Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

People Deserve the Kind of Leaders they have - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People Deserve the Kind of Leaders they have (372 Views)

Anambra: Proper Infrastructure Not Luxury, Our People Deserve It - Azuka Okwuosa / Jubril Martins-Kuye Was A Highly Observant Leader Of Leaders - Segun Showunmi / Tight Security At National Assembly Ahead Of Inauguration, Election Of Leaders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

People Deserve the Kind of Leaders they have by constancefriday(m): 3:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
Nigeria turns 61

My Beloved People constantly complain about bad leaders but no one votes for Kingsley Moghalu, Pat Utomi, Fela Durotoye, or Omoyele Sowore during the elections.

Check history; Some Kind Folks who gave themselves selflessly died like rats.

I won't mention some names to avoid discouraging others or hurting the feelings of their families.

Who are the People supporting the bad ones while despising the good ones?

My dear you've already donated 60% of your blood for them manage the 40% Wey remain make u no die.

Kindness is a choice but most People don't know that the person who's being good/kind made a choice to be good.

"If you don't like the kind of Leaders you have, stop ranting on Social Media, and Radio/TV stations, go get your PVC and vote for the right persons come 2023."

Happy Independence Day!

Enjoy this YouTube Video about Youth Repression in Nigeria.
-
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GHS0OtHsxow

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: People Deserve the Kind of Leaders they have by mercycarl: 3:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
constancefriday:
My Beloved People constantly complain about bad leaders but no one votes for Kingsley Moghalu, Pat Utomi, Fela Durotoye, or Omoyele Sowore during the elections.

I won't mention some names to avoid discouraging others or hurting the feelings of their families.

My dear you've already donated 60% of your blood for them manage the 40% Wey remain make u no die.

Kindness is a choice but most People don't know that the person who's being good/kind made a choice to be good.

"If you don't like the kind of Leaders you have, stop ranting on Social Media, and Radio/TV stations, go get your PVC and vote for the right persons come 2023."

Happy Independence Day!

-
Re: People Deserve the Kind of Leaders they have by stephieok: 12:30pm On Sep 25, 2021
constancefriday:
Nigeria turns 61

Happy Independence Day!

-
Re: People Deserve the Kind of Leaders they have by Nigeriadondie: 1:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
tongue It beats my imagination that Nigerians are the way they are. They are not smart.

(1) (Reply)

Unknown Gunmen Is Now Synonymous With IPOB / Why Nigeria Should Adopt Electronic Voting – El-rufai / Ugm And The Disappearance Of Checkpoints

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.