Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,693 members, 7,802,025 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:06 AM

Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 (28306 Views)

Manchester United Vs Aston Villa (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 / Chelsea Vs Manchester City (0 - 1) On 25th September 2021 / Watford Vs Liverpool (3 - 0) On 29th February 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by MrColdsweat: 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

We have the bragging rights, yes because we beat them thrice in a spin. Tell me whoelse has done that against Pep. Y'all were expecting a 3 to 4-nil scoreline abi? You guys should press high next week please and collect another 4-1, I nor fit wait to laugh abeg.

In 2017, liverpool won city 3 consecutive times. And yes, we pressed Hugh against city all those times, everytime.

God forbid liverpool park bus against city, small boys of yesterday.

Only small teams in the champions park the bus.

In epl, Chelsea is the only team that parks the bus Every Time.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by crazygod(m): 9:00pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

That's quality football man. The best teams try to outscore each other.
Brentford has taught you how to play football. You don't just block your post with 8players praying for counter, hoping your opponents make mistake.

That's hospital football mehn.

Like for full 90 mins, zero shot on target, zero shot off target....

Disgraceful from Chelsea.
I swear. Today, Brentford earned my respect. I thought they will park bus like what other teams (apart from Man city) does to Liverpool. But they came out. Matched us speed for speed, press for press. No respect at all for Liverpool. I guess the defense didnt expect that, that is why they folded today. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Numerouno94(m): 9:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
Soulvein:
Fans like you who make comparison between Fred, a defensive midfielder and Vab De Beek an attacking midfielder, need to be tutored about football. It seems most of you just comment on social media based on what you all read from other people. This is not say that Fred has been fantastic, but VDBK is never a replacement for Fred!

Mr tutor, pls read again i never said VDB shuld b replaced wit Fred. I was trying to point out the issue of Ole using two DM "Fred nd Scot" in a game while a player like VDB is languishing on the bench. In some games, one of Fred or Scott culd b dropped to accommodate VDB nd Fernandez in AM. Some of u re to quick to attack nd show how woke u re. I don't usually reply negative mentions, jux had to reply u cos u obviously misinterpreted my mention. Peace.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:03pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

That's quality football man. The best teams try to outscore each other.

Brentford has taught you how to play football. You don't just block your post with 8players praying for counter, hoping your opponents make mistake.

That's hospital football mehn.

Like for full 90 mins, zero shot on target, zero shot off target....

Disgraceful from Chelsea.
Admittedly, Tuchel got his tactics wrong today. Obviously, Pep was smarter. Chelsea got into the game at some point in the second half, but it was too late. Why didn't City score more goals even after Chelsea started attacking?

If we had attacked them right from the start, the scoreline would have been different. Compare this game with the UCL final and you'll see the difference, so Tuchel definitely got it wrong today.

But it's better than coming out and trying to play against a better team and ending up being whooped at your own backyard. Play this way against city next week and your team will be walloped like a championship side.

3 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by MrColdsweat: 9:04pm On Sep 25, 2021
crazygod:

I swear. Today, Brentford earned my respect. I thought they will park bus like what other teams (apart from Man city) does to Liverpool. But they came out. Matched us speed for speed, press for press. No respect at all for Liverpool. I guess the defense didnt expect that, that is why they folded today. grin

This is the definition of competition. You outperform your opponent.

Look at bayern, madrid, juve...They don't care if you score, they just want to score more than you. That's football.

Imagine how football would look like if everyone park the bus Every Time.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by millionboi(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
NewSoul:

Wahala for who still dey play bet9ja, betking, merrybet, nairabet and co. May God bless that fellow that told me how to deactivate bet9ja account, I've forgotten his moniker grin , God bless him everyday grin . The football industry is a multibillion dollar industry. The powers that be are cashing out by tweaking results. The bet companies are also cashing out.

Just look at today

Many people will carry Chelsea Vs man city
, over1.5, Chelsea straight win or win or draw, over 2.5.... all these outcome will be the most picked but alas it didn't pan out

Man u Vs Aston villa
Man u straight win, ov2.5, ov 1.5, .... All void
Say no to Sportsbet
how did you deactivate it
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:06pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

In 2017, liverpool won city 3 consecutive times. And yes, we pressed Hugh against city all those times, everytime.

God forbid liverpool park bus against city, small boys of yesterday.

Only small teams in the champions park the bus.

In epl, Chelsea is the only team that parks the bus Every Time.
Na so una still press high some seasons ago wey una collect 5-0. Two seasons ago, una still chop 4-0. Last season, una collect 4-1 for house. What does it profit your team to play massive attack against City and still get rapes? Una nor wan humble una selves and them still dey teach una lessons repeatedly.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Silentgroper(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

You have greedy businessmen as owners, not arab billionaires.
Have you seen asensio's buyout clause?
No.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Teaser4(m): 9:07pm On Sep 25, 2021
aktolly54:
the odd won't make sense ooo
it was 1.14
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by MrColdsweat: 9:09pm On Sep 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

Admittedly, Tuchel got his tactics wrong today. Obviously, Pep was smarter. Chelsea got into the game at some point in the second half, but it was too late. Why didn't City score more goals even after Chelsea started attacking?

If we had attacked them right from the start, the scoreline would have been different. Compare this game with the UCL final and you'll see the difference, so Tuchel definitely got it wrong today.

But it's better than coming out and trying to play against a better team and ending up being whooped at your own backyard. Play this way against city next week and your team will be walloped like a championship side.

Bros. Liverpool does not sit deep under klopp.

We will rather come out, play attacking football and lose honorably than park the bus like cowards.

Sitting deep is for cowards.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by millionboi(m): 9:10pm On Sep 25, 2021
ppogba:

Not until many realise that fact. Congratulations if you have actually deactivated your account. The betting or lottery company will never lose. And of course the truth most people will not agree with is that a lot of unseen forces determines outcome
Big games are the pawns in the chess game.
hahahaha
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by themanderon: 9:14pm On Sep 25, 2021
Brentford of all teams. Shows that no team came to the premier league to sell groundnuts. The big team players play for the money while the small teams play with their hearts. Sometimes the money wins at other times the team with the bigger heart wins. E.g Utd vs minnows villa.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:18pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Bros. Liverpool does not sit deep under klopp.

We will rather come out, play attacking football and lose honorably than park the bus like cowards.

Sitting deep is for cowards.
Don't use that one to console yourself.

Losing 5-0, 4-0 and 4-1 isn't honourable. Again, I'll say this to you. Chelsea doesn't sit deep always. At least we're admitting that Man city is a much better playing team than ours, so it's better to avoid humiliations.

At the end of the day, the result counts. If you play a high line and end up losing, then the other team is obviously better. Make una sha play the highline beat them the same 5-0 make I see.

You played a high line against Brentford and conceded 3. Try that against this City side and collect double.

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by MrColdsweat: 9:24pm On Sep 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

Losing 5-0, 4-0 and 4-1 isn't honourable. Again, I'll say this to you. Chelsea doesn't sit deep always. At least we're admitting that Man city is a much better playing team than ours, so it's better to avoid humiliations.

At the end of the day, the result counts. If you play a high line and end up losing, then the other team is obviously better. Make una sha play the highline beat them the same 5-0 make I see.

You played a high line against Brentford and conceded 3. Try that against this City side and collect double.

Go and check our head to head against city. No team has troubled city in the past 5 years like liverpool.

No team guardiola fear most like liverpool. Since guardiola came to city in 2016, he won his first match at anfield this year.

Aguero did not score at anfield his entire period at city.

We did not do this by parking the bus.

Parking the bus is for cowards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:38pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Go and check our head to head against city. No team has troubled city in the past 5 years like liverpool.

No team guardiola fear most like liverpool. Since guardiola came to city in 2016, he won his first match at anfield this year.

Aguero did not score at anfield his entire period at city.

We did not do this by parking the bus.

Parking the bus is for cowards.
And you've been getting whooped recently.

Play your high line football against this city side next week, and we'll see the result.

By the time them hit una on counter with those fast attackers, una eyes go clear.

2 Likes

Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

This is the definition of competition. You outperform your opponent.

Look at bayern, madrid, juve...They don't care if you score, they just want to score more than you. That's football.

Imagine how football would look like if everyone park the bus Every Time.

Arguably the top most terrible team in world football at the moment!
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by lascos912(m): 9:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
People just dey shop food
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by MrColdsweat: 9:46pm On Sep 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

And you've been getting whooped recently.

Play your high line football against this city side next week, and we'll see the result.

By the time them hit una on counter with those fast attackers, una eyes go clear.

Buy pen and note book for your classes next weekend.
We will teach you DEF 101: Effective and conservative defending via the high line and the offside trap.

This city that raped you today to the extent that you couldn't fire a single shot, they will park the bus at anfield.

See you next week.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 9:52pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

Buy pen and note book for your classes next weekend.
We will teach you DEF 101: Effective and conservative defending via the high line and the offside trap.

This city that raped you today to the extent that you couldn't fire a single shot, they will park the bus at anfield.

See you next week.
Hahaha! Belle dey sweet me for laugh wey I wan laugh that day.

DEF 101, and them still collect 4 for house with their DEF 101. Guy nor kee me with laugh abeg.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by MrColdsweat: 9:56pm On Sep 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

Hahaha! Belle dey sweet me for laugh wey I wan laugh that day.

DEF 101, and them still collect 4 for house with their DEF 101. Guy nor kee me with laugh abeg.

When was the last time you finished ahead of liverpool on the epl table?
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Humanoid01(m): 10:01pm On Sep 25, 2021
MrColdsweat:

When was the last time you finished ahead of liverpool on the epl table?
Why are you changing the topic now?

Since the last time Chelsea finished above Liverpool on the table, how many times has Liverpool won the epl? Just once. At the end of the day, the same goal is achieved -- UCL spot, so what's the point?
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Guidedee(m): 10:16pm On Sep 25, 2021
["We don know since that the match will end at a draw or Liverpool lose. Why? Chelsea lose their match and Manchester United lose theirs. These big betting companies will not want to be at a loss. Seconded.

grin grin cheesy[/quote]
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Truvelisback(m): 10:17pm On Sep 25, 2021
Martinez39s:
3 - 3. Liverpool ain't śhit. Ordinary Brentford. Las Las, the breakfast must reach everyone.
U call those guys ordinary? Those guys aren't ordinary, otherwise they wouldn't have been able to beat Arsenal.
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by Rodwave: 10:45pm On Sep 25, 2021
chikason22:
Let me call register abeg. Both of them played very well but our defence is shitty.
I love the fighting spirit of Brentford.

Ladies and gents. That's it
Brentford 3:3 Liverpool.

This is what we call match.
I hope you all are entertained?? If you're not, I AM cheesycheesy

Anfieldfan angelfrost fuckingmallam45 ebukahades10 gbest90 Wordson alfredosky Jentuprinz Guidedee Burna440 Masterfloux Maynation
crazygodd kyase ray07 redblood01 dfrost fergie001 Oludharay rodwave Playermaker1 Sammy07 openmine lamasta silentgroper vickyrotex mangekyo Ojeemah paulolee sherylbaky Alaganature09

Both side don't deserve to lose.

YNWA

Mtcheeeeeew vex wan finish me today.
This almost looked like last season Aston villa vs Liverpool.

Klopp can provoke me like. Wtf is wrong with that man?

Seriously any real big team can easily beat this Brentford 5:0
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by mvem(m): 10:51pm On Sep 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

Na so una still press high some seasons ago wey una collect 5-0. Two seasons ago, una still chop 4-0. Last season, una collect 4-1 for house. What does it profit your team to play massive attack against City and still get rapes? Una nor wan humble una selves and them still dey teach una lessons repeatedly.
LFC will play their usual game against City but a bit conservative. It will be interesting and Klopp has good record against Pep right from Dortmund ...I think their head to head is marginal
Re: Brentford Vs Liverpool (3 - 3) On 25th September 2021 by mvem(m): 10:53pm On Sep 25, 2021
Humanoid01:

Liverpool and Klopp record against city is impressive...a team Pep openly admits he fears the most

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Premier League To Resume On June 17 / Skye Bank's Managing Director's Wife Picking Her Nose / Arsenal Vs Manchester City (0 - 3) On 15th December 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.