Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,498 members, 7,801,298 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:28 PM

Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja (4421 Views)

Pastor Wiseman Daniel Riding Bicycle & Security Personnel Following Him (Photo) / Tb Joshua's Son Wiseman Daniel Release Prophecies For Nations / Ekiti 2018: Why We Should Not Joke With Tb Joshua's Prophetic Warning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 4:12pm On Sep 24, 2021
Two days prayer meeting for all nations with Wiseman Daniel in Abuja.
Coming up on the 24th and 25th of September, 2021
God has set aside these two days to visit many nations and and individuals suffering from various sicknesses and diseases.

While Prophet T.B. Joshua was here on earth, he tutored, mentored, and groomed people popularly known as the Wisemen, of which by God’s grace, I am one of those Wisemen. Based on human nature, I would have loved for Prophet T.B. Joshua to live to witness this day, but man disposes; God disposes. I want to assure you as one of his living legacies, I will live to continue from where he stopped.

https://www.thisdaylive.com/index.php/2021/08/17/prophet-wiseman-daniel-to-storm-abuja-for-international-prayer-meeting/

1 Like

Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by Sebastine1994(m): 4:15pm On Sep 24, 2021
wow

the young shall grow
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 4:16pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wiseman Daniel arrives at the Nnamdi Azikiwe International Airport in Abuja, Nigeria for the Prayer Meeting for All Nations where international visitors gathered to celebrate Jesus in the life of His servant.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by Snitch24(m): 4:21pm On Sep 24, 2021
Scoan
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by Snitch24(m): 4:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
Scoan ??
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 4:24pm On Sep 24, 2021
Wiseman Daniel Ministering live.

1 Like

Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 4:25pm On Sep 24, 2021
Snitch24:
Scoan
Wiseman Daniel ministries.
A.K.A Everlasting Light of Hope International Ministries (ELOHIM)
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by cybersoldiers: 4:26pm On Sep 24, 2021
KEVIND:
Two days prayer meeting for all nations with Wiseman Daniel in Abuja.
Coming up on the 24th and 25th of September, 2021
God has set aside these two days to visit many nations and and individuals suffering from various sicknesses and diseases.

He's my neighbor.

Very humble man.

2 Likes

Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by heniford2: 4:28pm On Sep 24, 2021
That woman TB Joshua wife has messed up SCAON of all Nation the church they empty like this naw undecided chia fear power drunken woman claiming right up and down
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 4:33pm On Sep 24, 2021
heniford2:
That woman TB Joshua wife has messed up SCAON of all Nation the church they empty like this naw undecided chia fear power drunken woman claiming right up and down
Don't say what you don't know about bro.
This is not SCOAN
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by heniford2: 4:37pm On Sep 24, 2021
KEVIND:

educate me more on what's going on undecided undecided
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by heniford2: 4:54pm On Sep 24, 2021
KEVIND:

This is not SCOAN
so what is wise man doing dia the dude went and created his own church took the whole members his master labored for wow!! Africa undecided

1 Like

Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by AngelicBeing: 5:14pm On Sep 24, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by AutoChick4U(f): 5:42pm On Sep 24, 2021
cybersoldiers:

He's my neighbor.

Very humble man.
hmm mm
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 6:22pm On Sep 24, 2021
"While Prophet T.B. Joshua was here on earth, he tutored, mentored, and groomed people popularly known as the Wisemen, of which by God’s grace, I am one of those Wisemen. Based on human nature, I would have loved for Prophet T.B. Joshua to live to witness this day, but man proposes; God disposes . I want to assure you as one of his living legacies, I will live to continue from where he stopped." - Wiseman Daniel

1 Like

Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by Snitch24(m): 7:55pm On Sep 24, 2021
KEVIND:

Wiseman Daniel ministries.
A.K.A Everlasting Light of Hope International Ministries (ELOHIM)

Yeah I mean his he from
Scoan
Pertaining to the name (wise man)
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by Snitch24(m): 7:57pm On Sep 24, 2021
Kevind ??
You're a wise man ?
Pls pray for me
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 4:58am On Sep 25, 2021
Snitch24:
Kevind ??
You're a wise man ?
Pls pray for me
I'm not but you can reach the Man of God through the following medium:
https://m.facebook.com/wisemandanielofficial/
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by Snitch24(m): 8:51am On Sep 25, 2021
KEVIND:

I'm not but you can reach the Man of God through the following medium:
https://m.facebook.com/wisemandanielofficial/
No
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 9:15am On Sep 26, 2021
Update
Day 2
Wiseman Daniel coming into the midst of the people at Day 2 of the Prayer Meeting for All Nations riding on a bicycle.
“...God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.” - James 4:6

A nation that neglects God, neglects love. In other words, a nation that neglects love, neglects God because God is love.

Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 9:21am On Sep 26, 2021
Cervical and lumbar spondylosis were no match for the authority of the name of Jesus as Wiseman Daniel prayed for this man. As the power of God flowed through his body, he was instantly healed and began walking with out the walking aid he once depended on.

Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 9:23am On Sep 26, 2021
Nine long years of pain instantly became a thing of the past as Jesus Christ healed this lady of Lumbar Spondylosis through the prayers of Wiseman Daniel at The Prayer Meeting For All Nations.

Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 9:25am On Sep 26, 2021
The age of miricles has not passed. This lady was healed of difficulty in walking after a simple prayer from Wiseman Daniel in name above all names, the powerful name of Jesus Christ!

Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 9:27am On Sep 26, 2021
Day 2
As Wiseman Daniel started praying during the mass prayer, every chain that satan used to connect himself to the people was broken, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ!

Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 11:32am On Sep 26, 2021
Day 3

Thanksgiving Service with Wiseman Daniel.

Wiseman Daniel arrives at the Thanks Giving Service at the Abuja Velodrome!

https://www.facebook.com/wisemandanielofficial/videos/576826910179971/

Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 3:52pm On Sep 26, 2021
Kathern and her husband Regan came to The Prayer Meeting for All Nations in Abuja all the way from the USA. Their marriage of ten years was experiencing problems. They couldn’t stay together longer than three months and even when they did, there was constant fighting. They even stayed separated for seven years. Her husband was in London, and she was alone with their three children struggling financially. When she came to the Prayer Meeting for All Nations, the evil spirit behind their marital problems manifested when Wiseman Daniel prayed for her. She was then set free in the name of Jesus Christ. Since her deliverance, she says it feels as if she has fallen in love with her husband all over again. Her husband also testified that he saw Prophet T.B. Joshua in a dream where he said that his son Wiseman Daniel was going to transform his life. He never met Prophet T.B. Joshua and didn’t even know what Wiseman Daniel looked like before coming for the service. He was delighted that Jesus Christ had restored his marriage. Their friend Amanda also testified to the goodness of God in their lives. Yes, there is never a problem that Jesus Christ cannot solve!

Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by Habiyo: 4:38pm On Sep 26, 2021
It was wholesome . God moves in the midst of his people. I am glad, I was one of the people. I got my deliverances and healing instantly. Elohim!!!!
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by Nonexisting1: 5:14pm On Sep 26, 2021
Does he have his own ministry now or what and why the fucck are policemen following MOGs around like polithieftians? angry
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by LilMissFavvy(f): 5:31pm On Sep 26, 2021
:oLooks like scoan ain't seen nothing yet, may God have mercy on scoan.
KEVIND:
Update
Day 2
Wiseman Daniel coming into the midst of the people at Day 2 of the Prayer Meeting for All Nations riding on a bicycle.
“...God resists the proud, But gives grace to the humble.” - James 4:6

A nation that neglects God, neglects love. In other words, a nation that neglects love, neglects God because God is love.
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by deleo16(m): 10:32pm On Sep 26, 2021
Nice one
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 6:49am On Sep 27, 2021
LilMissFavvy:
:oLooks like scoan ain't seen nothing yet, may God have mercy on scoan.

Wiseman Daniel appreciating God and his mentor, Prophet TB Joshua after his release, 2020

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGgGbkdilRU
Re: Prayer Meeting With TB Joshua's son Wiseman Daniel at Velodrome, Abuja by KEVIND: 12:08pm On Sep 27, 2021
The Everlasting light Of Hope International Ministry (The ELOHIM) is a ministry given by revelation to Wiseman Daniel, at the prayer mountain, where he went to seek the face of God on what to do next after his release from The Synagogue Church Of Nations by his mentor, in person of Senior Prophet T.B. Joshua, precisely on the 20th of March 2020.
Immediately Wiseman Daniel was released from the SCOAN by Prophet T.B. Joshua, he proceeded to a quiet place( a prayer mountain). After spending some days, the revelation about his ministry came and the name of the ministry was clearly revealed to him as, THE EVERLASTING LIGHT OF HOPE INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY. TO God be the glory.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PASTOR AIO, Let's Discuss IFA. / Now That Want To Be A Christian, Should I Stop Listening To Non-gospel Music? / Bible Said Jesus Will Go To HELL

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.