield: Corper Doctor Under Fire For Shaking Her Boobs / South African Lady Warns Broke Guys Not To Like Her Photo, Twitter Users Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.